Chapter 7

From a contest to love

 

Soon it was time to go back to the hotel, so min, so eun and chae won bought lots of things and the three idols offered to help them carry it.

“Hey what are we doing tommorow?” So eun asked once they where back in the hotel in their rooms.

“I am not sure, but Hyun Joong told me that maybe we’ll go diving…” So min said.

“By the way, how was the day with the idols?” Chae won said.

“AWESOME!!!! I spent lots of time with kim bum and learnt many new things about him, but one very very very awkward thing was that he kept putting his arm over my shoulder!!! It made me feel very nervous!!” So eun said.

“I LOVEEEEDDD being with Hyun Joong oppa, he likes to tease me a lot, like today he just wouldn’t stop poking and tickleling me! OH! and also.........we had some kind of accident.... We.... ki......” So min said.

 

------------------------------- Flashback ---------------------------------------

 

“Hey why do you like me???” Hyun Joong suddenly asked making So min’s heart beat fast.

“Well??? Or you don’t?” Hyun Joong asked again.

“Ani!! I do like you a lot, but you know, as a fan….” So min said.

“Of course I know! Or maybe… do you like me in some other way???? Not as a fan??” Hyun Joong asked with a teasing voice. It made so min face turn as red as a tomato. She could feel people around her watching her and Hyun joong actions very closely and people shouting each time they noticed who Hyun joong was.

“No no no!! I’m not saying that!!” so min said

“Yes you are!!” Hyun joong said.
“No I’m-AAA!” So min let out a squeal before she could finish talking because hyun joong poked her.
“YAH! Why did you poke me??” she stopped when she saw Hyun joong coming from her back about to tikle her. “Don’t, don’t do it, I’m- aksjdfadldsfa” “YAH YAH STOPPP HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STOPPPPPP I’M VERY TICKLEISH!! STOPPPPP!!!” so min had her eyes closed all the time and when she opened them she found herself in Hyun Joong’s arms with his eyes staring right in hers.

“Fun huh?” Hyun joong asked.

“Not at all!!! Can you……. Let go of me??” So min asked avoiding eye contact.

“Still shy?????? Yah look at me in my eyes or I’m not going to let you go!!” Hyun joong said while hugging so min even tighter, their lips where just a couple of centimeters far. Hyun Joong found something in So min different from the others and it made him feel happy and safe around her. So min turned to look at hyun joong closer so he would let her go when she felt her lips touch against something. It was Hyun Joong lips. For a moment they stood still but the so min managed to separate from Hyun Joong and Hyun Joong let her go. They kept silence for a while don’t know what to say.

“It… it was and accident!!” Hyun Joong said breaking the silence between them.

“mm…. yeah sorry I didn’t mean to….to…….. kiss you……………” So min said as quietly as possible. 

"It's about time... Let's go find the other guys" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?!?!?!? You guys KISSED?!?!?!!? really?????" Chae won shouted as soon as So min finished explaining. 

"yah... you don't have to shout ... you know.... our lips just touched....." so min said

"Wow... it most be a amazing experience to kiss your favorite idol"  So eun said

"Well..... it was......." so min said. 

----------------------meanwhile at the other room ----------------------------------------------------------

"You.... you really did kiss her???" Joong Ki said still unable to believe it.

"Well... yes.... but! But I told you already! It was an accident!!" Hyun joong said 

”Okok It's late, Time to sleep!!” Kim Bum said