SpartAce

It's Valentine's Day ♥

 


"Yahhh, Song Ji Hyo. How can you eat this"

"Oppa, its edible. Its not some poison or anything. Why don't you try some?" Ji Hyo said while rolling her eyes and the guy's pickiness.

Jong Kook's eyes grew wide with panic as Ji Hyo shoved the food toward him. "Yah, stop it!"

Ji Hyo laughed. The big scary commander was scared of a hamburger. She continued eating it and soon she was done, Jong Kook still seating stiffly beside her. "Oppa, you can leave first if you want to, you know, i can meet you outside later" "Its okay, i can wait" Jong Kook replied patienly. Ji Hyo shrugged and continued eating.

Jong Kook looked at the lady wolfing down the food, smiling. 

"Oppa stop staring at me like that" Ji Hyo said. Jong Kook snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh was i staring? Sorry" Jong Kook muttered, slightly embarrassed. Ji Hyo stifled a laugh. Soon, she was done eating.

"Okay oppa, lets go now, if not we are going to be late for the filming. Thanks for accompaning me for my lunch." She added.

"Ah, its okay, i'm free too" Jong Kook said while following her out of the fast food place.

Ji Hyo stretched and both of them walked towards Jong Kook's car.

While they were walking, something caught Ji Hyo's eyes.

She walked towards a flower shop and picked up a boquet of flowers. "Wahh, this is so pretty" Ji Hyo said excitedly.

"Yah! We are going to be late already!" Jong Kook called after her.

Ji Hyo turned and shouted back "Neh oppa. Sorry" Ji Hyo said and put back the bouquet, her eyes filled with wanting and regret.

"You can come and get it for yourself later" Jong Kook said as he saw Ji Hyo's dejected face.

"Oppa, it would be weird if i bought flowers for myself. I'm not that pitful okay?" Ji Hyo snapped.

Jong Kook saw it as a chance and . "Oh really? But why are you always alone on Valentine's day?" Jong Kook said , Ji Hyo glared at Jong Kook and shot back

"Aren't you too? Oppa why do you keep teasing me?"

Jong Kook laughed while Ji Hyo pretended to punch him.

He played along and acted as if he was in pain too. Soon, there was a slight smile on Ji Hyo's face.



[AFTER THE RM FILMING]

"Woah, that was tiring" Jae Suk said as they stopped filming. Jong Kook walked over to Ji Hyo. "Are you okay" He asked. Ji Hyo glared at him. "You son of a " She snapped. She obivously wasn't happy that Jong Koom had betrayed her just now.

The guests widened their eyes in surprise. "So GwangSoo's framing is true! She really does swear a lot!" they exclaimed, and GwangSoo gave a truiphant look. "I told you" He said proudly. Ji Hyo went over and kicked GwangSoo. "Shut up" She snapped and walked off, leaving GwangSoo in pain.

After the crew finished packing up, everyone said their goodbyes. 

"So are you still going with Jong Kook" Jae Suk asked Ji Hyo "since you came with him earlier"

"I don't think i can stand another minute with that bastard, how can i stand a whole car ride with him?" She said, her eyes flashing.

Jong Kook was walking behind them and he heard everything, he could feel himself shrinking. 

JaeSuk slowed down his footsteps to keep his pace with Ji Hyo. "Yah, you better apologise" Jae Suk warned Jong Kook "or else the next filming will be hell for you"

Ji Hyo continued walking. 

Ugh, Jong Kook oppa betrayed me. Ugh, i shouldn't have trusted him. But why do i feel so angry? Its not like this is the first time i have ever been betrayed. But why do i still feel so pissed? Like as if i have lost someone whom i had really trusted....

"Yah, Miss Mong. So how are you going home?" Jae Suk shouted, while mouthing to Jong Kook to offer to fetch her home.

"Uh....do you still want me to send you home?" Jong Kook asked awkwardly. 

Ji Hyo turned around. "Oppa since you still dare to sit in a car with me, i admire your courage. Fine  i'll follow you" Ji Hyo said and walked towards Jong Kook's car. "Yes!" Jong Kook siad a cheer quietly. "Yah, good luck. " Jae Suk said and patted Jong Kook on the back. Soon, both reached Jong Kook's car and they went inside. The atmosphere was hot and Jong Kook felt a bit scared. 

"Not afraid i'll kill you while driving?" Ji Hyo asked Jong Kook. Her anger had subsided slightly. 

"If you dare" Jong Kook replied.

"You bastard" Ji Hyo said and grinned.  Jong Kook smiled and was slightly relived to  see Ji Hyo slightly more relaxed. 

Soon, the atmosphere in the car became more and more relaxed, as Ji Hyo soon fell asleep. While waiting for the traffic light to turn green, Jong Kook glanced at the now peacefully sleeping Ji Hyo. He chuckled, she looked so innocent and cute now, he couldn't believe she was the girl that just called him a bastard. A string of hair fell onto Ji Hyo's face when the car jerked. He shifted it to the side of Ji Hyo's face, so she could sleep more comfortably. 

