Chapter 4

From a contest to love

 

Fans start gathering around Kim Bum and Kim Hyun Joong asking for autographs and photos. They were all pushing So eun, so min and Chae won aside and suddenly, So eun tripped over but before she fell Kim Bum came and caught her by her waist. For a moment they both didn’t move and fan didn’t stop taking photos, so min was shocked and so eun was turning red. Then, so eun got up and walked over to where so min and chae won were.

“Kenchana?” asked kim bum
“Ye, Gomawo” answered so eun in a very low voice, blushing
“Are you really really ok?” kim bum asked with a very worried face.
Kim hyun joong and so min started laughing.
“yah! What are you laughing about? “ shouted kim bum to hyun joong and so eun to so min ant the same time.
“Nothing nothing, we just find it funny" said hyun joong.
"Then..... Are we ready to go?" asked Chae Won after quite a long moment of Kim Bum and Hyun Joong signing and taking photos with fans..
"Yes! Let's Go! the plane is ready." Kim Bum said
The fans were still there but have been controlled by the guards of Kim Bum and KIm Hyun Joong. They left Gimpo airport pretty soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO EUN'S POV

I still can't believe I am with Kim Bum!!!!! This is just like a dream, something that I thought would never have happened in might whole life. This airplane is amazing! The seats are very soft and big and are very comfortable. We were sitting around a round table talking. 

"So........... How about playing something?" suggested Kim Hyun Joong
"Let's play Rock paper scissors and the one who loses has to get hit in their forehead!" said kim bum
"Ok! then..... Kai... Bai.... Boh!!" shouted hyun joong

All of them threw paper except kim bum who threw scissors. After a while the one who lose was So Min. So Kim Bum had to hit So mins's foredhead. BA!!! sounded the hit.

"yah kim sang bum! who did you hit her so hard????" shouted Kim hyun joong
"I didn't, it just sounded hard" asnwered kim bum
"It's Ok, it didn't hurt" said so min
"Really? are you really fine?" said hyun joong.
"ye" replied so min

It's funny to see how Hyun Joong is worried about so min, although it is just like when I nearly tripped over at the airport, maybe they are just worrying about their fans, nothing special. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAE WON'S POV

Thirty five minutes passed by very quickly and we soon arrived at Jeju, a limousine was waiting for us. We got in and headed of to the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel and were cheking in, Kim Bum's phone rang.

RING RING RING!! RING RING RING!!
"Oh! you coming now? I just arrived at the hotel." said kim bum
"I'll get there a bit late, some thing came up." is what I could hear that person saying. He said something else but I couldn't quite understand it. 
"Oh ok, we'll get ourselves ready and have a little rest. Come as soon as you can" said Kim bum and they hung up. 

It looks like someone else is coming so I decided to ask.
"Is someone else coming?" I said
"Ah..... You'll see" said Kim Bum.

I started thinking that maybe it might be another famous idol or some sort of handsome man. Which made me feel very curious about it, but still after we went into our rooms and started getting ready for the first day of the trip I forgot about that. I was, of course, in the same room as So eun and So min.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO EUN'S POV

It was about 7:30 in the morning and Kim Bum told us that today we were going to play around hotel, either going to swim or doing some other things, so it's like a free day, and that at 12:30 we were going to meet at the restaurant to eat lunch together, we still had a lot of time.

"So.... my dear friends.... what do you guys want to do first?" I asked
"Let's go to the pool! This place looks fantastic!" said chae won. 

When we finally got ready (it took about an hour or so) we went down to the pool and found out that Hyun joong and kim bum were there too. 

"Ah. Annyeong!" said so min friendly to them. 
"So you are coming here as well? what a coincidence, want to play some game?" said Kim Bum
"Ok, let's play volleyball!" said so eun. 

After a match we were all hungry and decided to go to eat, and something unexpected happened. When we reached the restaurant we found someone with a very familiar face there and almost immediately Chae won started shouting. 

"You're here, have you ate lunch yet?" asked Hyun Joong.
"No, this are the three winners?" said the person
"Yes, this is Kim So eun, this is Jung so min and this is Moon Chae won." said Kim bum. 

Chae won had the biggest smile i had ever seen in my life and she looked like she was trying hard not to shout. I remember I have seen this person somewhere but I don't remember well. 
"I can't believe it! It's really him!" said chae won quietly beside my ear. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~