Birthday Confessions

EXO One-shots

 

It was Luhan’s birthday and you had prepared him the most special gift ever. Luhan was the perfect guy, everybody loved him. He was the captain of the football team, was smart, good looking etc. etc.

 

You went happily to school and went to your locker and kept your gift insdie since you planned to give to him later in private because in the morning he would be surrounded by girls giving him presents. You were used to him getting all the attention.

 

After you finished your classes you went to the gym where he usually would be after soccer practice, alone. Since childhood, you two were friends and he knew you pretty well.

 

You walked happily towards the gym with the gift in your hands but as soon as you opened the door you saw Luhan inside with a girl..They were sitting together on the chairs and were merely talking. Seeing that your heart clenched and it seemed as if someone had punched you in the stomach. Your eyes welled up with tears and you left your gift there and ran home crying.

 

You ran up to your bed and started sobbing. Your sister came in and you told her what had happened since you told her everything. She consoled you and then came down to make you some comfort food.

 

Meanwhile, Luhan came out of the gym and found your gift, he was touched. He didn’t see you anywhere and so he decided to come visit you, he knocked on the door and your sister opened the door. He smiled “Hi-“ he was cut as your sister “YOU?!! What are you doing here???”

 

“I wanted to Thank Naeun for her gift” he replied smiling. “You can’t see her.” Saying that your sister started closing the door but Luhan put his foot between the door and wall “Why?? Is she okay?? Is she not home?” Luhan asked.

 

“Why do you care?? Why don’t you go back to that girl you were with.” Replied your sister sternly. “Which girl??” Luhan asked confused, “Oh please, don’t act like you don’t know, she saw you!!! Shes been crying since an hour..” at the word ‘crying’ Luhan pushed the door as hard as he could and ran upstairs to your room.

 

You were lying with your head dug in your pillow as someone opened the door. “Naeunnie..Are you okay??” asked Luhan which made your body stiff, he came closer and sat next to you. “Look that girl you saw me with is just an old frien-“

 

“JUST A FRIEND??!! I saw you hugging her! You still call her your friend???” you exploded. “Yes, she is just a friend more like a noona to me, shes getting married and came to give an invitation, I hugged her to congratulate her..why are you acting like this, I thought you were used to all this…?” asked Luhan.

 

“Because I love you Luhan!!!! I always have! You were always popular among girls and I was okay with it but then you hugged one and it tore me!!!” saying that you started crying as tears started flowing down.

 

Luhan softened at your confession and grabbed your head and dug it in his chest and moved his hand between your hair..”I love you too Naeun I always have. From the time you first pushed me from the swing, when you spilled milk on my shirt, when you secretly came to my house to play till now I love you…”

 

You stopped crying and lifted your head up..”You do??” “Ofcourse I do! You babo!” at that a small smile came on your face and you hugged him as tight as you could and Luhan didn’t hesitate to put his arms around you and make it tighter.

 

Luhan one-shot done!

Thank you to all the subscribers and wait for others ^^