Pig-rabbit again?

Pig-rabbit again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9:

(Thank you for those who read this fan fiction. Enjoy this last chapter of Go Min Nyu and Tae kyung)

(Final)

Continue

Tae kyung spotted her he got out of the car with the umbrella. He went up to her and put it over her. She look up to see him she said "Hyung-nim" he look at her soaking wet from head to toe he yell "Are you a fool? Why did you leave when it raining?" she look at him yelling.

She said loud "You said I can go" hearing that he yell more he said "I told you to stay didn't I? You insist on going. Don't you have a brain? Why would you go out in the rain?" she bit her lip looking at him yelling at her.

He held the umbrella over her looking at her wondering why she like this making him go crazy since she so stubborn and clueless. He couldn't believe she walked in the rain he said in a loud voice " Go Min Nyu" she bit her lip and said "Are you going to keep yelling? I hate it" hearing that he look at her.

He took a deep breath and said "Who fault? Why are you so-" he stopped and look at her knowing she just doesn't mean to cause trouble. She look down and not at him she slowly move away from him.

She moved away from him, he look at her and went next to her and cover her again seeing tear in her eyes he know he yelled again he said "Go Min Nyu don't cry" she look at him.

She look at him and ask "Who's crying?" he look at her feeling bad he said softly "What if you get sick? You get sick easily did you forgot?" she look at him shivering from the cold seeing that he quickly grab her hand and take her to his car.

Inside the car, he look at her and said " You're already sick aren't you?" she didn't say anything she said "I am wetting your car" hearing that she worry about his car getting wet when she should worry about herself he said yelling at her "Ya don't worry about it, your wet and you worry about a car" she bit her lip hearing him yelling.

He took his jacket out and put it over her he said "Leave it" knowing she was going to give it back to him. Tear glazes in her eyes he lean closer to her and wipe her eyes and face he said "Don't cry, I only yell because I am worried" she look at him.

He wipe her face looking at her wet face he said "If you get sick you're in so much trouble so prepare" she stare at him knowing he will get mad. He knew he would be mad if she do get sick.

She said sadly "I am sorry" he look at her and said "I can't even be mad at you anymore when you cause trouble" she look at him. He said softly "So don't cry" but she didn't listen she still cry silently.

She turn her face away from him since she was crying she try not to make a sound seeing that he felt terrible seeing her crying he turn her face to look at him. She gave him an innocent look he said holding her face "I won't yell again you make me so worried. When your sick it really serious-Go Min Nyu" she started to cry more.

He said sweetly "Please don't cry" he wiped her face and said "Let's get you home fast" knowing she needed to change since she's wet. She shook her saying yes he quickly begin driving.

At Go Min Nyu place

Tae kyung couldn't believe she walked in the rain. She came out and sat next to him. He look at her and take the towel from her and was wiping her hair.

She look at him and said "I am sorry" hearing that he said "Your saying sorry after you caused me trouble?" she shake her head. He smile and look at her he said "Next time don't leave. If you do you're in more trouble" she shake her head he look at her.

Looking at her lip he wanted to kiss her when there eyes met she quickly look away. He still look at her she look back at him he move closer to her. She stare at him he reach and touch her soft pink lip.

She close her eyes and response to the kiss she felt his warm lip on her he kissed her he pull out to catch his breath. She look at him as he look at her also and couldn't help, but kissed her again. She close her eyes and kissed him.

After

Go Min Nyu was wrap cover in the blanket. Tae kyung look at her and found her too cute seeing her cover up. He smile and said "Are you cold?" she look at him.

He smile and sweetly said "Yea " he look at his cute girlfriend, smiling he came closer to her and sat down. She look at him wanting to be in the same blanket as her he used the excuse saying he was also cold. She look at him.

She ask "Hyung-nim your cold too" he look at her and shake his head she ask "Do you want to use this too?" she pointed to her blanket wanting to smile he said "Hmm" she smile and handed it to him.

He didn't expect for her to hand his the entire blanket he thought they were suppose to share. He look at her he said annoy that she didn't get it "Aren't you cold too?" she look at him and said "Yea, but you are too" a thought came into his mind he look at her.

He took the blanket and said "We should share" she look at him he cover her and himself in the blanket causing them to be close to each other. He smile happy she felt her heart beating she said "Your warm" hearing that he pull her closer he said to her sweetly "Now were both warmer" she smile.

As they were talking. Go Min Nyu was playing with his hand he look at her loving the feeling of her touch. He said "Your coming to the concert right?" she said "Should I?" hearing that she asking he said "Why? You are coming" she smile.

She said to him "I won't miss it" he smile and said "You better not, you have to come" she shake her head and said "I will" he hold her hand and said "Your hand is tiny" she smile and look at him she said innocently "Your mean again" he smile.

