You Again

Here You Are Again

 

"Your... Your that L or whatever kid from the bar!!"

In a state of panic Luhan jumps behind Kris. "How did you find me? Are you here to get your revenge? I promise you I won't go down so easy this time. I mean it!! Tell him Kris."

"Hahaha!!! Wow. Chill dude. I'm only here because one I'm in gym class and two I love Sae Rin as well and want to be apart in this!!!!"

Luhan tenses up. "No. Oh no. See here L there will be no battle or competition for a girl who is already mine.

"Oh she is is she?" He gives a evil smile. "Then I guess I'm going to have to change that."

Luhan feels his anger rising, but before he could speak he hears Kris's voice yelling from across the way.

 

"Hey Suho can I see you for a moment."

"OMG!!! Kris NOOOO!!!!!" Luhan's panic mode returns.

Suho looks over to see that it's the super popular Kris who is addressing him. "What why is he calling me of all people...." Suho ponders to himself then replies. "Waeyo?"

Kris jogs over to him suddenly and wispers in his ear. "I know you like Sae Rin and all and waht to know if you would like to get a fare chance at taking her heart from you know who over there." He moves away and smirks.

Suho with out hesitation excepted not even know what is was he was to do yet. "Ne!!!"

They start walking back toward Luhan and L.

 

Luhan now on the verge of losing his mind fanticlly runs and grabs Tao, using him as a human sheild.

Tao not knowing what is going on. "Woah Hyung!!! What are you doing?"

"Tao Hyung needs you to beat up someone for him." Luhan quickly says.

"Wha. What!? Hyung what for?" Tao is now even more confused.

Luhan sighs. "You see that guy walking with Kris over there coming towards us. Looking pissed at me right now."

"Yeah. But isn't he like the stay to himself Mute of the school?" Tao questions.

Luhan laughs. "Stay to himself Mute my . He wants to beat me up and take my girlfriend!! How is that stay to himself Huh?"

Tao snickers. "Hyung isn't he like short too. How on earth is he going to beat you up?"

"Shut up and just do as I say!!!" Luhan pulls Tao more in front of him.

 

L starts laughing. "Lol this guy acts so tough, but then he acts like this." he says to himself.

 

Suho and Kris finally reachs them. "GeGe Help!!! Hyung has gone crazy!!!!" Tao cries out to Kris.

"Lu please let Tao go so we all can talk." Kris tells Luhan while shaking his head.

"No if I do that monter with you might try something!!!" Luhan yells.

Kris turn to look at Suho. "Are you going to beat him?"

"I want to. But no I'll save that for another time, or if he wants to go now I'll be glad to kick his ." Suho give Luhan the try me look.

Luhan jumps back a bit, still holding on to Tao. "GeGe save me!!!!"

"Come on now Lu let him go we really need to talk." Kris say in a stern voice.

Luhan release Tao, and Tao takes off running to the others. "Oh My Goodness I was so scared you guys!!! I think Hyung has lost his mind!!!!"

Chen giggles while Lay and Xiumin wonder what is going on with Luhan.

 

"Okay this is how it's going to be." Kris tells them. "Since I know for a fact that Sae Rin isn't technically Luhan's girlfriend she is still on the market."

Luhan face get red. "What do you mean she isn't technically my girlfriend?"

"Well did you actually as her, or did she ask you? Did she ever say yes, or agree? If not then she isn't." Kris points out.

"So your meaning to tell me this whole time this jerk and Sae Rin were never together?" Suho steps up to say.

L's face lights up in excitment. "Now knowing this it's going to be all the easier of winning."

"No... this can't be happening right now." Luhan get's flustrated.

Kris clears his throat. "I am having a party tonight at my house and Sae Rin will be there. Suho. L would you like to come? And of course bring your friends too."

Suho and L at the same time. "We will definitly be there!!!"

Luhan just sits there in disbelief.

 

"Okay it's settled then. At my house tonight at eight is when the real fun begins."

 

-----------

Back across the Gym-

 

"Why did Suho just willingly going over there with the Kris kid. Espeacial when the face Jerk is there." Kai wonders.

Chanyeol just shakes his head. "I don't like this one bit."

"Me either." Baekhyun agree with him.

"What do you think their talking about?" Kyungsoo ceriously asks.

Kai tilts his head. "Not sure. But what ever it is is making the Jerk mad."

 

Sehun not saying anything just watches intently.

