ChangSoo

It's Valentine's Day ♥


This story is about letters from Changmin to Sooyoung

while Changmin was in US to continue his studies


Dear Sooyoung,

Hello My dear Sooyoungie! How have you been doing?

Its really cold here in the US, i miss the nice spring of Korea.....

Hehe.

How is your comeback so far? You looked really pretty in IGAB~!

But you didnt get many parts in the MV...huhu TT

The dorms here in US are much bigger than dorms in Korea. 

In my new school, luckily you gave me some English lessons before i came here.

There is another Korean scholarship student, but he doesn't speak English very well, so my classmates make fun of him.

My class is quite mean TT , but all of them are very smart!

There are little Koreans in the school,so i usually hang out by myself, i feel lonely.

Sigh, i wish you were here with me.

Maybe you can come and visit me someday? keke, i hope so!

And maybe i can go back to Korea and visit you during my break too~!

God Bless,

Minne


Dear Changmin,

Hello oppa! It's great to hear from you again!

Hehe, are you suffering there because its cold? Be  sure to wrap up properly before you go outside!

Did you bring enough hot packs there? I can send some over if  you need more.

Spring is my favourite season too oppa, i'm waiting for you to come back so i can  spend it with you again!

Our come back has been going well so far, we won the triple crown    :D

I don't usually appear a lot in MVs oppa, so next time, don't expect too much, neh?

Hehe, so the few hours we spent on English didn't go to waste right oppa? You should be thankful to me now :)

You better brush up on your English...the students there are mean :(

Oppa whenver you feel lonely, remember that i am always in your heart!  keke, do i sound mushy? i hope not...

SNSD might be going to US soon as we might start an English album!

Oppa, it would be great if you can come and visit me, i miss you....

God Bless,

Youngie


Dear Sooyoung,

Hello! Its Minnie again! The teachers here don't give a lot of homework, so  i have time to write to you again!

Are you eating enough? Tell Jessica and Tiffany that Amercian food is daebak, i never get sick of it :)

I discovered a park beside my dorm, its just like the one in Korea where you and me used to walk there together!

It even has a swing. Sigh, i even saw a couple there. I wished that was us, Youngie TT

Oh yeah, how is Yunho hyung doing? Is he well? 

I went on a tour by myself around my school's neighbourhood, its a nice place.

If you come and visit, we can walk together and i can bring you to some nice place to eat. 

Does eating sound fun, Sooyoung? keke

Don't think of me to much, neh?  

Love,

Minnie


Dear Changmin,

lucky person TT , my university still gives me and Yuri a lot of homework...

Its great that you found a  place in US that also brings back the memories we had together.

Yunho is fine, he's going to star in another drama again! keke, Yunho fighting!

huhu, don't mkae me jealous Minnie, i'm hungry too...

Now you are making me feel like i really want to go there!

Maybe when i am not so busy, i will fly there for a short trip!

keke, hope to see you!

Love, Sooyoung