Hearing that she said he mean he said "I am not mean, your tiny" she puff he face mad at that he look at her and smile he know he can't help but . He said "You're tiny and cute" hearing that she smile looking at him he move a little causing her head to be on his chest her eyes open wide.

She could hear his heart beating she listen to the sound of his heart beat. Hearing that she ask "Your heart is beating fast" hearing her say that he said knowing it true "It isn't" she said "Yea it is I can hear it" he look at her.

He said not wanting her to know it beating because of her says "It because I am cold" as innocent as she is, she believe him, happy that she so clueless and naïve not to know why his heart is beating he smile.

Go Min Nyu look at Tae kyung and said to him "Are you staying over today?" he look at her and thought for a moment "Aniyo I am going home" he lied. She look at him and said sadly "Alright" he look at her and said "Why? Your alright if I am leaving? You don't want me to stay?" she bit her lip and said shyly "I want you stay, but you have to go" hearing that he smile.

He smiled happy to hear that she want him to stay he said "I am staying over today" hearing that she ask "Really? You said you were leaving" he said "I changed my mind" she smile happy.

He wrapped his arms tighter around her. He said to her " Go Min Nyu" she said "Hmm" he said sweetly "Your warm" she smile hearing that. He pull her closer to his chest. Tae kyung got up to get Go Min Nyu medicine since she is coughing knowing well she get sick fast.

He said pouring the medicine "I told you I will be mad if your sick so are you prepare?" she look at him and said "Huh! Aniyo I am not, Hyung-nim don't be mad" he smile and know he couldn't he said "Open" she shake her head saying no.

He said "Open?" she said shyly "I hate it I am not drinking it Hyung-nim" hearing that she hate medicine he find cute he said "You have to drink it so open" she made a mad face and look at him.

She said "Ah it bitter" he smile and said "That medicine" she look at him and said "It taste bad" he look at her and wipe . Knowing he's alway doing that since she's so messy, but he just love that since he get to do little thing for her.

He came back into the blanket she pulled the blanket up to her head since Tae kyung was teasing her. He pulled the blanket down and look at her innocent face she stare at him.

She look at him and said "What?" he felt his heart beating faster he pulled her very close to him and look at her. She look at him and put her head on the sofa. Seeing that he know she was tired he took her head and put it against his arms.

He said to her "Just sleep" she look at him and said quietly "Thank you" he smile. She soon fell asleep on his chest. Both of them was close to each others hugging. Tae kyung look at her sleeping and smile since she sleeping on him. He look at her and was happy he close his eyes and put his head on hers and fell asleep next to her wrapped in the same blanket cuddling.

The next morning

Go Min Nyu was cooking causing mess in the kitchen. Tae kyung wake up to loud noises he look to see that Go Min Nyu isn't next to him not surprise that she is so loud so early.

He open his eyes more to see clearly he get up and went to the kitchen to see the mess she made. Looking at her cover in flour he smile and ask "Ya what are you doing so early?" she look up to see him.

She saw him and said "Hyung-nim" he came closer to her and ask "Your so messy" she look at him he take his hand and wipe her face that has flour. She said sweetly "I was trying to make breakfast, but I couldn't" hearing that he smile knowing she can't cook he take the spoon from her hand and said "Don't do anything else" she look at him and shake her head.

Tae kyung was making breakfast she look at him and said "Why is it so hard to cook? You make it look easy" he smile and look up to her. He said "I am good at everything" she look at him saying that knowing he like to say that. She said "I know, you say that a lot" he look at her and said "Because it true" she puff her face up at him.

Seeing that he smile he took the flour and rub it on her face she yell "Ya" he smile and said "It suit you" hearing that she look at him. Knowing he being mean like always she take the flour and toss it back on him. He quickly stop what he's doing and look at her.

She look at him he wipe the flour from her face a little. He look at her and said "Do you want to play?" she quickly shake her head saying no, but he didn't care he took more flour and toss it on her. She smile and toss back at him. After they were done they look at each other cover in flour he smile looking at her.

He look at her and put flour on her face. She look at him he smile and wipe the flour from her face with his hand he said "Your eyes has flour" she ask "Who fault?" he smile knowing it's him.

She also wipe the flour on his face he look at her. She said "Flour suit you better" hearing that he ask "What? Are you serious?" she shake her head knowing he take his look serious.

She smile looking at her he know she lying he said "Ya I know you don't mean it. I am really handsome with and without flour" hearing that she smile. She ask "Who say?" his eyes widen look at her he said "Say you" she look at him and smile and shyly shake her head.

Seeing her agree he couldn't help but smile he pull her closer to him knowing that he care mostly of what she has to say about his look. He smile and said to her "So it true?" she bit her lip.

Not knowing what to say he smile and said "It true" she shake her head saying no he smile knowing she lying he wrap his arms around her neck her eyes widen look at him. He said "Messing with me again?" she shake her head saying yes and look at him. He smile and touch her lip with his. She close her eyes and wrap her arms around his waist. He move over her lip, he pull out and look at her.

