Angel

Dara Chronicles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Young Bae’s POV

 

I can’t help not walking towards her; especially when I saw her crying.

 

 I’m not really comfortable seeing girls cry, but seeing her cry made me sad. I somehow felt helpless, even though I have no idea why she was crying.

 

I realized I don’t like to see her cry; it’s like a mortal sin.

 

I just want her to continue smiling.

 

Since that day she arrived, I started to watch her; not in a stalker like way okay; but more of like, when she’s in the same room as I am, I feel it, and I can’t help but see what she’s doing, who she’s talking with, see her smile, and see her talk.

 

She’s quiet, which is understandable because she’s new, but she tries to get along with everyone. She mostly keeps to herself but when she’s around people, she smiles so prettily that anyone around her can’t help but smile back at her.

 

I picked up my guitar and started playing;

 

 

Playing for her actually.

 

 

When I finished and opened my eyes, I look at her direction and knew she was listening because she also opened her eyes and smiled at me.

 

She stood up and started walking out towards the gate.

 

I just gave her a couple of seconds’ head start, before I also stood up and going out the gate as well.

 

---------------------------------------

 

Dara’s POV

 

It started with the chair, then the handkerchief, and then the umbrella; small things that usually doesn’t mean anything, but because it was Young Bae-shi, it kind of felt special.

 

I don’t know how to describe it, but that’s just how I feel.

 

I know I really shouldn’t think anything about it really; specially with Yuri’s “hawk-eyes” (Yes that what I called her.); mostly if it’s about Young Bae we’re talking about.

 

 

Its 3 months since I transferred here. I miss my oppa very much.

 

 

I got a chance to talk to him once and four more letters after the first one.

 

 

 

I was walking towards a table in the cafeteria holding my tray with food when someone bumped at me; spilling all my food all over my front.

 

“Sorry.” The guy said then walked away without even bothering to help me.

 

I kind of knew him.

 

He’s one of her minions; yes that’s what I called those people who seem to have no personal will to do thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter