Chapter 5

From a contest to love

 

"Is he...... by any chance...... Song Joong Ki?" so eun asked.
"YES!!! HE IS JUST SO HANDSOME!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE HIS SMILE?? OMO!!!! THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE!" said chae won about to shout but still tried not to in case Song Joong Ki would hear her.
"Hello! I am Song Joong Ki and I am going to be with you in this trip. So............what do you want to eat?" 

For lunch they had japgokbap which is a bowl of steamed multiple grains as main dish, with salted dried fish as side dishes and a soup based on soybean paste. After they finished eating they went back to their rooms and the rest of the day they did whatever they wanted, free activities.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


SO EUN'S POV

Kim bum told us that tommorow we will go to the beach and later we will go shopping. So min brought me and Chae won a Jeju key chain, and we enjoyed eating lots of delicious food. I also took as many photos as I could of Kim bum and all the other idols to show my parents back at home, although I never wanted this trip to end. The day passed pretty fast and it was soon night, time to go to bed. We were talking about our crushes, mine obviuosly being Kim Bum, So min's being Hyun Joong and Chae Won about Song Joong Ki. We were all so excited and couldn't even sleep well, but soon the sun was out. We woke up, ate breakfast and went to the hotel's lobby to meet up with the other ones. 

"Did you guys sleep well?" asked Joong Ki with a cute smile on his face.
"Ye, then are we going to the beach now?" said So Min very excited. 
"If we are all ready then let's go!" said Kim Bum. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


KIM BUM’S POV

“Are you enjoying this trip?” I asked so eun with a cute smile.

So eun looked at me and then nodded.
“Too shy to answer?” I asked
“Ani, just that….. I don’t know what to say” So eun said.

“You don’t have to feel shy, we are friends from now on.” I said.
“Jinja????” I could see So eun felt really happy.

“Well yes why not??? We can start by getting to know each other but most importantly is that we have fun!! ” I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Kim Bum!! So eun!! Come over here!!” Hyun joong was shouting at Kim bum and so eun and signaling them to go nearer the beach.

“Hey what are you guys doing???” So eun said as she approached them.
“Well can’t you see what we are doing?” so min said “want to join us?”
“Mmm….ok but be carefu- jfhlakdhf” so eun nearly choked. Before she could finish talking kim bum splashed so eun with water leaving her all wet.
“YAH!! Did I say I wanted to play???” so eun said joking while splashing water back to kim bum.

“Yes you did!” said so min, chae won, joong ki, hyun joong and kim bum in chorus.
Time flew by and soon it was lunch time, everyone was hungry and so they went to the restaurant to eat. Afterwards they went back to their rooms to get washed and changed since they were all wet. They agreed to be at the lobby at 2pm to go shopping at a mall neat the hotel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

SO EUN’S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Hey girls! Are you guys ready? !!!” So min screamed from the balcony.
“Nearly! I’m getting dressed!” I shouted from the bathroom.
“I’m nearly done too! I’m tying up my hair! Wait for me!” chae won said.
We were walking towards the elevator when so min remembered something.
“Hey wait a minute!! I forgot my phone!! Wait here! I’ll come back very quickly.”
A few seconds later we saw so min walking towards us.
“Did you get your phone?” chae won asked.
“mm….. nope… jeje I don’t have the keys to enter the room, who has it??” so min said.
“I don’t” I said
“I don’t as well.” Chae won said.
There was a moment of silence when they realized was had happened.
“YAH how are we going into our room without any keys???” so min shouted.
“Well you forgot too so don’t just blame me! It’s not my fault that the door gets locked once it gets closed” chae won shouted back.
“Hey guys calm down, lower your volumes, nothing gonna change if you continue shouting. Let’s go downstairs to the lobby to see if they got an extra key or maybe the master key.” I said.
Luckily we were still about 10 minutes early so the other guys were still not there.
“Hm… excuse me, we left our room key in the room, do you by chance have any extra keys?” So min said politely to the lady at the counter.
“That lady over there has the master card, you can go ask her.” The lady said.
“ok thanks.” So min said.

“hello, we are from room 501 and we forgot our keys in the room, can you please help us?” I said.
“Yes of course, but I have to be sure you really live in that room, can you give me your names please?”
“yes, I’m Kim so eun, she’s Moon chae won and she is Jung so min.”
“ok, follow me.”
They got their room opened soon enough.
“Thank you very much” chae won said.
“You’re welcome, if you need anything we’re here to help you.”
So min got her phone and they got the keys and by the time they got to the lobby Joong Ki, Hyun joong and kim bum were waiting for them.
“Hm… making us idols wait???” Kim bum said laughing
“No no no …. Is that… we had some slight problems…..” I said
“Don’t worry, Kim Bum was just joking” hyun joong said.  

“Let’s go! We are taking the tourist bus to the mall!” Joong Ki said with a smile making chae won melt. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY! after this LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME without updating I don't even know what to say! I'm really sorry to all of you who are reading my fanfic and hope you don't get angry with me. i hope you enjoy this chapter and comment plz!! thank u!!! love you guys alllllll <3 <3