New Life

LOve Like This: Book of Secrets

CHAPTER 4


After a few minutes they arrived at the hospital. SH was rushed to the emergency room. While SH is being examined by the doctor SR who is nervous and worried at the same time kept on walking outside the emergency room. After a few minutes the doctor came out. SR quickly went to see the doctor.

DR: Are you the husband of SH?

SR: Yes, I am what happened to her is she ok? (Hysterical)

DR: Do not worry relax ok. She is fine She is just (Smiles) two months pregnant!!!

SR: W-H-A-T (Shocked) You mean I am going to be a father?

DR: Y-E-S (Smiling) Congratulations Here (Hands him a book) it has all the things you need to learn from pregnancy to raising a child. I will leave now to check my other patients. One more thing just make sure she gets lots of rest it is better for her and for the baby . (Walks away)

While GD and Jessica are talking to SH who just woke up SR came in. He came closer to SHs bed and immediately hugs and kiss her

SH: Honey (Confused) stop it!!! So what did the doctor said? Am I fine? (Worried)

SR: Honey everything is fine you are (Pauses while smiling) 2 months Pregnant. You heard me I am going to be a appa and you are going to be a umma ... (Smiling)

SH: (Shocked) Really??? Suddenly holds her womb I can’t believe this Unnie did you hear it you are going to be an auntie...

Jessica: (Smiles) Congratulations I know you are going to be a good mother trust me ok...

GD: (To SR) Better take care of her well remember she is carrying your child

SR: Yes hyung, I will take care of her well

SNSD members arrived to the hospital all worried about SHs condition. SH told them the good news. They congratulated the couple and they also found out about GD and Jessica’s relationship. They all left the hospital in a good mood.

Four months had passed since SR and SH found out that they are having a baby. SR is shooting his music video for strong baby. Its the day that SH will find out her baby’s gender .She called Jessica who is in the middle of a date with GD.
Jessica: Hello? Who is this?

SH: Unnie, its me SH can you go with me to the hospital? Today is the day that I will find out if we are having a boy or a girl SR is busy shooting his music video I called him to tell him to come later when he is done. Can you please come with me unnie?

Jessica: Sure no problem I’ll see you later (To GD) Babe we have to go with SH to the hospital for her ultrasound can you come with us?

GD: Sure babe (Smiles)

GD, Jessica and SH are already on the road going to the hospital. Jessica and SH are talking while GD is driving.

Jessica: SH, are you going back to SNSD the fans misses their maknae a lot!

SH: I know unnie but right now my priority is my husband and this baby (Touches her womb and feels the baby moving)...Maybe after three years but not now unnie...

Jessica: (Touches SHs womb) Did you hear that your mom and dad really loves you...

GD: Aunt Jessica and Uncle GD too. After a while they arrived at the hospital.

Will SH and SR baby a boy or a girl? What will they see on the ultrasound? Find out on the next chapter.