CHAPTER 2

A Mere Delusion

 

The man leaned closer, narrowing the distance between. His breathe was somehow made the room got warmer. Sandara gave him a simple smile.

“You seem to have a lot of problems nowadays, am I right?” the man asked and slung his arm around her neck and leaving a peck on the cheeks. She sighed as it was a sign of yes.

Sandara got up into a sitting position to take her laptop. She groaned as she pointed at her writing. “Someone got accepted at my company. Her writing is obviously better than me. I’m afraid I can get kicked anytime,” she said with a bitter chuckle.

Jiyoung, instead feeling sad and comforting her, he laughed. He ruffled her hair and gave her a smile. “Kill them with success and bury them with a big smile. I know you can do it. Who could beat the genius Park Sandara?” he said, assuring her that she would be okay with the job. Sandara could only smile.

“Thanks, Jiyoung. I owed you a lot.”

Jiyoung shook his head and sat up, facing her. “Listen, Sandara. I’m the one who owe you. Because of your imagination, I’m right here. You gave me a chance to love, to be loved and living for your dream. Don’t think much, beautiful. Just sleep.”

Sandara nodded. Her heart flattered. The only thing she wished was Jiyong to be there when she was awoken by the risen sun. But she knew he couldn’t. Because he was a mere delusion of a writer, who always encouraged her and giving her a chance to live.