Science Project

EXO One-shots

 

♫ I gotchuuu under my skin~~ ♫ your phone rang as you slowly lifted your head slightly which was dug into your pillow and picked up the phone. It was from none other than Kim Jongin aka Kai.

 

“Helloo?? You up, did you forget science project?” At that you shot with your eyes as big as D.O.’s (couldn’t think of anything better) and you replied “Oh my God!! I completely forgot, wait for 10 minutes I’ll be right there!!” saying that you cut the phone and ran to the bathroom and changed from you pajamas into something decent after all he was your biggest crush.

 

You ran downstairs, “Whats the hurry honey?” said your mom from behind the coach as you got an apple and started eating it as fast as you could “I have to go to Kai’s for the science project.” You said still with apple filled in your mouth.

 

 “Oooh~~ Kai’s house eh?” said your mom who knew about your crush since you told her everything, “Mom!! I clearly mentioned that I am going for a science project not for mingling around with him.” you replied and gave her a glare, she just smiled and wiggled her eyebrows and continued doing what she was doing.

 

 You wore your sneakers and ran to his house as it was only a few blocks away.

 

After a few minutes.

“There you are, you wasted my five suuper precious minutes.” Said Kai as Mrs. Kim got you into the living room. “Just 5 minutes?? I thought I was an hour late.” You replied completely out of breath.

 

“Whatever. Let’s just get started.” He rolled his eyes and said.

 

After 3 work loaded hours :

 

“Ah~ Finally done!” said Kai as he switched to another channel.

 

“Hey I should be the one getting the credit here since I did all the hard work and you just sat there bossing me.”

 

“Fine…want to play truth or dare or your just gonna be a chicken and refuse?” he said smirking. You couldn’t say no now that he had mentioned “chicken” and so you agreed.

 

He spun the bottle and it landed on you, “Truth or Dare?” said Kai still giving his signature smirk. You gave him a grin and chose ‘DARE~!” “Alright, close your eyes.” He said as he motioned with his hands towards your eyes.

 

 “Whaatt? That’s the dare??” you said baffled. “Do it or not..chicken!” he said giving an evil grin. You simply shook your head and close your eyes.

 

There were two things that I felt after that, firstly, the room temperature got hotter and second, Kai’s cologne got stronger and the next thing I knew I was pinned to the ground by two hands, I opened my eyes and saw Kai just a few cm’s away from me.

 

“Ka-Kai what are yo-“ you got cut as he opened his mouth got close to your ear and whispered “I have been waiting for this chance for so long..Yiwen I like you since you spill the milk on my shirt….” He paused as he remembered that moment and smiled at you “… Naeun, I Like you.no, I Love you…” at that moment you couldn’t think of anything but to say “ I love you too” as he pulled you into a kiss.

 

Before going home you turned towards Kai “..Kai??” he gave a questioning look “..Your mom made great dukboki.” Saying that you left in speed.

 

*Sigh. Silly girl..that I fell in love with..* wondered Kai as he smiled and locked the door

 

 

 

Double Update!

Hope you guys liked it ^^

Wait for the others