Love During Games

EXO One-shots

 

Your class was on a trip to Jeju island. You guys had a long and tiring day and visited many places in the morning. At night the captain of the trip called us all down and decided on games.

 

The very first game was the pepero game.

 

“Ok for this game we need couples…who wants to come??” said the captain.

 

You turned your head in confusion on who to choose while you were scanning the room you saw your biggest crush of all times, Byun Baekhyun, the perfect guy. Basketball Team Captain, Topper in All classes, Fun and caring.

 

You had always admired him and he was the popular guy at school, at that moment he was covered with girls asking him for the game. You were used to all the attention he used to get.

 

Finally you paired up with one of your classmates and finally ten couples came to the floor you noticed that Baekhyun wasn’t there, he was just leaning on the wall and was talking to his friend.

 

You did wonder why since so many girls asked him when in the end he decided not to play then finally the game began and you and your partner started chewing on the pepero as fast you both could and in a few seconds your faces were just cm’s away when the time was up.

 

As soon as the game was over you felt someones hand on your wrist and you were swept away into one of the rooms on the side. Confusion hit you.

 

When you finally hit the wall and the person grabbing you turned the lights on it was none other than Baekhyun.

 

“Ba-Baekhyu-yun..?? Wh-what are you doin--? You said completely red but you were cut as he came closer to your ear and said “Don’t ever do that again….with another guy.. Naeun….I…I like no I love you..I always have and it hurt me so much to see you like that with someone else..”

 

At this point all you were thinking that this was a dream but then when he crashed his lips into you’re your thoughts broke and you came back to reality.

 

When the two of you broke all you could say was “I love you too Baekhyun..” at that the best smile you had ever seen came on his face and he put his arm around you and took you out for the rest of the games..

 

Baekhyun DONE! Sorry its short but one of my subscirbers said she wanted short.

I'll try to make them longer

Hope you guys like it ^^