Pig-rabbit again?

Pig-rabbit again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

(I hope you enjoy this chapter especially Go Min Nyu and Tae kyung moment)

Continue from chapter 4.

In the room.

Go Min Nyu look at him and ask "Why?" he smiles not knowing why he stops her but since he did he needed a reason. She stares at him he quickly messed her hair up again she yell "Ya" he smiles and messed it up more. She was moving around trying to make him stop causing him to fall on her. They both stare at each other. Not knowing what to do they just continue staring at each other. After a few second Tae kyung quickly get up from her and stand up looking speechless.

Go Min Nyu also get up and look at him feeling embarrassed, she said nervously "I am going" he look at her and shake his head. She looks at him and quickly left the room. Tae kyung stands there dumbfounded at what just happened he said "Go Min Nyu why are you so dangerous" he shakes his head out of the thought. Meanwhile Go Min Nyu was bracing herself on the bathroom door she said "Ah why is my heart beating so fast?" she bit her lip thinking about what happened in the room.

Jeremy and Min Nyu were playing with Jolie, she smiles and rub Jolie head Jeremy said happily "Jolie missed you" she smile and said "I missed Jolie too" Jeremy look at Min Nyu and smile. They were both playing with Jolie.

Go Min Nyu was eating the noodle without cooking it, Tae kyung came downstairs and stare at her. Wondering why she eating it raw, he raises his eyebrow and said "Ya why are you eating it like that?" she looks at seeing him. She put hold the noodle and said "Huh" he said curious about why she didn't cook it "Why didn't you cook it?" she look at him and said shyly "I don't know how to cook it" hearing that he shake his head couldn't believe she cannot cook a simple thing as noodle.

He took a deep breath and said: "Ya Go Min Nyu" she looks at him. He knew she doesn't know how to cook but he never thought that she cannot even cook noodle. He said staring at her "Just add water and the mix that all" she look at him and said "That all water? Only that?" he shakes his head again raising his eyes. Turning to leave, he stops and turns back to look at her scared that she will burn the house down if he leaves her to cook by herself.

He went up and take the noodle from her, she looks at him. Seeing that he helping her she smile and said "You're helping me?" he said not soundly like he is "Who helping? I just don't want you to burn the dorm down" she looks at him and puff her face up. A smile form on her lip, he was cooking he couldn't help but smile that he has to do most thing for her. He looks at her and said "You can't even cook, what will you do in the future?" she puffs her face and said "I will learn someday" hearing that he said "Learn someday?" she shakes her head.

He stares at her and hand her the noodle, he sat down next to her and said "Do you think that will help?" she look at him and know he just being mean she said "It will help" he did the mouth movement he lean closer to her and said "Will see" her eyes widen and stare at him. He looks at her eyes and then at her lip, knowing she dangerous he quickly moves away from her he said trying not to sound nervous "Ya just eat" she smile and shake her head. She handed him the chopstick he looks at her she said "Eat too" he looks at her. He smiles and said, "You eat I don't eat those thing" she stares at him knowing she won't stop till he eats he took the chopstick from her and eat. She smiles happily, he lookss at her and smile. He couldn't believe he eating ramen because of her.

Later.

Tae kyung was working at his desk when Go Min Nyu came into the room. Shelooksk to see him working she said "Hyung-nim" he turn to look at her. He ask "Why?" she smile and said "Are you working?" he stare at her with the sweetest face ever. He said "Hmm why?" she bit her lip and said "Never mind, just continue working" she turn to leave when he stop her.

She turn to look at him, he ask "What did you want?" she said "I am bored, Jeremy and Shin-woo went out" he look at her knowing she always get bored fast. He smile and said "Where did they go?" she sai,d "To the store" he look at her. He said "So you're bored?" she shake her head and said "Hmm" he smile. Looking at her he said "What do you want to do?" she smile and look at him. She gave him a cute and innocent face he look at her with a curious face knowing he regret asking what she want to do.

She force him to watch a movie, he complain about the movie saying he don't watcha movie about romance, she look at him and said "You will like it just watch it" he look at her. She poke his face while he complaining, he quickly stop and look at her feeling his heart beating fast he look at her smiling finding her really pretty she look at him. He leaned closer to her face she stare at him and slowly take her hand away from his face. He look at her and said "Go Min Nyu" she said "Huh" he smile and said "The movie is starting" she look at him and said "Hmm" he break away and kept his distance.

She felt her heart beating trying not to look at him. He turn to look at her watching the movie, he swallow his spit and wonder to himself "What wrong with me? It Go Min Nyu fault" he moved closer to her saying he like that side better and she believe him. He smirk . She was about to do the pig nose when he quickly grab her hand. She look at him with her big brown eyes staring at him since he know the meaning behind the pig nose he smile wonder if she know it doesn't work. He shook his head and said "Ya Go Min Nyu do you think that work?" she stare at him.

Knowing that Manager Ma told her it work she said "Hmm" he smile and said "Manager Ma lied it doesn't work" she look at him and innocently ask "Why? It work why would he lie?" he stare at her knowing she just too innocent to believe anything he said "It doesn't work he only say that so your feeling wouldn't be found out it doesn't work" she said looking at him "Really? It doesn't work?" he shake his head. She puff her face up and wonder if manager Ma made it up she look up to him.

Tae kyung smile and said sweetly "Go Min Nyu" she look at him with the sweetest most innocent face ever "Since I know what it mean you don't have to do it" she bit her feeling embarrass that he know she said quickly "It not only that reason I have more" hearing that his eyes widen he ask curious "More like what?" he lean closer to her. She backed away seeing that he moving close to her he said "Tell me?" she swallow her spit and kept her eyes at him. She was bracing the seat he lean closer to her and ask again wanting to her "Tell me Go Min Nyu" she said shyly "I lied it only mean one thing and you know already" hearing that he said "Ya you lied?" she shake her head.

She look at him he smile and said "Don't do that anymore you only bruise your nose" she smile and shake her head. He wonder something he ask "So all those time you were doing the pig nose was because you like me?" she look at him and couldn't believe he know. She bit her lip from feeling embarrass he look at her and smile. He said sweetly "It is right? But why didn't you say anything I thought you liked Shin-woo" she look at him and couldn't believe him not remembering what he told her she said angrily "You said my feeling is bothersome and you would feel sorry if you were Shin-woo did you forget?" his eyes widen look at her hearing that. He look at her not knowing what to say since he did but he didn't mean it like that he said "That-well I-" he stop and look at her.

She stare at him he adds "I said that only because I thought you liked him" she look at him and wonder something too she ask "Then did you like me? That why you got upset?" his eyes widen more at that. He didn't know what to say he look at her. She smile seeing his expression she said "It was right? That why you say that?" he stare at her still didn't know what to say to her since he just been found out. He bit his lip seeing that she smile he finally spoke "Well who got upset?" she said sweetly "You" he look at her and said "That-does it matter?" she said quickly "Yea" he look at her seeing his face she know he did she said "You did Hyung-nim" he look at her accusing him even if it true.

She was about to hug him when she stop herself. He look at her knowing she cannot control her happiness, but he wonder why she stop. She look at him and said "Sorry" his eyes focus on her hearing her saying sorry for nothing he ask loud "Ya why are sorry?" she look around and then at him she said "I was about to hug you for no reason" he couldn't believe she say sorry for that it not like he don't like the hug, he said "Ya do you need a reas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter