Chapter 6

From a contest to love

 

"So min-ah! do you like this dress??" chae won asked but so min didn't hear her. 


"It looks wonderful, go try it on." Joong Ki suddenly said making chae won jump. 


"Oh.... ok!" said said avoiding eye contact with joong ki and left quickly into the changing room. 


They were in a fashion shop with man's and woman's clothes, for about teenagers. They were all 17 years old, some younger for a couple of months and some older for a couple of months. So min, so eun and chae won were trying some dresses on and Kim bum was trying a suit. 


"Wow, this suit suits you very well!" said the lady at the store and then so eun came out with a beautiful dress on leaving Kim bum with his eyes wide open. 


"And this lady over here, how pretty she looks with this dress" said the lady pulling so eun next to kim bum. "You two look very nice together."

This made Kim bum and so eun both blush but they both tried to hide it. 


"I bet this lady doesn't know who kim bum is, or who we are." Hyun joong whispered to Joong Ki who laughed. 


"Hey are you guys ready???" So eun shouted to so min and chae won trying to change the topic. So min and chae won came out with different style of dresses making Hyun Joong and Joong Ki's jaw drop. 


"Wow, so min,  you look beautiful!" Hyun joong said.


"You too, chae won, you look beautiful!" Joong Ki said.


"Eh.... thanks........" chae won and so min said together turning red. 


So min quickly went back into the changing room to change back in her clothes while chae won pretended to go see other clothes. 


"Emm............ i'm very hot!! does someone want any cold drinks?? I'll go get them!" So min said after changing.


"I want!! I'll go with you!!" Hyun Joong said. 


They went to a beverage shop nearby in the mall to get the drinks. 


"Hey, So min-ah, do you like singing?” Hyun joong asked

“Yeah, a love singing” so min said “especially your songs” she said quietly.

“I heard that!” Hyun joong said laughing

“well… yeah…. I really like your songs!” so min said a little more enthusiastically.

“Hey can we be friends? It will be nice to know you more.” Hyun joong asked.

At first, So min thought she was dreaming and secretly hit herself, it hurt, she wasn’t dreaming. For a moment she could feel Hyun Joong watching her very closely waiting for a reply but then he said something.

“Forget that I’m an idol, just think of me as a normal person, I’m sure we can get along very well.” Hyun Joong said.

“Ok! So know we are friends?” So min decided to open up and don’t be shy.

“Yep! There is the shop, let’s go” Hyun Joong said.

On their way back to the clothes shop, they talked about things and laughed a lot. So min felt that her shyness was getting away and that each time she liked Hyun Joong more and more…. But it was turning into some other sort of like, not as a fan but..........

“Aishhh what am I thinking?!?!?” So min said to herself and mentally slapped herself.

“We're back!!” Hyun Joong said as soon as they entered the shop the other guys were in. but there was no answer.

“Where are the other guys?” so min said.

“They left just a while ago” the lady at the store said.

“Ohh ok thank you we’ll go find them.” Hyun joong said while taking out his phone to call kim bum.

“Yah kim bum were are you guys?” Hyun joong asked.

“Were at a –” kim bum didn’t finish when the call dropped.

“Aish why does his phone always run out of battery???”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey why don’t we split up to find them, did so min answer your phone call?” Kim bum asked

“Nope, she has her phone turned off, I bet she doesn’t know.” So eun said

“Okay I’ll go with so min and you’ll go with so eun.” Joong Ki  said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey try calling so min or so eun” Hyun Joong said

“Ah okay totally forgot about it.” So min said taking out her phone “Aish, I forgot to turn on my phone.” It was when Hyun Joong’s phone rang.

“hey Hyun joong sorry the signal here is not very well.” Joong Ki said through the phone.

“Oh I see hey who are you with?” Hyun Joong asked

“I’m with chae won only, kim bum and so eun went off to the other part of the mall to find you guys, by the way, where are you?” Joong Ki said

“I’m at the shop we were in, hey why don’t we just stay like this, three pairs at the mall the rest of the day shopping, getting to know our fans.” Hyun Joong said.

“I like the idea, then see you guys at the parking lot at 7:30 pm after eating dinner.” Joong Ki said

“Okay. See you.” Hyun Joong said and hanged up.

“Hey you are staying with me the rest of the day, call so eun and tell her we are going to split up and that she can enjoy her day with kim bum.” Hyun Joong said.

“Oh okay” so min said a bit confused but then understood. 

SO EUN’S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jinja?!?!?!? I’m staying with kim bum?!?!? Ahh!! Ottoke!” I said after so min told her.

“So…. Enjoy your time!!! Good luck!!” So min said and hung up.

“Hey what did so min say?” Kim bum asked after I hung up.

“Emm… she said that we are going to divide in three and shop for the rest of the day. So… I’m with you.” I said very quietly but hard enough for Kim Bum to hear.

“Well that’s great!! Where do you want to go my dear friend???” Kim Bum said while putting his arm over my shoulder, it made my heart jump even faster than it was already.

“Em… I don’t know, can I ask you a question?” I said.

“Yeah, sure, what is it?” Kim bum said.

“About the other surprise… do you know what is it?” I asked curiously wanting to know.

“Yeah” Kim bum said.

“Can you tell me? I really really want to know!!” I said.

“Not yet, but I can tell you it has to do with being with me!” Kim bum said with a very cute smile, still with his arms over my shoulder. 

“What??? What do you mean?” I said not understanding what Kim Bum just said. “I’m staying with him?? Bhwo?” I thought.

“You’ll see, You’ll see." Kim bum said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's chapter 6!!!!! hope you enjoy it!! comments are very welcomed! Love you guys all <3 Try updating soon!! =)