Treasure of a Mother's Heart

LOve Like This: Book of Secrets

It is Mother's Day....

GD decided to visit his mom at there family house...

GD's POV

When will umma understand that I do not love Sunye anymore? It is understandable that I should support my kids with her but still marriage is different  without love.... When will I found the right girl for me?

 

Mrs kwon: Come in jiyong! Where is sunye and your kids?

GD: They are at the house umma? Happy Mother's day!

Mrs Kwon: Kansahamnida!Come in!

Then the family is watching television when they saw an interview of jessica and DH

Mrs. Kwon: GD my son, I warn you don't ever go anywhere near that type of girls who uses there long slender legs to gain attraction. They are nobody ok?

GD: Ok umma! Why are you so  hot blooded to her  umma? You don't know her?

Mrs. Kwon: Aisst! I know this type of ladies and compared to Sunye she is nothing but a huge pile of trash waiting to be dumped? Stay away or else I will be mad at you arasso!

GD: arasso umma!

 

Mrs. Kwon's POV

Jessica Jung and SNSD they are not talented, they just lipsynched, and how dare that Jessica passed beyond the limit.. It is very discrimating of her ancestors. Didn't her parents taught her well? On a second thought why would a nobody retired boxer and her mother thought her good values. They must have been influenced by the americans with there kind of living. I pity here kids. What a shame!

MEANWHILE....

At Jung House...

Jessica was having a dream of a brown bear talking to her. The bear got Gd's smile and his cute eyes. It also got GD dorkiness and her love for sweets.

Jessica's POV

Who are you? Why do you look so familiar? Did we met before? 

Then she went on to continue in dreamland....

BACK TO GD....

GD's POV

Why am I feeling something for Jessica? I barely even know her? It is true that we met at variety shows but I still don't know her....

Just then the kwon family talked about issues regarding the industry and GD bid goodbye to his rents....

From a distance......

YB: Sunmi ah, this is the house of your future appa GD. Before you get to him make his mother heart fall for you and your mother Jessica?

Smi: Arasso uncle yb!

CLIFFHANGER