Coffee Shop

Here You Are Again

 

Hye Sun's P.O.V:

Putting my books in my locker, all I can't think about is Luhan. "Luhan why are you so cute and so flawless." I whisper to myself. Smiling I close my locker. "Soon I will make you fall for me."

As I'm about to start walking I see Suho walk past me. Not stopping my joy seeing him I run up beside him. "Suho Oppa!! I haven't seen you all day, I missed you!!!"

 

With out saying anything he just noded and ketped walking. "Oppa stop!!!!" I demanded. He halts then turns to face me. "What do you want Hye Sun?, I'm kinda busy." I walk up to him and put on a big grin. "Oppa were dating now, okay."

Suho gets taken back with what I just said. Who says, I told you once and I'm telling you again. I do not like you in that way." Then he turns and storms off.

 

"Try and play hard to get all you want Suho, but I will have you." I say with an evil laugh. Just then Luhan pops in my head again. "I wonder were he might be." I dart off to go look for him.

 

Skipping out the main doors of the school, I spot Luhan. "Oh there he is." While I'm walking to him, I pause in my track to see that hes just standing there motionless staring straight a head. "What is he looking at?" I wonderd to myself.

I walk up beside him and look in the direction to where hes staring, and to my dismay I see that dum-headed loser talking and laughing with my man. "Grrr!!! Who does that worm think she is!!" I hiss. "I will get you for this Sae Rin, Mark my words."

 

End of P.O.V

_______

 

Hearing your name Luhan snaps out of his trance. "Did you say Sae Rin?, Do you know her? Hye Sun jumps a little at the sudden question. "Uh um yes I know her what of it?"

"Do you know if that guy.... is he her boyfriend by chance?" He says pointing towards the guy by you.

Hye Sun Brust into laughter "That loser!! Oppa's girlfriend!!?, Not a chance!!

 

With his heart feeling 10 times lighter he smirks. "Luhan are you seeing anyone?" Hye Sun asks out of no were. He eye smiles and replies. "No, but I'm pretty sure I will be soon." With that he goes to leave.

 

Still standing there. "What does that mean?" Confused Hye Sun just forgets it. "Hey wait up!!"

 

 

"Hey guys!! I didn't keep you waiting long did I?" Eun Chae says out of breath from running. You still giggling from talking with Suho. "No, but what took you?" She stands tall. "I just got us tickets to BIG BANG's concert in Hongdae!!!" She yells in excitment.

"OMO!!! NO WAY!!!" You and her are now jumping up and down like you just won the lottery.

Suho then cuts in. "Lol you girls are so silly, are you ready to go?" Both of you stop jumping, then chirp. "Yes!! Let's get going!!"

 

 

At the coffee shop, which is call 'Star Ship Cafe', we wait for a waiter to come to our table. "Suho this is a big table, Is someone joining us?" You ask curious. Suho looks up from his menu. "Well actually yes, my friends will be here shortly." He smiles then goes back to his menu.

 

"You have friends?, but I always see you walking around all silent, alone, and sad looking." Eun Chae asks Suho surprized.

"Hahaha!!, Do I really seem like that?" Eun Chae tills her head. "Well yeah."

 

Suho just shakes his head. "Lol, Well just to let you know I have friends okay." She nods not saying anything else.

 

Just then the cafe doors swing open and five gorgeous boys walk it. Suho jumps up. "Hey guys over here!!!" They look towards us and make they're way to our table. "Hyung!!" The one that looks really tan says. "Who are these girls?"

Suho takes you by the hand and lifts you up. "This pretty girl is Sae Rin, and the funny one over there is Eun Chae, they're both new friends I just made."

 

The five boys crowed around you.

"Hey, I'm Baekhyun" Greets the prettiest one.

The Tan one speaks again. "Sup, I'm the handsome Kai"

"I'M CHANYEOL!!!" Yells the really over eager tall one.

"My name is Kyungsoo, but I do prefer to be called D.O." States The one that looks like this O___O

Last and cutest one then says. "The name is Sehun, and your really pretty Sae Rin Noona!!"

 

You blush at what Sehun said, but then reply. "It's nice to meet all of you, I hope we can be good friends. They all nod and take their seats.

 

After everyone is seated the waiter finally comes. "Annyeong!! I'm Minwoo, I'll be your waiter for today!!. He then takes out a pen and note pad. "So what can I get you all today?" You pick up your menu to see what they have.

Sehun ~ "I'll Take Bubble tea please." He tells Minwoo first.

Chanyeol ~ "Coffee please!!" Suho then yells. "NO!! Minwoo he'll have tea too, You know how you get Chanyeol." He then cries. "But Hyung!!" Suho just shakes his head. "Fine I'll take stupid tea...."

Kai~ "I'll have a Cappuccino."

Kyungsoo~ "I would like a Expresso please."

Baekhyun~ "Hot chocolate for me."

Eun Chae and Suho then orders. "I'll have cheese cake Minwoo please!!" Eun Chae happily says. "I'll take some Coffee." Suho says feeling the daggers Chanyeol is throwing at him with his eyes.

 

"Okay so that's two Bubble teas, one Cappuccino, one Expresso, one Hot chocolate, some cheese cake, and one Coffee." Minwoo reads back. "Oh and what will you have my dear?" He asks you with the cutest smile. You look at the menu again. "Um I'll have Hot chocolate too, and some apple pie."

He write it down and announces. "Your orders will be ready shortly!!" He bowed then heads off.

 

Right when everything seems to be going well, until someone burst through the door.

________

 

Finally finished another chapter!! I actually had fun writing this. (^ o ^ )

Will Luhan still have a chance to be with Sae Rin, or will Suho!!! Also I wonder who entered the coffee shop!!

Please remember to comment!!! Also please subcribe!!!!

 

http://static.tumblr.com/bmugoas/FBcm9m7u8/suho-gif.gif

Aww look at that cutie!!! >.<

 

Thank you so much ohmylulu and WildOnes for subcribing!!!!