Pig-rabbit again?

Pig-rabbit again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

(I hope you enjoy this free to leave comment on what you think)

Continue from chapter 2.

Tae kyung walked in on Go Min Nyu changing her wig he looks at her she quickly set it he said "Were going out are you coming?" she look at him nervous wonder if he saw she asks "Hmm but where?" he looks at her and said "Out" she shakes her head he left the room he ask "What was he doing?" he walked downstairs.

Go Min Nyu look at Tae kyung she sat next to him she asks "It fun right?" he looks at her and said "Fun? What so fun?" she smile happily and said "Everything" he put his beer down and look at her he said "Ya what with you lately?" she look at him and ask "What?" he said "You been acting differently did you do anything?" she looks at him she ask "Aniyo I didn't do anything" hearing her voices change again he looks at her closely he said "Never mind" she puffed her face up he look at her and his eyes widen seeing Go Min Nyu in him he said to himself "That pig-rabbit this is all her me think about her so she thinking about me? Aniyo if she did she would have called" he did the mouth movement.

She stares at him and said to herself also "I am sorry Hyung-nim it hard on you right? I am sorry" feeling sorry that he's having a hard time because of was bothering him Tae kyung look at him and said "Ya stop talking so much" she looks at him and bit her lip down he looks at the way she bites her lip and thought more about Go Min Nyu.

It has been 5 days since Go Min Nyu pretends to be her brother. Tae kyung felt this weird feeling with Go Min Nam he find him different and not acting as usual he wonders what wrong with him these past couple of days and what with Jeremy and Shin-woo since their also acting different. He wonders why all of a sudden Go Min Nam remind him more of Go Min Nyu, he causes trouble and bother him more and thinking about her causes him to go worried if she okay wondering what she doing and if she eating or sleeping all these things came into his head.

Tae Kyung and the other's went to drink, Shin-woo who looking at Min Nyu talking with Tae kyung wonder why Tae kyung is so slow this time to figure out Go Min Nyu identity. Jeremy look at Tae Kyung and Min Nyu he said to Shin-woo "Do you think he will find out?" Shin-woo picks his drink up and said "He will soon he starting to notice her behavior" Jeremy smile and said "I hope he does. Min Nyu is sad seeing him she worried of causing him trouble" Shin-woo look at Jeremy and said "She still the same always worrying about other" Jeremy look at him and shake his head since it true.

Tae kyung notices that Min Nam is completely different his face and the way he acts and the politeness he suddenly has, he looks closely at her paying more attention to him.

Min Nyu become drunk with just 1 glass of soju, Tae kyung look at her wondering why he so weak to alcohol suddenly, he look at her more closely he looks at her hand and realize there isn't a scar he look at the other hand to make sure but no scar, he remembers that Go Min Nam has a scar and that was the only way he can tell them apart he looks at her with eyes open wide.

Looking at her realizing that he Go Min Nyu he check her hand again to make sure he was seeing look to see no scar he looks at her shock. Shin-woo came and saw them together he saw Go Min Nyu sleeping, Shin-woo asks "Is sh-" but hold back and correct himself "Why is he like that?" he look at Tae kyung.

It took Tae kyung a few minutes to say what he want he said "You know it Go Min Nyu right?" Shin-woo eyes open. Shin-woo smile and said "You figure it out now? What took you so long?" Tae kyung said looking mad and hurt "When did you find out?" Shin-woo sat down and said, "Jeremy and me found out the first day" hearing that he said in an angry voice "What? You both found out so long and you didn't tell me?" Shin-woo said "She didn't want us to" Tae kyung look at Go Min Nyu sleeping.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter