The School's Mute and his Flaming Jealousy

Here You Are Again

 

Crowding around Eun Chae, they wait for her to speak. Not knowing what to expect the boys are going crazy inside with different ideas on what it could be.

 

Breaking the silence Eun Chae says, "I saw....."

 

The boys get anxious. "Saw what!? What did you see!!!? Tell us!!! Tell us!!!!"

She giggles. "I saw Sae Rin...."

 

The boys again. "Yes!! Yes!!! You saw Sae Rin and what!!?"

 

"I saw Sae Rin and the new guy standing real close and....."

 

Now the six are getting up set. "HER AND THE NEW GUY WAS STANDING REAL CLOSE AND WHAT!!!!?"

"Okay. Okay I'll tell you don't wig out on me." Eun Chae says then puts on the most evilest grin she can.

 

"Sae Rin and the new guy was holding hands all couple like."

 

All of their eyes grow big and their mouths gapped open. "SHHEEE WHHHHAAATT!!!!?"

 

Holding her ears from how loud they are. "Lol dudes I just told you. She was holding hands with the new guy all couple like."

 

Baekhyun getting a little upset. "We know what you said, but why was she holding hands with that new kid, and not one of us? I mean look at me who wouldn't want this."

 

The others except Sehun and Suho chime in. "Yeah hes right!!!.... Wait what!?"

 

Kyungsoo: "Who wouldn't want you? I think you mean who would want you Bacon boy? " He laughs.

Baekhyun: "Y-YAH!!!!"

Kai: "I agree with Big Eyes!! Plus I do believe I already called dibs!!! So shes mine!!"

Kyungsoo: Big Eyes?....

Chanyeol: What the? When did you call dibs?

Kai: Just now.

Baekhyun: "Hey!!! That's not fair!! You can't do that!!!!" Baek says irritated.

Kyungsoo: "True you always call dibs on the pretty girls!!! I want a chance too!! He cries.

Chanyeol: "Dongsaeng!!! You can't call dibs on my women!!!" Channie yells.

Bae, Kai, and Kyungsoo: "YOUR WOMEN!!!!!!"

Eun Chae then cuts in: "Wait hey!! So no one wants to called dibs on me!? What am I a talking dog?

They all stop aruging and look at her. "Well....."

Eun Chae: "Wha... Yah you jerks!!!!"

 

Meanwhile while the others and now Eun Chae are aruging. Suho's whole face is grim and lifeless, fist clinched, and a dark aura around him.

Suho inside his mind. "Who is this new guy any way, and why is Sae Rin aparently so close to him? And why do I even care, she's free to date who she wants... GAH!!! What I'm I saying I want to be her guy!! I can't let the first girl I actually like slip through my fingers so easily!!!

Sehun seeing his Suho in this state asks him. "Hyung are you alright?"

Suho quicky unclinches his fist, and looks up at his Dongsaeng with a fake smile. "Yes of course lil bro. Don't worry."

Not buying it Sehun replies. "What ever you say Hyung, but we both know the truth." He then winks that him and walks towards the other who are still bickering over you.

 

"Sehun sometimes you scare me with how smart you really are." Suho says under his breath.

 

 

 

*Entering the school*

 

"EUN CHAE!!!! EUN CHAE!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!?" You scream through the hall way scaring the crap out of everyone.

 

"Good lord Sae Noona you almost gave me a heart attack." A guy yells out.

 

"Oh I'm sorry Jimin, but have you seen your sister Eun Chae?"

 

"Little Red Noona? Yep she came running in here kinda like you, but then got yanked into the music room over there." He then points to the room.

 

"So you just sit here and watch your sister get yanked into a room?" You ask him curious.

 

"Ummm.... I was supposed to do something?" He answers confused.

 

"Nevermind see you later." making your way to the music room someone grabs your shoulder. Making you jump. "Jimin don't scare me like that!!" You snap with out turning around.

 

"Woah who is Jimin?" The person answers while panting.

 

You spin around. "Luhan?"

"Lol who else... well except for this Jimin fellow you called me?" Luhan says while raising a eyebrow.

