Tension and Tiredness

Single By Choice

Chapter Six

 

Monday

 

Jonghyun POV

 

Where is Chaerin, is she still in her room… gosh that . Okay who am I kidding she’s not a . I think my mind it just trying to find reason to hate her. But I can’t do that, I will always love her. Its as simple as that. I can’t just give up this ‘deal’ with her, then ill never get to see her like that anymore. It’s the only thing I have left. If I give up on this deal, I give up on her, which is out of the question. I want to be the only person who gets to see her like that, for her to be mine. That’s all I want, is that so wrong?

 

Taemin POV

 

Onew said Chaerin was still at the dorm because she was ill. I hope she’s alright, on the way home from school I’ll buy her some ‘Hello Panda’ because they are her favourite that will definitely cheer her up!

“Lee Taemin!” my History teacher yelled “I don’t want to see you slacking in my class again okay! No day dreaming allowed”

“Yes, sir” I mumbled, embarrassed that I had let myself slack in class.

The bell finally rang and I packed up quickly.

Lunch break was boring and somewhat awkward. There was some kind of tension in the air. It’s hard to describe but it felt like there was something that needed to be said to clear the air. I kept looking from person to person to try and see who the tension was between but I couldn’t tell, I could just see Minho always staring at me.. Have I got something on my face..?

 

Key POV

 

This is possibly the most awkward lunch I have ever had. Who knew that we would all be so dead unless Chaerin was around? I miss my best friend.

I heard Jonghyun sigh and I looked over in his direction. He looked really upset... I shuffled next to him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder enjoying having an excuse to touch him.

“What’s wrong honey?” I asked.

“Nothing Key” he moaned. “And what did I say about you calling me honey.”

“Sorry” I said but continued to gently draw circle on his shoulder with the hand that was wrapped around it. He sighed again and rest his head on my shoulder and I looked down at him surprise. He doesn’t normally return my skinship. He had his eye closed but not in way that looked like he was sleeping; Its seems that he is thinking, a lot.

 

 

Tuesady

 

Taemin POV

 

Its decided, I have to do it. I don’t care what the outcome is anymore. This is something I have to do.

 

Chaerin POV

 

I suppose I kinda need to go to school today.. I can’t really miss two days in a row. And beside the longer I stay in my dorm the higher the chances are that I will bump into Jonghyun and I do not want that to happen. I’m still mad at him for everything and I’m not just gonna sit there and take it anymore. Now that Onew knows about the whole fiasco it’s given be a little more courage to do something about it.

I spent the whole day dodging Jonghyun and I didn’t even go to sit with everyone at lunch time. I told onew to tell them I would be in the library but as I was making my way to the library I took a left turn instead of a right and made  my way to my favourite spot in the school. The balcony just round from the art studios, has the best view of the campus.

 

After a long day of constantly being on guard I scurried home and pretty much dived into my room head first as if to avoid the bullets that people’s eyes would shoot at me if they saw me. I just lay there on the floor rubbing my head where I had hit it from launching myself into my room (somewhat unnecessarily) for a while before deciding to do some homework.

I haven’t left my room yet and it’s already 9 o’clock. I suspect that the boys will still be up and I don’t want to risk getting seen by any of them, not even Key. I heard a gentle knock at the door a few minutes later and I didn’t reply. Another knock, but this time louder and so to reply I chucked one of my heavy English class books at it and let the person behind the door scurry away. I looked over at the door and saw a piece of paper had been slipped under it. “Open up” it read. I waited until the coast was clear and popped my head of the door to find some steaming hot ramen. Nice! Thanks Key, it’s easy to tell it was Key he happens to have extremely feminine hand writing.

I heard voices in the approaching the bottom of the stairs and I quickly closed my door again. God, hiding from Jonghyun is harder than I thought. I’m exhausted.