Kyuyoung

It's Valentine's Day ♥

"Oppa what are you doing? On your phone again? Sooyoung asked

"Hmm? oh Sooyoung yes?" Kyuhyun asked, still not looking up from his phone.

"Who are you texting again?" Sooyoung asked and went over and tried to look at Kyuhyun's phone.

"Uh..nothing" Kyuhyun said and pressed the home button on his phone and all Soooyung could see was the home screen. Sooyoung sighed and walked away.

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun had been dating for about 2months already. However, Sooyoung noticed ever since they had gotten together, Kyuhyun had slowly started to drift away again. Occasionally Kyuhyun would go out and shop with Sooyoung, or go to the beach or just keep her company, but now, he was on his phone all day, only paying attention to Sooyoung when she talked to him.

Why is he like this?
What happened to the Kyuhyun i liked?

The nice and cheerful Kyuhyun....


Sooyoung usually didnt mind Kyuhyun texting on his phone all day, but recently, it started getting on her nerves. 

Who is he texting? He even laughs and smiles at his phone.And everytime i go and look, he exits the message function.

Is he hiding something from me?

Sooyoung was bored.She decided she would take a walk outside.

"Kyu i'm going out" Sooyoung said and without waiting for a reply, she went out and slammed the door, her anger showing. 

She breathed in the cool air and smiled, it was nice outside. Her eyes caught a couple who was walking towards Sooyoung's direction. 

How nice if that was me and Kyuhyun.

Tsk. I wonder what that guy is doing now.

Probably texting. Or playing his video games.

Or maybe he doesn't even notice that i'm gone.

The thoughts Sooyoung was having was like having her heart stabbed.

She loved Kyuhyun, but now, she didn't even dare to admit that he was her boyfriend anymore.

She sighed at all her negative thoughts that keep flooding into her brain. She was walking when she met Siwon.

"Oh! hello oppa~!" Sooyoung said while trying to force a smile. She didn't want to let Siwon see that she was sad.

"Oh hello Sooyoung" Siwon said, glad to finally have some company. 

They walked along the path, chatting happily, and Sooyoung's mood was lifted"

"So, are you happier now? " Siwon asked suddenly.

Sooyoung was surprised.

"Yah i've known you for years. Its impossible for me to not tell you are sad."

Sooyoung flashed a guilty smile. 

"What made you sad?" He asked.

"Kyuhyun" Sooyoung said. Siwon was her close friend, she didn't mind sharing her problems with him.

"He keeps ignoring me these days" Sooyoung continued, "Its like he loves his phone more than me" Sooyoung replied, he voice grew softer. 

"So you feel ignored...." Siwon muttered and Sooyoung nodded.

"Maybe he is just waiting for you to organise something, like a date ."

"But oppa, shouldn't he organise it?"

"But you know that Kyuhyun is really bad at organising stuff right...." Siwon replied.

An idea flashed into Sooyoung's mind. "I know what me and Kyuhyun can do!" Sooyoung said cheerfully, "Thanks oppa!" 

Siwon smiled as he saw the smile return to the girl's face. "Good luck!" He called after Sooyoung who was already making her way back to the dorm.

She waved goodbye to Siwon.


When Sooyoung arrived, so pushed opened the door. The TV was on, and a romantic movie was playing.

Sooyoung felt that it was weird so she went over to the couch.

To her horror, Kyuhyun was there, but with his arm around a woman.

"CHO KYUHYUN YOU BASTARD" Sooyoung snapped and Kyuhyun shot up with surprise.

"I..Sooyoung..I...ah" 

The woman looked at Sooyoung and she looked familiar, but Sooyung was too mad at Kyuhyun to think properly now.

"Were you cheating on me?" Sooyoung asked, her eyes filled with tears.

"Oppa, when are you going to ask this woman to leave so we can have our time together?" The woman said and clutuched Kyuhyun's arm .

Sooyoung felt her anger rising. "So this was the you have been texting?" Sooyoung asked.

Kyuhyun kept silent, proving that he was guilty.

"Sooyoung wait i can ex--" 

"Shut up you i don't want to hear anything from you right now" Sooyoung said as tears slowly began to roll down her face. She wiped them off and hated herself for crying so easily. Sooyoung  ran out and wondered where to go to sort out the feelings she was having. She took the lift up to the rooftop and when she reached, she found a corner to sit and cry.

You idiot. Why did i even like you in the first place?

You cheater.