SooWon

It's Valentine's Day ♥

"What do you mean you will be away for a week again?" Sooyoung asked Siwon.

"I'm sorry, i know i promised you i will bring you out for a picnic on wednesday, but i can't skip this drama filming...." Siwon trailed off.

Sooyoung kept silent. Siwon could see the disappointment in Sooyoung's eyes.

"When are you leaving?" Sooyoung  asked softly.

"Tomorrow at 6.30am " Siwon replied. He reached out to hug Sooyoung.

Sooyoung just stiffly let Siwon hug her. 

"You really can't skip this?" Sooyoung asked.

Siwon shook his head.


Siwon and Sooyoung had been together for a while already, due to thier tight schedules, they coudn't see each other often. SNSD had a break for 1 week, and Sooyoung had excitedly told Siwon the great news. However, now. Siwon had to go to another country to film another drama he just started on. 


Sooyoung felt insecure.

Most of the times, the dramas that Siwon did involved kissing scenes. Also, he had to travel out of Korea, and it was harder for Sooyoung to keep an eye on Siwon.

I know i should trust him, but isn't every girlfriend's natrual instincts to keep an eye on their boyfriend to make sure they don't cheat on you?!

Siwon looked at Sooyoung who was walking back to her dorm. He wanted to run after her and hug her tightly and tell her he won't be leaving, but his feet stayed glued to the floor.


[AT NIGHT]

[textmessage]

FROM: Siwon

TO: Sooyoung

Bye dear, i'm sorry for leaving you, i promise you we will go for a picnic as soon as i come back.

 FROM: Sooyoung

TO: Siwon

After you  come back, my break is over.....forget it oppa.

FROM: Siwon

TO: Sooyoung

My dear Youngie, i'm really sorry... don't be mad, okay? 

FROM: Sooyoung

TO: Siwon

I'm not mad...i shouldn't be selfish and want you all to myself oppa. Its your job anyway.

FROM: Siwon

TO:Sooyoung

I'll see whether i can cut short my filming okay?

 

Sooyoung didn't bother to reply anymore. She was too tired from crying just now.

I won't be able to see Wonnie for 1month again. Sooyoung thought as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Siwon kept looking at his phone for a reply but there was none. He put his phone in the pocket and got ready to leave the dorm.

"Bye hyungs!" Siwon shouted as his hyungs waved goodbye to him.

Siwon went down and while he was waiting for the car to come to bring him to the airport, his phone rang....


"Sooyoung. Sooyoung. Wake up" 

Sooyoung groaned. "Wha--"

Sooyoung opened her eyes and saw Siwon and her roomate Jessica.

"Siwon?" Sooyoung asked, half-asleep. "Am i dreaming?" 

"Yah, its really Siwon oppa! Wake up!" Jessica said. 

"Really? Siwon oppa!" Sooyoung sat up, wide-eyed.

"The director told me filming was cancelled because the weather at the country had changed for the worse. So, i'm here!" Siwon said and grinned.

"Yay! Its great to see you oppa!" Sooyoung said and hugged him. 

"So....are you still up for the picnic on wednesday?" Siwon asked.

"Paboya, of COURSE i want to go!" Sooyoung said .


"Oppa slow down!" Sooyoung said.

They had gone to the park and both of them were cycling , while trying to spot a suitable place for them to have a picnic.

Siwon and Sooyoung were riding  a bike together. Sooyoung was worried that both of them would fall down, as Siwon was going quite fast.

"Why? Isn't it more fun if its faster?" Siwon said .

Sooyoung gave Siwon a light slap on the back. "You dare?" She asked, her voice teasing.

"Of couse" Siwon replied and cycled even faster. Sooyoung held onto Siwon even tighter.

Soon, they found a spot and after setting up everything, they started to eat.

"Oppa here have some strawberries."Sooyoung said as she reached her hand out to Siwon's face, with a strawberry in her hand.

As Siwon was about to bite it, Sooyoung popped it into , her eyes twinkling.

...

...

 

After all the food was finished, they began to walk back to the car, holding each other's hand tightly.