 

"Oh sorry about that Jimin is Eun Chae's younger brother. I was asking him earlier if he saw her, and he said someone pulled her into this room."

 

"Ah okay.... umm but why were you chasing after her?" He asks still not knowing why.

Well because she was about to tell everyone.... we're well ummm dating." you mutter out while holding your head down.

 

"Hmm I see. So you don't want people to know we're dating huh?" Luhan slightly smiles jokingly.

 

"But we're not dating." You pout.

"Huh!! What do you mean?" He now starts to pout.

 

"Lu...." You try to say his name when you hear people arguing in the room.

 

Not wasting anymore time, you turn away from Luhan and burst into the room. "YAH!!! EUN CHAE!!!!"

 

The four boys and Eun Chae stop yelling and look to where you are, followed by Sehun and Suho.

With fire in your eyes you walk over to Eun Chae and grab her ear. "Ow ow Sae stop that hurts!!!" Eun Chae cries out.

 

"Why were you going to tell eveyone that lie!!!"

"Ow What lie!? Where you not holding hand with the new guy!!?"

"Gasp!! Eun Chae it wasn't like that!!?"

"Yes it was!!! I saw it with my own eyes!! You and him were walking together and holding hands."

"YAAHHH!!!"

 

Kai now speaks. "Noona no need to deni it. I don't think crazy here would lie about something like that."

"I agree she mine be weird, but not a liar." Kyungsoo adds and the rest nod.

 

"Okay yes I was holding hands with him." You admit. "But it's not what you think."

 

"Then what is it then?" Suho speaks up from the back of the room with a surious look on his face.

 

"Well um it's... It's...." Before you could finish Luhan appears beside you and states. "It's exactly what you think."

He then smirks. "This little missy here is my girl now, so you should stop any feelings you might have for her because it's complete pointless. Also I don't want any or you around her anymore. Yall are big boys, so you should know when your beat. Got it!!!" The whole time hes saying this hes looking directly at Suho. Causing Suho to burn up with anger.

"And hey dude in the back with the pissed look on his face." Luhan points to Suho. "Aren't you the famous School Mute by chance?"

Luhan laughs. "Lol the silent ones are the ones you got to watch out for.... I mean just look at you now. You want to hit me so bad don't you. Heh... Just give it up she will never love you."

Suho's body is trimbing in rage at this point. "This smart mouth little brat..... I'll KILL him!!!!!" He snarls to himself.

Seeing this and in fear that he might blow up an attack the guy. Sehun holds onto Suho's shoulder. "Hyung he's not worth it." He says to him snaping him out of his rage.

 

"Who gives you the right to tell us when to stop having feelings for someone, let alone tell us not to be around someone who's our friend!!!" Chanyeol lashes out.

"Heh." Luhan laughs. "A girl like Sae Rin is way out of you loser's league, so stop trying to be so tough."

 

You standing there in disbelieve are stunned to hear something like this coming form your sweet LuLu's lips.

"So if you don't mind I'll be taking my girl with me." As he's taking you out the door, with you still in shock mood, four of the boys run after you two. Leaving Sehun, Suho, and Eun Chae in the room. 

Standing there also shocked at what just happen, Eun Chae sadly whispers. "Sae Rin.... your boyfriend... hes so rude."

 

"Aish I hate that guy!!! Suho what are we going to do now? We can't just let that Ultra-Jerk win."

"I don't know, but I... I mean we must do something!!" Suho say in and angry tone.

"Lol Hyung I think you got it right the first time." Sehun giggles.

Suho gives him a death stare then heads out the room.

 

Sehun to himself:

"Hahaha!! Hyung has cought the case of the love sickness for our dear Sae Rin Noona." Sehun laughs to himself as he follows behind Suho.

 

 

 

__________

 

Finally after 2 an a half months I posted up a new chapter!!! :)

 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m24w020mYn1r8scr3.gif

BTS is my favorite rookie group of this year !!!!!

Which is why I added Jimin to the story. xD

 

I Love JIN!!!!<3<3<3  http://31.media.tumblr.com/a3057b92a8e9dcb897753b3f2ec4da93/tumblr_mpajqdolF41s7tr9po1_500.gif