Pig-rabbit again?

Pig-rabbit again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I am thinking about writing a different fan fiction for You're beautiful but I will still continue Remember you're mine but I will also write a different version but it wouldn't be long .)

Foreword:

What will happen when Go Min Nyu pretend once again to be Go Min Nam again for a short period she doesn't want to tell the other since she afraid of causing she be able to keep her secret?or will the others find out?what will Tae kyung reaction be?

Chapter 1:

Ever since Go Min Nyu left for Africa her relationship with Tae kyung has been different. They kept in contact by talking on the phone 2 or one time a week they are both every busy, although they have been separated for almost 4 months. They never forget about each other. At the dorm the A.N jell just had another concert, Jeremy pick up a banana and sat down in the kitchen, Tae kyung was drinking his water as usual while Shin-woo was making tea, suddenly Go Min Nam run in screaming.

The others quickly stop what there are doing and look at him,Tae kyung asks in an annoying voice "Ya Go Min Nam why are you making so much noise?" Tae kyung sometime cannot stand Go Min Nam noise well it not the noise but the fact he remind him of his sister who never even seen to call him more than two-time a week which made him every mad that his ungrateful pig-rabbit doesn't remember what she promised him about not forgetting about him.

Shin-woo ask in a gentle voice "Min nam what is it?" Min Nam look at Tae Kyung he pulls out an envelope Jeremy ask "What is that?" Tae kyung wasn't paying any attention to them he was about to leave the kitchen when Min Nam said happily he still had his eye on Tae kyung, Min nam said "My sister send a letter" hearing that Tae kyung eye widen.

Tae kyung look at Min Nam he asked in a low voice "A letter? Who sed letter these day? What did it say?" Min nam smile Jeremy was impatience he asks "Hurry and tell us Min Nam? What did Min Nyu say? Is she coming back?" Min Nam said "Aniyo she isn't" hearing that Tae kyung face was mad.

Shin-woo smile and said, "How is she doing?" Min Nam looks at Shin-woo and said "She fine, but she said she will be back sooner" hearing that Tae kyung face light up although he didn't show it, Shin-woo look at Tae kyung and could see the happiness in his face. Jeremy jumps up grabbing the letter and reading it to make sure he couldn't stop the childish behavior he hugged Min Nam who pushes him away.

Tae kyung went to his room he sat at his desk, he looks at the pig-rabbit doll that she forgot he said "Pig-rabbit you're coming back?When will that be? Did you forget about me?" he takes his pencil and writes down her name "Go Min Nyu".

(In Africa)

Go Min Nyu was having fun experience new thing although she missed Tae kyung she still gets to see him online she was glad that he was doing well although they talk she knows he busy and didn't want to bother him she just couldn't wait to go back home.

Later that night she receive a message from Manager Ma and her oppa when she read the message she quickly turns her computer screen off she said "What are those two saying?" she open back the tab and reread the message it says "Sis I have a favor to ask before I tell you don't say no right away think about it okay?" she bit her lip.

She continue reading the message "I have to go back to the states for treatment for my is wrong but I have to get it to check one last Anh doesn't know and he can't so can you pretend like you're Go Min Nam one last time?" seeing that sentence she said "Aniyo Aniyo" she gets up. She lay on her bed and think to her self that if she goes back she will see Tae kyung, Shin-woo and Jeremy she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter