Gd's first move

LOve Like This: Book of Secrets

The picture taking ended so YB and GD decided to find the owners and return it to them as soon as possible. They found them seating beside SNSD members.

YB: Ms. you drop this earlier (looks at her)

Yuri: I'm Yuri nice to meet you.You are YB right from BB. I am a huge fan of you guys ( whispers) especially you...

YB: Nice to meet you too... (in his mind) Wow she is gorgeous. She has a y body, tall and very polite I like her.(uses his eye smile while he is looking at her)

Yuri: Thank you for bringing my wallet back it is a very special gift given to me.

YG: Hmmmmm.. YB let's go we have to go to the reception. walks away..

YB: Ms. Yuri- ah can I get your number????

Yuri: Here it's nice meeting you..

YB: (eye smile) Nice meeting you too...

While YB leaves Yuri is looking at his direction hoping that he will call her the next day..

At the reception GD is looking for the wallet's owner. GD found her sitting beside SR's childhood friend Yoona...

GD: Excuse me Ms. you dropped this (hands her the wallet)

Jessica: The name is Jessica thanks (accidentally makes an eye contact)

SR and SH went to their table to formally introduced them

SR: Hyung, meet Jessica she is a member of a new group formed by SM and you already met my childhood friend Yoona right???

GD: Nice to meet you guys... (calls TABI who just arrived) Can we seat here since all the tables are full of guests?

Jessica: Sure ...........

TABI: (sits beside Yoona) Hi miss may I know your name???

Yoona: It's Yoona..... you are their rapper right.. I like your voice it's so y......

TABI: Thanks(looks at her)

It is the time for the bouquet and garter throwing.....

SR and SH calls the single people present in the wedding......

SR:Daesung hyung, TABI,YB and GD hyung

SH: Jessica ,Yuri, Yoona ,SNSD unnies..come forward

As SH throws the bouquet everyone is standing there motionless until destiny reveals that Jessica will caught it.. The one who caught the garter is TABI but he gaved it to GD.


GD: starts to imitate SR's way of putting the garter in SH's legs... Is this alright with you???
Jessica: yup.. It's fine...

Afterwards, SR kisses SH on the lips...... GD is so shy so he just kissed Jessica on the hand...When YB and TABI saw it they imagined it as if they have caught the character and kisses Yoona or Yuri... Just then YG came up to them and told them that they have a flight to catch in Japan in which their song chingu will be debuting.......They said there goodbye's and went away with YG. Yuri and Yoona has to leave too because they have lots of things to do the next day. GD and Jessica are left on the table feeling shy and nervous around each other accidentally GD touched Jessica's hand.

 

CLIFFHANGER….

 

Shout out to Jisica, Seori and Soshibang fans…