Wanting to again he said "Your lip taste like flour" hearing that she quickly was about to wipe it when he stop her. She look at him he said "I was joking" she puff her face he said "I just can't help making fun of you" she said "Hyung-nim" he smile and touch her lip with his.

After Go Min Nyu wrap her arms around his neck he smile happy that she alway does it. He look at her and was happy feeling his heart beating like crazy. He said happily "You love to hug me don't you?" she shook her head and said "Hmm" hearing that she agree he was happy he smirk. She ask "You don't like it?" she pull out to look at him.

He look at her wanting to say no but afraid he will come out too soft he didn't say anything. She look at him not answering knowing he must not she said sadly "Alright I won't do it again" hearing that his eyes open wide. Not wanting her not to do it since he want her to. He said "Ya Go Min Nyu" she look at him.

Knowing he has to say it to her like always he said shyly after a few second "I like it so-don't stop" hearing that she smile and look at him. She said "Hyung-nim" he look at her and looked away feeling embarrass saying that. She know he does too and came closer to him and wrap her arms around his neck. He smile happy looking at her.

She said to him "You like it was it hard to say?" he said resting his head on her shoulder "Yea" she hug him tighter and said "Why? It not hard" he smile and pull her body closer. He smile and said "It very hard" she look at him knowing for him it is.

The next day

Go Min Nyu ignore Tae kyung called and text since he is grumpy and cold sometime. She turn her phone off angry that he yelled at her for saying she will go with someone else since he refuse. Go Min Nyu promise herself she won't talk to him.

Tae kyung put his phone down and said to himself "She turned it off, that Go Min Nyu really" he did the mouth movement and lay on his bed. He said "She caused trouble and is mad. Does that make sense?" he closed his eyes.

He got up and couldn't believe the way she is. He went downstairs to find Min Nam eating. He look at Min Nam and said loud "Ya why is Go Min Nyu like that? Aish" Min Nam look at him confuse.

Min Nam ask "What did she do?" Tae kyung said "Why is she such a trouble maker? She drive me crazy" hearing that Min Nam stop eating. Min Nam ask curious "What did she do? Min Nyu ever since we were kid she was alway the one that cause trouble, but it not like she mean it" Tae kyung look at him.

Min Nam continues, "She's just too clumsy, but I thought you knew that" Tae kyung said to him "I know, but it worst that I thought" hearing that Min Nam smiled.

Tae kyung said loud "Aish I am going crazy because of her" Min Nam look at him and said "She's your girlfriend, why are you shouting at me? What did I do?" Tae kyung look at him. Min Nam ask curious"What did she do?" Tae kyung ignore his question knowing he has to talk to her.

Min Nam look at him not answering he continues eating smiling that his sister drive Tae kyung crazy. Tae kyung came to Go Min Nyu house, he look at her avoiding his eyes. He ask "You turned your phone off and your mad, does that make any sense?" she didn't say anything.

He look at her not talking he said to her "Ya answer me?" she still didn't say a word. Looking at her not talking he said curious "Why are you home? Didn't you say you were going out with another guy?" she avoid his eyes more.

Feeling terrible for saying that since she didn't mean it like that, he said to her curious "Who is he? That guy? Answer me?" she look at him finally. Looking at him she said in a low voice "Shin-woo" hearing that he lean closer to her face.

He ask again "What did you just say? I didn't hear you?" she said avoiding his eyes knowing he wanted to hear it again "Shin-woo happy?" a smile form on his lip knowing she does mostly everything with shin-woo since they are close friend.

He look at his girlfriend and said to her "Ya are you a fool? Why would you said you would go with another guy? How can you said that?" she look at him and said in a low voice "You said no that why?" hearing that he look at her.

He said to her "Because I said no? Go Min Nyu don't ever say that again even if I say no. Do you have any idea how crazy I was going because of you? Why didn't you just say shin-woo instead of saying another guy?" she look at him. She said "Why?" he look at her.

He said to her "You're in trouble next time you say you would go with another man understand?" she shook her head. She said to him "Sorry" he smile and know he is giving in to her "What am I going to do with you?" she bit her lip.

She said innocently "Do you hate me?" hearing that he said "Ya" she look down he came closer and raise he head up he said "Why would I hate you? I don't hate you Go Min Nyu" she quickly wrap her arms around his neck. He smile and wrapped his arms around her. Loving her action he said "You make my life interesting that all" she smile and hugged him.

After

He look at her and said to her "Where did you want to go?" she look at him and said "Movie, but since you don't want to I won't ask again" hearing that he didn't want her to stop asking he said to her shyly "We can go to the movie, but I am picking since you alway pick weird movie" hearing that she look at him.

She said to him "Really?" he shook his head and couldn't believe he is giving in to her so fast. She smile and agree he look at her and just smile at how happy s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter