Bubbletea Love

EXO One-shots

 

“Sehun-ah wake up!!!!!!!!” screamed Suho as Sehun continued to mumble in his sleep.

 

Then suddenly Sehun said still sleeping “….Naeunnie….” At that Suho knew what to do!

 

He got close to Sehun and whispered into Sehun’s ear “Sehun, look whos here..Naeun is here to meet you..” at that Sehun shot out of bed

 

“WHERE?? WHERE???!” and then when he turned to Suho and saw him laughing he narrowed his eyes and angrily went inside the bathroom.

 

 

After taking a long nice hot shower Sehun got ready and left to the company with the other members. After a long hard practice everybody was exhausted except Sehun!

 

Because right after practice you used to visit him, you had the pass to come because you were asister of a trainee and also today was not an ordinary day, today he was going to confess to you. He told the members again what the plan was and was quite simple, they had to leave right after she came.

 

He fixed his shirt and then stood in front of the mirror and started rehearsing. “Naeun..I like you..Urghh! Oh Sehun you have to say I love you…okay..breath…phoo…Naeun I really Love yo-“ he got cut as he heard a knock on the door.

 

He turned pale and then slowly opened the door and there you were standing in front. “Hi Sehun!!” you greeted with your usual bright personality. “H-Hi Na-Naeun..uh..c-come on in..” you did sense something weird but nonetheless walked in and greeted the other members and as told they greeted back and made an excuse and left.

So now it was just you and Sehun in the room..

 

“Oh…Sehun, I brought you something..” you opened your bag and got out a box. Sehun looked like D.O. now with round eyes as he accepted your gift he still couldn’t believe you gave him a gift. “B-Bu what’s the occasion?” he asked you. “W-well..since..t-tomorrows Valentine’s Day so..i thought I’d bring you something..”

 

*SHE BROUGHT ME A VALENTINES GIFT!!* he was screaming inside but outside still calm, he opened the gift and there were two teddy bears drinking bubbletea together and right at that moment he forgot everything he had practiced and closed his eyes, took a deep breath and blurted out

 

“Kim Naeun I love love you I always have and I always will, Ever since we had our first bubbletea and you spilled it on me I have always loved you, you were always there for me and I want you to be with like that forever, will you accept my feelings??” he said that in completely 30 seconds leaving you baffled.

 

“Wow! You sure are the maknae..” you said smiling “I love you too Oh Sehun..” at that he hugged you with a heart stopping smile and the rest of EXO came in and cheered!

 

Yayy! First One-shot done!

Hope you guys like it and wait for others coming soon ^_^