Where am I?..... This isn't my house.

Here You Are Again

 

 

Luhan's P.O.V:

"Argh... my head. What happen? Oh wait I remember I was fighting that punk L or whatever.... heh heh I guess I lost." I then realize I'm on a sofa. "Uh.... how did I get here... wait what time is it?" I slowly gets up stumbling a bit while holding my head. "Uggh!! My whole body hurts..."  I look around the room. "Hold up.... this isn't my house. Where am I?"

 

Just then I here a girls voice coming from up stairs. "Who.... who's there?" Trying to find some strength I limp my way to the stairs. "He-hello... miss? I don't want to be rude, but how on earth did I get here?" I get no answer. "Hmmm I guess she didn't hear me. May be I should go further up. I hold on the rails of the stairs and quietly head up to the second floor.

 

Triping on the last step, I let out a small yelp. "Oh crap did she here that? Probably not.... anyway though where is this lady or girl?" Regaining my balance I hear her voice again. "Hello miss? Where are?" I follow where I here the voice coming from, and it leads me to a bathroom door. "Gah!? Shes in the bathroom?" Now blushing I nervously lift my hand to knock on the door, but right when my hand touches the door it swings open.

 

 

End or P.O.V

 

You happily hum and sing becuase Luhan the only person your heart yerned for is right down stairs. "Keke I can't believe Oppa let him stay!!! He is the best big brother ever!!!!"

 

Putting a towel on you dries your hair, then smiling you open the door to go to your room, and try to find a cute outfit to wear for Luhan.

 

But when you open the door your eyes met big shocked deer in the head light eyes. "AHHHHH!!! LUHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?" You yell out as you run back in the bathroom shutting the door behind you.

Snaping back into reality. "Oh um Sae... Sae Rin I didn't meant to scare you!! I had no idea it was you!! I was very confused on where I was.... and I heard a voice so I wanted ask who ever it was where I'm at?"

 

You calm down and crack the door open a little bit. "I'm sorry Luhan I shouldn't have yelled at you like that." You make a weak smile. "Your at my house because after your fight with Myoungsoo, he punched and you out. We didn't know where you lived to take you home, so yeah your here with me and my brother."

 

"Heh heh oh so that's how I got here.... sorry I could do much to help you... I guess I'm more weak then I thought." Luhan says as he lowers his head.

 

"Oh Lu Lu your not weak you did your best, and I really appreciate what you did. If you weren't there to stop him, who knows where he could have taken me, or worse done to me." Tear are now forming in your eyes. "Thank you Luhan!!! Thank you so much!!!" With out thinking you burst out the bathroom and embrace him.

 

While you are holding on to him his face turn a dark red and he winches from pain because his body is still hurting. "Uh uh um..... Sae Rin... Your welcome!!! Bu-but you do know the only think your wearing is a towel?"

 

"I was sooo scared!!!! But I'm so glad your okay. are you still hurt? Do you need any medicine? and and...... Ack!!!" You look down and your whole face heats up when you realize what he said, then you jump away from him, and dart to your room and slam the door shut".

 

Still standing there he starts to laugh. "Haha is that how shes going to act when we get married? Hee hee she's so cute."

 

 

"OMG!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! Amigo!!!! What is wrong with you Sae Rin!? Jumping out the bathroom in just a towel hugging him!! Aish!!!..... oh well may be hopefully he will forget what happen.... hopefully, but no matter, now I have to fine the cutest outfit I can for my Luhan!!!!"

I trun to look at the clock oh crap I only have 30 minutes before Eun Chae comes to walk to school with me. OH WAIT!!!! She doesn't know that Luhan stand the night. She going to think we did something!!!!! NOOOO!!!"

 

Hurrying to your closet you pull out pretty pink shoes and a clean uniform, running to your dresser you pick up a bow that has a cute little bunny in the middle, and then you zoom to the bathroom again and brush your hair trying to make it look nice, brush your teeth after that you put the bow in your hair and rush down the stairs.

 

"Luhan!!!! Luhan!!!!! We got to go now!!"

Sitting on the sofa again he looks up at you. "Um now? But we have 20 minutes still?

 

You fake a giggle. "Keke I know, but I thought it would be good if we get there a little early that's all."

 

"Uh.... okay, but we haven't eatten yet, and I'm still in the same dirty-bloodly clothes from yesterday." Luhan frowns while pointing to his clothes.

 

You sigh. "Don't worry Oppa still has his old uniform you can wear that, and he made us breakfast too!!! It's in cute little boxes and so is our lunch!!!! Keke I begged Oppa to made you lunch too!!" You now have a big grin on your face.

Luhan a bit confused just agrees. "Oh well okay thank you very much Sae Rin." He smiles back.

See his smile made your blush, but you can't be doing that now Eun Chae is closing in. "Okay so hurry and get changed we have to get going!!!"

 

"Okay Okay!!! I'll be down in a minute." He pats your head then goes up the stairs.

 

You looking at the clock go into a panic when you see it says 5:46am. "Oh no she will be here and mintue!!!"

Running to the kitchen you grad the boxes of food and put them in two different lunch bags for you and Luhan. "Come on Luhan what's taking you..." You say to yourself as you look out the window hoping not the see Eun Chae coming down the road.

 

A minute or two goes by and Luhan comes down the stair refreshed, glowing, super hansome, and his hair and clothes looking perfect. "I hope I wasn't taking to long. It takes a little while to look this good and I right Sae?" He gives you a killer smerk.

Wordless you stand there with your mouth hanging open.

 

"Uh Sae.... You okay?" He walks up to you and bends down to look you in the eyes. "Sae your scaring me."

With that you snap out of it. "Ah umm.... I'm sorry!!! I'm okay!! Let's go!!!" You open the front door and speed walk out.

 

Giggling he follows behind you. "Haha she's such a odd and funny girl.... I like that about her." He says to himself as you walk a little bit ahead.

 

 

 

_______

Finally the 6th chapter is done!!!! I'm very sorry it took me so long to update. Been so busy.... ):

I will try to make more update on this story an my other one soon!!!!

 

 

 

Also I'm soooo excited for uBeat!!!!! :D

I'm waiting for my autorgaphed album to come too!!! x3

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/19d96a70c45018cb2623a6b8204aad7f/tumblr_mlq2jcttX81qh22qoo1_1280.png