Who is this punk?

Here You Are Again

 

"Sae Rin!!! Sae Rin!!!! You need to come with me now!!! It's Jinyoung..... his in a fight with some guy!!! Hurry!!" The person yelled out while panting. "G-Gongchan!? My Brother is what!!? And hold on how did you know were I was?" You say a tad confused.

"Heh heh.... I kinda told him where we were going... because I wanted him to come too, but he declined." Eun Chae weakly smiled.

 

You sigh. "Aish Eun Chae..."

"Ugh.... That's not important your brother is going to kill this kid!!! We need you to stop him!!!! Let's GO!!!!" Gongchan grabs your hand and drags you away from the table to the door.

"Sorry you guys, but it seems my bro needs me." You manage to get out before your lead out the door.

Eun Chae gets uneasy. "I hope Jinyoung is okay..... he normaly wouldn't do something like that."

 

"Eun Chae what's going on? What just happened?" Sehun curious asks. Everyone then nods in agreement.

"Yeah and who was that guy who came in and took Sae Rin? Baekhyun adds.

 

Eun Chae replies. "Um well Jinyoung, Sae Rin's older brother, has gotten in a fight with someone, or something like that."

"And that guy.... no that beautiful man who had just left with Sae Rin is..... he is my fiance!! And he is the iest man on earth... with gorgeous eyes... plus he loves me and only me more than life!!!!"

 

"Whoa!!! Oookay we didn't need to know all that..." Chanyeol says feeling a bit uncomfortable.

The rest just nod again.

 

"Heh heh sorry.... Hes one of Jinyoung's bestfriends"

 

Suho staring into space is starting to worry. "Will she be okay.... Should I have gone with her?"

Seeing his Hyung looking out of sorts, Kai asks Suho. "You okay dude?"

"Oh y-yeah.... I'm good. Just a little tired is all" Suho replies after jumping out of his thoughts.

 

Previously Earlier:

"Baro slow down on the fries dude!! Those are supposed to be for everyone!!!" Sandeul snatches the basket of fries from him.

"Hyung give them back!!! I'm soo hungry and the waiter is taking aday with our food!!!!" Jumping out his seat trying to grab the basket from Sandeul. "Knock it off you guys!!!! Your causing a scene!!" CNU yells.

 

Jinyoung not attention to them. "So Gongchan who where you talking to on the early?"

"Oh it's just Eun Chae again.... She is always calling me, who gave her my number again?"

 

Baro getting mad. "I'M VERY HUNGRY!!! HYUNG GIVE THEM BACK!!!! OR I'M EATING YOU!!!!"

"NEVER!!! I'M GOING TO EAT THEM ALL IN YOUR FACE!!!!" Sandeul motions like he's going to dump the whole thing in his mouth. "NO STOP!!!" Baro struggles to stop him. "Jinyoung Hyung!! Sandeul is being mean again!!! Help me!!!"

Jinyoung gets annoyed. "Sandeul stop torchering Baro!!!"

Sandeul replies. "Let's you come over here and make me!!!"

 

"Dude control your loud loser friends over there!! People are trying to eat!!! Your just like your screw up father!!" Some boy says at one of the table across from them.

Instantly Baro and Sandeul stop, and the rest of the turn their attention to the boy.

"What did you say punk!!? I'll show you a screw up!!! And how the Hell do you know my father!!!?" Jinyoung walks to the boy and grabs him by the collar. "Answer ME!!! Who are you!?" Smirking. "My name is Myungsoo, but I go by L.... how do I know your useless father? Well my dad worked with him. They were partner... if I should even call it that."

 

Jinyoung bites his lower lip. "Do you by chance know who kill him and my mother?"

"Hahaha and what if I do.... there ain't anything can ever do to bring back those worthless people!!!" Myungsoo snicker at him.

In anger Jinyoung punches him. "I'll make you regret you ever said that!!!" Myungsoo now on the ground with bloody nose and brused lip just laughs. "Hahaha Bring it you Son of a dead man!!!"

 

"Oh crap!! This is getting bad, I need to get Sae Rin. May be she can stop this." Gongchan says as he heads for the door.

 

Back to the present:

 

"Luhan will you buy me a coffee from that cute little shop over there?" Hye Sun giggles.

"Sure." He says with not much care.

Just then he sees a formiliar girl running out the shop with a tall boy. "Sae Rin? Who is this guy shes with now!!? She must be really popular or something?" Luhan says to himself. "Wa-wait... I need to talk to her!!"

 

"Luhan so what are do you want to ge...." He cuts over her. "Hold on just a second. I think I forgot something at school you go in, and wait for me okay."

 

She blinks and studders. "O-Okay... Well I'll go and find us a table insided then."

 

With out replying he was already out of sight, and on his way to you and the guy. "I need to tell her now."