 

On the other side of the Gym you notice the boys, Suho's friends, staring at something. "I wonder what their looking at?"

You get cerious, so you tell Taemin and Eun Chae you will be back in a minute, even though they are to busy boucing around giggling and laughing to hear you. You walk over to them and stand beside Kai. "Hey what are you all looking at?"

Jumping out of his skin. "Eep!!! Good Lord Sae you scared me. Don't sneak up on me like that!!" He fuses that you.

"keke I'm sorry Kai. But what are you looking at?" You ask again.

Kai not knowing what to tell you. "Huh um well..."

"We were just watching the cheer leaders over there pratice that's all." Sehun cuts in.

"Oh." You say.

"Ummm where is Suho?" You ask looking around for him.

Sehun smiles. "He had to go to the restroom. But hey soon class will be over you want to hang with us until then.

"I wish I could, but some other arangement came up in short notice, i'm sorry." You get a sad look because your scared to tell them about you making plan with Luhan being involved.

"That is quite alrigt Sae we understand." They insure.

You smile until you remember about Taemin. "Oh and I want you guys to meet someone. Here let me go get him." You run off to retrieve Taemin.

"Him?" They all say togther.

 

Running up to Taemin and Eun Chae. "Taeminie I have some friends I want you to meet."

He shoots up from playing gold fish with Eun Chae, they had just started playing, too being in your face. "Who!!? Who!!!? Show me who!!? Take me!!!!? Take me now!!!! You know I love meeting new people!!!!!"

"Okay slow your roll Tae!!" You chuckle. "GaJa Eun Chae!!!"

Eun Chae get's up. "Roger that!!!"

 

While You, Eun Chae, Taemin (who you are holding by his uniform tie to keep him from making a crazy mad dash to the them) are walk up towards them. They are completely confused on who that guy your holding on to is.

 

Sehun: "Wow he's pretty tall not as tall as Channie Hyung tho, but who is he to her?" He wonders.

Baekhyun: "Lol he looks like Kai!!" Baekhyun giggles.

Kai: "What no he doesn't!!! There can only be one hot tan guy in this school, and that's me!!!!" He says with cofidence.

Kyungsoo: "But what about N and Hyunjoong Hyung?" Kyungsoo questions.

Kai: "Shut up!!" He barks at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo: "But it's ture." He merongs at Kai.

Chanyeol: "He looks spazzy. Just look at all that excitment on his face. He seems like a good addition to my Derp Squard!!!" He says cheerfully.

Baekhyun: "What the NO!!! We are not excepting new members." He quickly tells Chanyeol.

Sehun: "You guys hush they are almost here." Sehun trys to quite his loud Hyungs.

 

Right then you and the other two walk up to the group. "Okay everyone this is...." Before you can say anything Taemin cuts you off.

"HEY EVERYBODY THIS COOL DUDE HERE IS LEE TO THE TAE MIN AND YOU ARE ALL MY BEST FRIENDS NOW!!!!!!!" He continues. "THIS CUTE LITTLE LADY HERE IS MY BEAUTIFUL NOONA..... Oh and  over there is the Pretty Red Noona."

"Taemin-ssi not so loud. Your going to bust a window if you get any louder." You sigh.

At this moment Sehun and the others are wordless.

 

Taemin his tongue at you then walks up to Sehun. "So what's your name friend?"

"Oh um.... I'm Oh Sehun." Sehun relipies.

Taemin smiles widely and nods. "Well nice to meet you Sehun!!"

 

Kyungsoo leans over to Kai why are all her friend either hateful.... aka Lu Jerk, or these crazy people?

Kai just shrugs.

"Okay and what are all my other new friends names are?" He now turns his attention to the other guys.

Baek: Hello!! Byun Baekhyun here!!!

Chan: Sup my name is Park Chanyeol!!!!

Kai: Hey.... I'm Kim Jongin, but I perfer Kai.

D.O: Annyeong. I am Do Kyungsoo, but it is fine if you call me D.O. Nice to get to meet another one of Sae Rin friends.

"This is just too daebak just return to Korea after a year, and I'm already meeting all new friends!!! Oh and not to mention my new friends Luhan and Kris I meet not to long ago!!! Tho Luhan is a bit of a blah.... he gets a blank face for a moment then snap back to a overly happy one.

The boys look at him with wide eyes. "You... you meet Luhan? When? But mostly you meet Super Rich Lady's Man Kris!?" Baekhyun asks in a very shocked tone.

