First Date

LOve Like This: Book of Secrets

Jessica’s sister is approaching them at the table. As soon as Jessica saw her sister she quickly puts her hands away from GD’s hands.

GD: I am sorry I did not mean to hold your hand that long...

Jessica: It is alright meet my sister Krystal she is an avid fan of Big Bang.

Krystal: OMG! You are GD Bigbangs leader right... Nice to meet you (shakes hands) I am a big fan. Oppa if you do not mind can I have your autograph?

GD: Sure (signs a piece of paper) While he is signing the paper he looks at Jewel who is also looking back at him. For a moment they shared an eye contact. For the two of them time had stopped in the back of their minds they are thinking if they are destined for each other.

Krystal : Oppa, unnie are you guys alright???

Yes, they replied. SR and SH came to their table to chat with them.

SR: Hyung, Jessica is preparing for her solo song but since SNSD is preparing for their comeback all of their composers are busy writing SNSD song. Can you help her hyung????

GD: Alright, do you want a ballad song for your single?

Jessica: Yes I want it to be the song for the broken hearted people who want to comeback to their former partners.

GD: Ok (pause) can I get your number I am planning to give it to you by next week since I am not doing anything right now.

Jessica: Really, I am so excited I am already looking forward to it (Smiles) I got to go nice meeting you (Shakes hand)

GD keeps on looking at her while she walks away. (In GDs mind) WOW! I never met a girl like that I should finish writing her song so that I could see her again..

After a week GD calls Jessica to inform her that he already finished writing the song. GD tells her to meet him at a concert event and GD hands her the lyrics. Jessica bought GD something as a thank you gift for him. A month had passed while driving home GD is very bored so he the radio a minute later Jessica’s song is playing. In his mind he is thinking if destiny brought them together. If she is the one destined for him? If they will be together in the future what would their life will be? His cell phone rang while he is imagining the best part which is their future together. He got distracted so he answered it in a calm manner.



GD: Hello who is this????

Jessica: Hi GD, it is me Jessica. Did you heard the song how was it??

GD: It is beautiful the lyrics and the music fit perfectly. (Smiling)

Jessica: Really (Clears ) I just want to thank you again for writing the lyrics of the song.

GD: You are welcome.

Jessica was about to end their conversation but GD stopped her...


GD: Are you free this coming Saturday?

Jessica: (speechless) who? Me? Yes I am why do you ask?

GD: I just wanted to ask you out if that is alright with you.

Jessica: Yeah sure what time will we meet?

GD: 5 in the afternoon I will pick you up in your dorm ok?

Jessica: I will wait for you here then..

GD: Bye (hangs up)

Saturday the time of GD and Jessica’s date

GD picks up Jessica on SNSDs dorm. He arrives there knocks on the door. Yuri opens it and lets him go inside. Yuri offered him a seat while she calls Jessica...

YR: He is here

Jessica: How do I look? Do I look fine YR you are my closest friend in our group so I will tell you my secret (Whispers) I think I am falling for him

YR: What (Shocked) you just met him a month ago right?

Jessica: You are right but how can a girl not fall for his eyes, his smile; he is a talented performer and a good person inside and out

YR: Well as long as you are happy (hugs her closest friend) Go and enjoy your date...

Jessica went outside to where GD is... The moment he saw Jessica he is stunned .After a few seconds they left the dorm and head towards the place GD prepared for their date.

 

 CLIFFHANGER!!!!