 

Right when hes about to call your name. You and the guy jump on the guy's bike. "H-HEY!!! SAE RIN WAIT STOP!!!!"

With out thinking he runs after you.

_________

 

You and Gongchan reach the fast food restaurant where Jinyoung and the others are. "Go in now!!" Gongchan order.

You nod and run in. Mean while Luhan is still running try to catch up to you.

"HEY!!! You there!!" Luhan pants as he gets up to where the guy he saw with you is.

Gongchan turns around. "Who me?" He points to himself.

Stopping in front of the guy, Luhan bends down a little holding his heart, and breathing heavily. "Were..... Did... Sae Rin..... Go." He says between breaths.

Gongchan a bit taken by surprize asks "Oh um.... Are you one of her friends?"

"Yes...." Luhan says still a tad out of breath.

"Ah she when in there to stop her brother from beating the crap out of this jerky kid." Gongchan points to the restaurant behind him.

 

"What... Never mind. Thank you!!!" Luhan quickly goes pass him and walk towards the entrance of the restaurant.

 

As soon as his in a chair flies across the room. "Whoa!!! What the..." He looks over to see you and three other guys trying to stop another guy from beating this other one into the ground.

 

"Oppa stop your going to kill him!!! Get off him!!! PLEASE OPPA!!!!"

 

Hearing your voice, he snaps out of it and let's Myungsoo go. "Sae Rin? What are you doing here?"

"Nevermind that!! Oppa... Why are doing this?" You ask waiting for an answer.

He gets up. "This brat was bad mouthing our father." You bring your attention to the brused up bloody boy on the floor. "That guy, but how does he know him?" Jinyoung sighs. "Apparently his father was our father's partner..."

 

Myungsoo coughs up a little bit of blood, and weakly lifts himself from the floor. "Ah so your the pretty Miss Sae Rin!! Your just as beautiful as I remember you. Do you remember me?"

 

You shake your head. "Uh um.... No I can't recall ever knowing you."

"Well shall I remian you?" He reaches out and grabs your hand pulling you to him. Before you could say a word he goes to kiss you.

 

"Y-YAH!!!" Baro, CNU and Sandeul yell. While Jinyoung growls. "Take your dirty hands off my sister!!!"

Watching from afar Luhan's heart is sinking deep within his chest. "No he can't kiss her.... NO!!"

Myungsoo plauses, then evily smiles. "And what if I don't take my DIRTY hands off her?"

Jinyoung clenches his fists. "You little punk!!!"

Enraged Jinyoung trys to take you away from him, but fails when six guys come out of no where and block his way.

"What do you think your about to do?" The smallest and dinoest looking one questions.

"Haha.... What took you guys so long?" Myungsoo chuckles.

Jinyoung walks up to them. "Move aside."

Baro, CNU, and Sandeul are now by his side. "He said move!!" Baro states.

The six boys just laugh. "How about a no." The youngest one snickers.

 

"Let me go you jerk!!" You try to pull away from him, but his grip is to tight on you.

Myungsoo steps towards the front door. "I'm going to take my prize and leave. If you don't mind?"

"MYUNGSOO!!!! WHEN I GET TO YOU, I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Jinyoung screams as he is being held back by two of the guys, Sunggyu and Woohyun.

 

"See you later Jin Jin. I'm going to have alot of fun with our little Sae Rin here. Ta ta!!

As Myungsoo goes to run out the door with you, he runs into a fist. "I believe her brother told you to take your dirty hands off her." Luhan says standing over Myungsoo with you now pulled behind him.

 

"Lu-Luhan!?" You call out in shock.

 

 

_________

3rd chapter is now up!!!!

LUHAN TO THE RESCUE!!! Lol xD Will he finally get the chance to talk to Sae Rin? Who knows.

Myungsoo has now showen up and is causing trouble right off the back, and it seems that Myungsoo might know more than hes telling, or is he just trying mess with Jinyoung's head.

 

Myungsoo.....

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5e05293156d640dea52b149315be16f7/tumblr_miybjms1Ue1rbfsu2o1_500.gif

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9f4e99586e8351db2cb25e7cac6e03bf/tumblr_miynxw2ToS1qcle7oo4_500.gif

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ede1eeb69fe58133dae44a06a173ff1b/tumblr_miynxw2ToS1qcle7oo5_500.gif

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/435e80ade09d61db8ffca913e3640266/tumblr_miynxw2ToS1qcle7oo3_250.gif

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ab7d97111374fd4476e20d3af4f288a3/tumblr_mj1hr0dhLI1rj03qho1_500.gif

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a6a1811961fc64f9b149c4ed35d8a2fc/tumblr_mixmlio2Y11ri07ueo1_500.gif

 

I just can't.

 

 

Thank you haaaybeautiful for subcribing!!!