"Noona and I ran into then in the hall way!!! Then they invitied us to come hang out at his house later today." Taemin said with excitment.

 

The boys all turn their attention to you. "Oh really?" Sehun says to you.

"Heh.... you see um well... we were both looking for Eun Chae when we ran into them, I... was trying to tell Lu....." Your heart then sanks. "I was going to tell Luhan that I was sorry for hitting him like that, and to ask why he acted that way, but instead that happen. I just don't know why he was so sweet this morning, but like this now..."

Feeling a tears start to from you try to hid your face. "Sorry you guys. I'm just a little confused."

Getting angry Sehun takes your. "Sae Rin you do not deserve this stress."

Hearing this you look up to see his lifeless face. "Sehun..."

"Guys let's go class is about over anyway." He release your hands and takes his leave with the others.

You still teary stand there in silence. "Sae Noona. It will be alight I promise.... I hate seeing you this way."

Taemin bends down to you, and wipes the tears from your face. "Your dongsaeng is here for you now. So please cheer up for me." He give you the brightest smile.

With out warning find yourself hugging Taemin tightly around his neck. Shocked a little from the sudden hug he steps back a bit, but quickly hugs you back. "Noona I will always be here when you need me. All you have to do is call and I will be there to save the day."

You not saying a word just cry into his chest. "It will be okay.... just trust me."

Eun Chae agrees. "He's right Sae it will all be okay. You'll see!!!"

 

Back cross the Gym:

 

While the 4 boys are discusing who should be the one who is better for you, Chen sees you and a tall boy hugging cross the way. "Yo Xiumin and Tao!! Look over there isn't that the Sae Rin girl Lu likes?"

Xiumin looks closely. "Lol bro it is!!! But why is she hugging that guy like that? It's she with Luhan?"

"Yeah your right Hyung. That is her." Tao confirms.

Chen now with a evil glem in his eyes, makes his way to Luhan and the others. "Hehehe!! Wait to I tell them. This is going to be funny!!!" He snickers to himself.

 

--------------------

Chapter 10 is finally up!!!! It's been so long since I updated. :/ Haven't been able to get on to finish writing for like 4 or 5 months.... but hopefully now I can continue with both this story, and my other one. ^ ^

 

I'm very sorry to all who have been reading this that I didn't update for such a long time. :(( Sorry as well if this story isn't all that good, I'm not all that of a good story writer, but I have fun doing it, so I guess that's not too bad.

I hope everyone is doing well also!! :) And please do comment, I really want to know what everyone thinks of it.

 

Well Bye Bye now!!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/52c952ca8bcc01127d5707146e358f14/tumblr_inline_mvs1iyLi091r39nas.gif

 

 

Thank you to all my Subcribers!!!!

https://31.media.tumblr.com/93fa1794427170de73ce9a0a483f674e/tumblr_inline_mzz3pgVj9G1rhz69u.gif


New Subcriber and UV!!!!! THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!!!!!!

https://31.media.tumblr.com/b2eeeac9aca2ff49ff4768fb593d96d1/tumblr_inline_n094xrkLs01r39nas.gif

 

Oh yeah and a few months ago I found out I can't have caffeine or chocolate..... ;_____;

 

It broke my heart when I had to give up Dr. Pepper.

I miss it soooo much. :'(

https://31.media.tumblr.com/41bbec5a48e1c278e792f3f270a31072/tumblr_inline_mzyn1iKdJt1qjz3n7.gif

Even morning mom makes coffee and I can't have any.

so it goes like this:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/cd79186df04a9facf7e8aec8c5256a48/tumblr_inline_n00sgeuapN1soyrvj.gif

 

But even tho I shouldn't I can't keep myself from wanting a kit kat or snickers, so I secertly have a candy bar every month. >:D

https://31.media.tumblr.com/5a143f48b13412215f021b3a838a4953/tumblr_inline_mzynd0gn1j1qjz3n7.gif

https://31.media.tumblr.com/39218513b1468a02959c1ea5d04c4baf/tumblr_inline_n01dt50yrF1s996vq.gif

.

.

.

.

.

Well I regert nothing tummy start to hurt. -____-

https://31.media.tumblr.com/231780503e653dcba75cae85be8bdae5/tumblr_inline_n01dcuQNcz1s996vq.gif

Stupid chocolate......