SEORI couple

LOve Like This: Book of Secrets

Valentines Day is a very special day for Seung Ri since he will do something that will changed his life forever. Seung Ri is planning to proposed to Seohyun, the girl he met four years ago. She was perfect in his eyes, she is the reason that Seung Ri had moved on from his first love. BB is busy rehearsing for their comeback song. During the rehearsal the hyungs noticed that Seung Ri is making lots of mistakes. G Dragon aka Kwon Ji Yong confronts him

GD: Seung Ri, whats wrong with you dont you know that our fans will be very disappointed by your performance, you are the maknae among us you should be the one who has to have a perfect image. Remember when we perform this song I dont want to see a mistake coming from you. Got it!

SR: Sorry hyung, its just after this performance (calls the other members) I am planning something. I am going too proposed to my girl Seohyun. What do you guys think???

All: What (surprised, shocked, speechless)

YB: W-H-A-T (shocked) are you serious???? Do you know what marriage is???? Do you know how it works???

DS: Look, I know you have known each other for four years right??? But can I ask you something do you think she feels the same way about you. Do you think she has completely fallen for you? Do you think that she loves you just like the way you loved her???

SR: Look guys, whenever we are together I feel that I am at peace. All my life I have been looking for someone who will make my life complete. I need someone who will support my decisions, someone who can deal with my personality. When I met her I just knew that she is the one for me the first time I touched her hand my heart kept beating fast.
SR: Look, Hyung (to YB) I know that you are just trying to protect me but you have to understand I am not the kid who plays most of the time anymore. I am a grown man now I do not know if you noticed it but I am a changed man now because of her. Daesung my closest hyung Honestly, I am not sure of what she feels about me but through her actions, words whenever we are together I can feel and see that she loves me the same way I am in love with her. Alright I will confessed I thought that I can use her to bring my ex back but I realized how could I use an innocent girl like that so I gave myself some time to know her personality. After knowing her I had slowly fallen for her. I may be a bit childish sometimes but she changed that she changed the way I used to deal with people I never play jokes to you guys anymore or do foul things and that is because of her. All that I am asking from you guys is your support. (Sighs)

TOP: Look guys, SR and I may not be the closest among us but as the oldest among you guys I will support him in his decision. (To SR) If you need some advice dont hesitate to call me Ok

GD: SR, you are a lucky guy because among us you have already found the girl that was destined for you. Good luck with your plan and remember I will always be here when you need me (Mumbles to himself)When I will find the girl that is destined for me? A girl who will accept me for who I am. The right girl in this lifetime.

SR: Thank you guys do not worry this time I am sure of what I want. I want her in my life and I cannot afford to lose her (sighs). I love you guys. (Together BB did hwaiting as a cheer for SR’s plan and for the success of his endeavours in the future and for the performance later on)

Meanwhile in SNSDs waiting room! The unnies are asking SH about her feelings toward SR.

Tae Yeon: Seo Hyun, I can see and I can feel that you love him but as your unnie and as your friend do you know if he feels the same way about you?

Yuri: Everyone knows that he likes flirting with girls a lot. But to be honest, you are a lucky girl. Do you remember the time when you said that you liked SR.? I was the first one who fainted. Imagine this (to Seohyun) if he will proposed to you today will you accept it after all it has already been four years since the two of you first met.

SH: Unnies, Seung Ri may not be the serious type among the members of Big Bang but every time that we are together I feel that I am secured. Every time that we meet I feel like I am secured. I know that he is childish and stuff sometimes but he is matured now. Every time we are together he makes me feel like I am the princess and he is my prince. Unnies, I do not know if I will say yes but as of now he has not called me yet perhaps he is busy for their comeback song????

While everyone is talking to SH they did not noticed Jewel the new SM artist who is walking towards them. Jessica and SH are best friends since they were a small girl.

Jessica: Hi girls, why does it seem that all of you are interested in SHs love life??

Yuri: We are just concerned. We do not want our maknae to cry in the end

After a while SNSD and Big Bang are all set for the performance. After the performance SR went to SNSDs waiting room.

SR: Annyeong! Is SeoHyun here?? (Sits down while he is patiently waiting for SH)

SH: Hi baby!!! Unnies I got to go now do not worry about me ok???

As they both leave SR holds his girls hands and smiles while walking heading towards the car going to the place he prepared for Valentines Day. After 30 minutes they arrived at the location.

SR: Baby, please put the blindfold before you get out of the car. I want you to be surprised ok...

SH: Baby, I am excited. I cant wait to see the place you prepared for our special date. Baby it is what I have dreamed of and what I have always wanted. Thank you.

After eating the food SR brought the dessert out.

SR: Remember the chocolate you gave me before I made one just like that Here (hands her the chocolate)

SH: Thanks she eats it but she puts something out from (stunned after seeing the object)

SR: Babe (crying) grabs the bouquet and picks up the ring. He kneels in front of SH who was speechless."For all these years i've been looking for someone who can fill up the emptiness in my heart, i have everything a man could ever want except for someone to be in my side. Then I found you, you who resemble the sunlight in the darkest of my days, you are my only inspiration, you who is the center of my world, I don't think I can find someone like you in this lifetime...... Saranghe will you marry me


SH: "We found each other @ the right time , you were always there for me when I needed you and I wanted to say that eventhough you are childish at times I will never ever leave you because you are my one and only. Y-E-S I will marry you.(They Kiss)
The day of the wedding

GD and YB are both chosen as best man since they are both close to SR. While Jessica’s sister Krystalis chosen as the maid of honor. GD and YB are both walking to the isle while walking YB saw a beautiful girl seating beside Dara of 2ne1 while GD saw a girl seating with the rest of SNSD members. During the picture taking both YB and GD bumped into the two girls that caught their attention. YB and GD apologize. The two girls dropped their wallet on the ground. The boys saw it and picks up the girls wallet. YB looks stunned but he has to act normal since YG does not allowed him to have a girlfriend due to his scheduled debut in Japan next week. GD was amazed at Jewels picture.

Will they be able to return the wallet and have their numbers???? What will happen to the reception???? What will happen to GD and Jessica’s story???? Find it out on the next part