Monday Couple

It's Valentine's Day ♥

"Ji Hyo-ah, wake up~"

"Hmm..mphf oppa?" Ji Hyo said , half-asleep .

"Ji Hyo are you still asleep?" Gary asked, shocked. "Its like 10am!"

"Wha--? 10 only? I can sleep some more..." Ji Hyo mumbled.

Gary couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Ji Hyo, i promised i will bring you out today remember? for our...date?" 

Ji Hyo shot up from her bed. "Oh yes oppa! Sorry i forgot. I'll go wash up now" 


Soon, Ji Hyo got ready and waited for Gary to come and pick her up. 

"Ding Dong~~~"

Ji Hyo opened the door and sure enough, it was Gary. 

"Let's go~!" Gary said and Ji Hyo took her bag and they walked to Gary's car. 

"No makeup again?" Gary asked while walking.

"Oppa i had to rush this morning, is my face okay?" She asked, self-concious.

"Keke don't worry, you are still beautiful to me" Gary said and Ji Hyo laughed at Gary's mushiness.

They sat in the car and Gary drove Ji Hyo to their first destination.


"Order whatever you like Ji Hyo" Gary said as they were looking over the menu.

Ji Hyo looked over the menu and her stomach growled. After ordering like a storm, both of them chatted while waiting for their food.

"Guess where we are going next?" Gary asked.

"Hm...shopping?" Ji Hyo said hopefully.

"Definetly not, i don't think i will be able to drag you out of the stores when you are shopping" Gary joked .

After staring at Ji Hyo's beautiful 'mong'  realising Ji Hyo had went blank, he decided he should give her a hint.

"Think of somewhere fun"

"Hm....AMUSEMENT PARK!" Ji Hyo said excitedly.

Gary smiled at Ji Hyo's excited face.

She's so cute when she is excited

The food arrived and Ji Hyo wolfed down her food as she was excited to go to the amusement park. 

"I haven't gone there for a long time" She said, her eyes twinkling.


After eating, they went out of the resturant  They were walking and Gary spotted something.

"You go back first, i have to do something..."

"What oppa?" 

"Something, don't worry i won't take long" Gary replied when he saw the worry in Ji Hyo's eyes.

"Neh oppa" She said and walked back to the car alone.

After making sure she was gone, Gary started walking to a jewlery shop. A beautiful necklace had caught his eyes and he saw that it suited Ji Hyo.

After enquiring the price, he found out that he could even engrave stuff on the necklace. After ordering it, he paid for it and he left. The necklace would be sent after a few days.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Ji Hyo asked when Gary entered. 

"Ah   i'm fine. Let's go to the amusement park now!" Gary said, trying to change the subject.

It worked,and Ji Hyo had laready started planning what she was going to do. Gary chuckled and held her hand tightly to make her calm down.


"Oppa quick! Lets go sit that!" Ji Hyo  said. She was bouncing up and down like an excited kid. 

Gary nodded and gulped. He was scared but he didn't want to seem weak in front of Ji Hyo, so he agreed.

They both got on the ride.The rollercoaster slowly went up the slope. Gary took a peek at the ground, the people looked like ants.

Don't...scream...don't scream.... Gary muttered.

He grabbed Ji Hyo's hand.

"Keke oppa are you scared?" Ji Hyo asked while grinning.

"Ah no Ji Hyo i was just wondering i--- AHHHH"

The roller started zooming down at a high speed when Gary was not paying attention. Ji Hyo was beside him enjoying the ride while Gary thought he was going to die.

Soon, they went on more rides, with Ji Hyo teasing Gary on how timid he was. 

After a few hours, there werent many rides left.

"Ji Hyo ..how about that ride?" Gary asked shyly and pointed to the Love Tunnel ride.

Ji Hyo laughed, Gary looked really cute when he was embarrased. "Okay oppa, if you want to" She said and grabbed his hand tightly and pulled him to the queue

The both got on and went into the ride together. They were in a small boat and they were sitting so close to each other, Ji Hyo was almost sitting onto Gary's lap. They felt awkaward yet happy together. Gary tried to act cool and put his hand around Ji Hyo's shoulder. Ji Hyo responded by pushing his hand away jokingly, almost causing Gary to fall off the boat.


Evening came. and they left the amusement park.

"Oppa  i had so much fun today!" Ji Hyo said a grabbed onto Gary's arm and leaned onto his shoulder.

"Come on Ji Hyo, I want to bring you to one more place before we go home."


"Where are we going?" Ji Hyo asked when they started their journey.

"You will know soon" Gary replied.

The scenery outside the car turned from tall buildings to the sea and sky.

"The beach?" Ji Hyo asked.

Gary nodded.

When they reached, it was cold. Gary hugged Ji Hyo close to him as they walked down the beach together, watching the sunset. 

The held each other tightly as they remained silent, enjoying each other's company and warmth. 

When they were walking back, Gary felt a kiss on his cheek. It was from Ji Hyo. He surpressed a small smile and kissed Ji Hyo back on the lips.

"I love you Gary" Ji Hyo whispered as she closed her eyes and leaned her head onto Gary's shoulder, letting him guide her.

"I love you too Ji Hyo" Gary replied and both of them walked down the beach together.


A few days after their date, Ji Hyo recieved a package outside her house. She picked it up.

"To Ms Mong" 

She smiled at the way she was adressed/

Must be on of the RM memebers.

She opened it up, and there was the neckalce Gary had ordered a few days ago.

Ji Hyo let out a gasp.

There was a note inside.

Hehe, hello Ji Hyo. Wondering who sent this? 

Guess :)

There was a small signature at the botttom of the note.

 She took one glance and knew whose signature it was, she knew the person very well.

She smiled.