Chapter 3

From a contest to love

SO EUN'S POV
I couldn't believe it, I have won the contest!! OMO!! I started to scream and then realized that so min was just starin somewhere. It was Kim Hyun Joong. 
"So-min ah!! we have won the contest!!" i shouted
There was no answer from her.
"So-min ah, so min ah, YAH JUNG SO MIN WHY ARE YOU STARING AT KIM HYUN JOONG LIKE THAT?!" 
"What! What! Were you talking to me?? Mian, what did you say???" answered so min still staring
"Do you like Kim hyun joong that much??" 
It was then when i see kim hyun joong turning around and walking towards us.  "ottoke! he's coming!!" whispered so min in my ears so that he could not hear it.
"Congrutulations to you two! you are so eun and so min right?!?" said kim hyung joong
"Ye, Gomawo!" so min and I said together.
"I think I have seen you both somewhere?" asked hyun joong
"Ah ye, when you were with kim bum and nearly bumped into us but kenchana, it's fine." said So min blushing a bit.
"Oh, for that, miane, really sorry for that. Well, hope you will enjoy the trip with----" 
"KIM BUM IS COMING TOWARDS US AS WELL! OMO! HE'S SO CUTE!!!!" I shouted accidentaly. "oh, and also the other winner, Moon Chae won."
Kim bum heard that and came walking waving his hands.
"yah, bum-ah, looks like you have a true fan over here! haha."
I suddenly blushed a bit but tried to act as normal as possible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KIM BUM"S POV
Somehow, I feel So eun is quite cute, but maybe it just that she is one of my fans. 
"Hyung, I have a lot of fans you know." I joked.
"Ye, we all know that Kim Bum has lots of fans." said Hyun joong laughing.
"Ok, ok, let's stop joking around, you are.........Kim so eun?" I said pointing towards so eun.
'Ye, I am" so eun answered.
"And you...........Jung So Min?" i asked pointing at Moon chae won.
"Ani, I am moon chae won, she is jung so min" answered chae won. 
"ah ye, miane, I am starting to get to know you three, so, we have things planed already, we will be going to jeju island for 5 days, it was 3 days but there was a change, so we will be leaving the day after tomorrow, meaning saturday 16th march and coming back 20th march. My personal assisant will get everything ready so on saturday you three just have to arrive at the airport at 5am and we will leave in our private plane. Also, since it is so early in the morning I arranged a hotel near the airport so tomorrow night you will have to live there together, Arraso?" I explained.
"Arraso." So eun, So min and Chae won said together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO EUN'S POV
so exciting!!!!!!!! I am nearly ready with my things and about to go to the hotel, I've started to get to know Chae won much better, she is a really nice person. 
ring~~ ring~~ ring~~~~~~ oh! it is chae won.
"oh, Chae won-ah, are you ready to go to the hotel?" i asked
"ye, so we meet at the lobby?" Chae won said with a very excited voice.
"ok, ok i will arrive soon with so min."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These three girls had a great time talking at night because they were so happy they couldn't sleep. Chae won told them about herself, since they were new friends, she studied in Shin Hwa high school, the same school kim bum does, but she just saw kim bum a couple of times in that school. She told them that Kim hyun joong studied in that school as well, and that made so min shout and jump around the room.
"Jinja????? omo!!!! you're so lucky!!!!! I WANT TO STUDY IN SHIN HWA HIGH SCHOOL AS WELL!!!! but it is impossible...... my parents can't afford it............" So min said it about to cry.
"Kenchana, it's really not much being in the same school with them since they are idols and are being protected by all sorts of personal guards so it is very very very difficult to get to even see them, much more harder to talk to them." Chae won said.
"But i wish i could still study in that school, being in the same school with kim bum ..................... it is like a dream!!!" So min said.
They continued talking and soon fell asleep, not long after, the alarm rang. 
RING RING RING!! RING RING RING!!! they all woke up quickly and prepared them selves, there was breakfast prepared for them alredy, and they arrived in time at the airport. 
Kim bum was there waiting, and so was kim hyun joong.
"So eun- ah, do you know why hyun joong is here as well?" so min whispered.
"No idea, but i think he is going with us....." So eun said.
"JINJA?? JINJA?? this is the best trip i am going to have ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so min shouted.
Kim hyun joong heard that and started giggling, making so min blushing.
"So, i think you can all see that hyun joong hyung is going with us, lets go!" kim bum said.
"Let's go!" we all shouted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry sorry for the long update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was still planing my ideas, hope you liked it! IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, TELL ME!!! try to update soon, and wish you can continue reading these fanfic!!! COMMENTS AND SUBS ARE VERY WELCOMED! GOMAWO FOR SUBSCRIBING!!! =)