Chapter 1

From a contest to love

 

RING RING RING!! RING RING RING!! It was Monday morning in February and everything started agian like all other weeks, waking up, going to school, homework and sleep again.                                                                                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO EUN'S POV
Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!! school again, so annoying. I just heard mom calling me for breakfast, but I really don't want to wake up and get ready.
"SoEun ah!! wake up or your be late for school!" It's what my mother said everyday.
Still, I prepared myself and went to school. The day passed by quickly and soon I was home doing homework, and chatting with my best friend Jung So-min.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KIM BUM'S POV
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! i shouted when my agent told me I had to attend to another contest with the winners to a trip around Korea.
"The singing contest will be inthe 9th of march and the trip will be 3 days 2 nights, from 16th march till the 18 of march, there will be 3 winners and they have to be at least 15 years or over. If they really have talent, there might be another surprise, but we still haven't decided yet." My agent explained to me.
Well.... ok....meeting fans might be a good thing, and really, i didn't think i could reject this so........ i had to accept. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO EUN'S POV
I was just looking at Kim Bum's official facebook page when I saw there was a contest coming soon, a singing contest. I read through it and thought it was interesting, so I sent it to So-min since she is also Kim Bum's fan. We decided that we should go and participate, since we were both good at singing. I ask my mom about it.
"You want to go to a singing contest?? for what??" my mom said.
I told her briefly about it and she eventually agreed to let me go, So-min's mom said yes as well, so we both sign up. It  was 11 days left before the contest, and we both practised and choose a song to sing. I choose Kim Bum's Confession and So-min choose Kim hyun joong's One More time (playfull kiss OST.....kekeke). 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Days passed by and So Eun went to So min's house every day after school to practise. Meanwhile, Kim bum's agent told Kim Bum that he had to go to the contest as well to hear people singing. Kim Bum asked if he could invite Kim Hyun Joong, his best friend to come along as well, the agent say yes. That day, Kim Bum and Hyun Joong hanged out and on their way, they nearly bumped into two high school girls singing.
"YAH! BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ARE RIDING!" said So-min
Kim Hyun Joong came out og the car and Kim bum as well, leaving So-eun and So-min with their mouths open.
"Aren't- aren't you- Kim bum??" asked So Eun
"And- and- aren't you Kim Hyun Joong?? OMO!!" screamed So min
"Kenchana?" asked Kim bum
"Eh.......yes.. yes.... we are okay" said So eun and so min together.
Kim Bum and Hyun Joong left, leaving So eun and So min not believing what had just happened. They both started to scream like total crazy people, they couln't stop talking about them on the way home. So eun told her mom about it, her mom didn't believe it at all. There was only 1 day left before the contest, So eun wished she could win and practised whenever she could, her voice was very special, as well as So Min's, they both had the confidence but still were nervous. 
"1 day left and it's the contest!! HOW EXICITING!!" thought so eun
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! chapter 1 done! please tell me if there's something u don't like!! updates will take some time because i just entered school and they are leaving me TONS of homework!! so please understand!! I will update when i have time!! THANK YOU FOR COMMENTTING AND THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!! COMMENT AND SUBS ARE VERY WELCOMED!!!!!