Soon, they passed by the place they were at earlier. Jong Kook suddenly remembered what happened earlier. 

Wahh, this is so pretty"

"Yah! We are going to be late already!"

"Neh oppa. Sorry"

"You can come and get it for yourself later" 

Jong Kook rememberd Ji Hyo's disappointed face. An idea went into his head. He stopped the car in front of the flower shop. He went in and the shopkeeper was slightly surprised to see him. He asked for the flowers and paid for them, and then left and put the flowers in the back seat of the car. 


"Yah. MongJi ah, wake up" Jong Kook said as he shook Ji Hyo .

Ji Hyo didn't budge. After a few attempts, she still didn't wake up. Jong Kook didn't know what else to do, so he sighed and after making sure no one else was around, he opened the door and got out, and carried Ji Hyo out. After obtaining the house keys from her, he opened the door and went into her house, with Ji Hyo in his arms. He went to her bedroom and placed Ji Hyo gently on it.

She must be tired, after all, she probably used up a lot of energy cursing at me.

Jong Kook closed the door and wrote Ji Hyo a note and left it onto the table, and he placed the boquet of flowers beside it.  Before he left, he went back to check on Ji Hyo. After making sure she was okay, he closed the door and went out.



[THE NEXT DAY]

Ji Hyo woke up and stretched. She looked around and realised she was at home.

Huh? how did i get here? I don't remember walking into my house.

Ji Hyo shuffled out and she saw the bouquet and the note. She picked it up.


Ji Hyo ah! 

I'm Jong Kook oppa, yesterday you were dead asleep and i couldn't wake you up so...

i carried you into your house.

Hope you don't mind.

And the flowers are from me, hope you like it. It was meant as an apology for betraying you yesterday.

Ji Hyo , actually now i want to take this chance to tell you something....

uh...i.....


The note stopped there, and Ji Hyo turned it around, there was nothing. She realised some parts of the note was torn off. 

Ji Hyo wondered what Jong Kook wanted to tell her.She picked up the boquet and noticed 2 roses were out of place. She wanted to fit them into place and saw something that didnt look right. She picked it up. It was a scrap of paper. it said 'you'. Ji Hyo matched it to the note. It was definetly from the same note she found left by Jong Kook, but there was a space left in the middle. She saw another scrap of paper and she picked it up and matched it to the note. It fit perfectly.


'i....like....you'


Ji Hyo was shocked at what she just read. She called Jong Kook immediately.

"Uh...he..llo?" 

"Oppa, why do you sound so tired. are you exercising? "\

"Oh Ji Hyo. Yeah, of course."

" Can you stop? I need to talk to you about something" Ji Hyo said. She could hear Jong Kook grunt and soon his breathing couldn't be heard over the phone. "Yes?"

"Oppa...do...you..uh like me?"

-SILENCE-

"YAH OPPA"  Ji Hyo shouted into the phone. "REPLY ME"

"Yah Ji Hyo i'm still here don't need to shout. Yes, i like you" He said.

Ji Hyo was silent for a while. She suddenly had a flashback of the moments they had together, and realised how she was so much happier with Jong Kook rather with Gary.

"Oppa..."

"Yes?" Jong Kook asked.

"I think ....i like you too" She said softly.

Jong Kook, after hearing that, had a smile on his face. Minho, who was beside him, felt something was wrong. "Hyung, what are you doing" He asked.

"Oh, nothing Minho"
"Oh okay. " Minho replied and went back exercising. 

"Ji Hyo, did you confess to me?"

"Yah oppa, i didnt mean to say that. I mean yesterday when you betrayed me, i felt really really angry, because i trust you a lot. and i am always happier with you...." Ji Hyo trailed off.

"Ji Hyo , lets talk it out. I'll come over now, okay?" Jong Kook asked

"Okay oppa" Ji Hyo said.


"Oh hello oppa" Ji Hyo greeted Jong Kook at the door. Jong Kook went in and he sat on the couch beside Ji Hyo.

"Oppa...do you really like me?" She asked again.

"Yes, Ji Hyo. Actually Jae Suk even knew about it, but Gary also like you too, so i didn't want to hurt his feelings, so i've never told you or brought it up."

"Oh, oppa. keke, actually i liked you i bit when i saw you on family outing." Ji Hyo confessed. 

Jong Kook smiled. "So...will you be my...girlfriend?"

"Hm...oppa, i will have to think about it" Ji Hyo said teasingly, pretending to disagree. Jong Kook laughed and whacked Ji Hyo lightly. "What do you mean?" He asked, pretending to be hurt. "Maybe i will disagree" Ji Hyo said, her eyes twinkling.

 


For the rest of the afternoon, the new couple played and teased with each other, just like kids.....