Pig-rabbit again?

Pig-rabbit again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

(I hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think)

Every Monday new chapter of Pig-rabbit will be update.

Continue from chapter 1.

Shin-woo smile and said "It good to see you again Go Min Nyu" she stared at him she said "Shin-woo" Jeremy went to to them and ask "Hyung why did you call Min Nam, Min Nyu?" shin-woo smile and said "Jeremy can't you tell this is Go Min Nyu?" Jeremy eyes widen and look closely at her she couldn't believe they found out so fast it hasn't even been a day and two of them found out.

Min Nyu apology and said "I am sorry" Jeremy hug her and said "Min Nyu it is you" she smile and hugged him shin-woo said "Go Min Nyu why are you a man again?" she look at both of them and tell them everything. Shin-woo smile she ask "How did you know?" he said "Earlier when I handed you the tea Min Nam doesn't drink tea" she look at him and said "Oh" he smile Jeremy said "Min Nyu I missed you. Your going to work with us again?" she said "Yea only for 2 week" Jeremy smile and said "Your not going back to Africa" she smile.

Shin-woo ask "Tae kyung aren't you going to tell him?" she bit her lip and said "Aniyo I will bring him trouble" shin-woo smile and said "He missed you a lot" she smile Jeremy said "He really did miss you he acting weird" she smile. Jeremy and shin-woo was talking with Min Nyu all night,while Tae kyung was sleeping in his bed.

The next morning.

Shin-woo and Jeremy was talking to Min Nyu, Tae kyung look at them and wonder why the three of them are acting strange but he didn't care to ask. As the day was going Shin-woo and Jeremy was still with Min Nyu,Tae kyung look at them and wonder what with them he came and join them,they look at him. Tae kyung look at them and said "What with all of you today?" Jeremy smiled but didn't say anything Min Nyu said "Nothing is wrong" Tae kyung stare at her,she smiled and was eating happily shin-woo smiled looking at the clueless Hwang Tae kyung who cannot tell his own girlfriend.

Tae kyung just stare at her finding Go Min Nam similar to Go Min Nyu suddenly.

Later.

Go Min Nyu came next to Tae kyung she smile and ask "Tae kyung" he turn to look at her his eyes brown raise hearing his voice change he said "I have something to ask you" she look at him and ask "What is it?" he clear his throat and said "Well-Go Min Nyu did she call you?" hearing him ask about her she smile.

He saw her smiling and he quickly felt embarrass asking him about his sister he said "Well-forget it" she smile and said "Hmm she call me but we email each other too" hearing that he ask "She called you? Email? She never email me and she hardly call me" she look at him feeling hurt. She look at him said "Oh that because-" he cut her off and said "I don't need to only mean one thing she forget about me " hearing him say that she said "Aniyo I-" but she realize it and changed it and said "She didn't forget about you she ask about you all the time and you talked to her last week" hearing that his voice change and ask "Really? But two-time a week isn't enough tell her that" she shake her head.

Jeremy came behind Min Nyu and ask "Let's go for ice cream" she smile and said "Hmm okay" they were having fun,Jeremy look at her and was happy that she was there he hugged her suddenly her eyes widen she said "Jeremy" he smile feeling happy he said "I am glad your back it fun with you here" she hugged him back and said "I missed you a lot too" he smile.

Shin-woo was with Go Min Nyu he ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter