Clues.

Hush That Girl!

 

Chapter 5: Clues.

 

 

IU went home tired. She was shocked because of the guy she met that is the son of the of their family business partner.

 

“Omonim, I really hate it when you bring me to parties like that.”

 

“Aww Ji Eun dear, you need to go there because you will meet your future husband!” IU’s mom laughed at the thought.

 

“WHAT?! Mom, don’t kid like that!” IU pouted.

 

“Neh, I’m just kidding.”

 

‘She’ll love him I know and it will not be an arranged marriage!’ Mrs. Lee thought as she giggled at the thought.

 

 

The next day

 

IU is with Krystal at the cafeteria eating lunch.

 

“So IU, how was last night. You went to a party right?” Krystal asked her friend.

 

“Uh yes. It was boring.” IU didn’t want to tell her friend about the guy she met.

 

“Like if it was. I asked you mother and she said you were there to meet your fiancée?”

 

IU’s eyes widened.

 

“Oh shut up.” IU’s face turned red though. She’s feeling awkward because of Kai. She never thought that guy would be the one her mother talks about.

 

“Ehem. Well how about the guy who almost killed you? Who stole your watch?” Krystal brought up the topic and IU’s eyes widened.

 

“Oh yah! That guy ugh. I remember him! I will get him!” IU raised her fist as she was about to fight.

 

“Really? How?”

 

“I know where he studies. The school for the boys , who are stupid and too proud.” Krystal laughed at IU’s thought.

 

 

 

 

 

IU told her butler to go to the Gardillion High. She was pretty nervous going there because they were boys! No girls, just boys, how could she even stand that if she hated their kind?

 

IU went out of the car and tries to walk to the building.

 

‘Is this a school? This building’s pretty neat’ IU thought. Gardillion was not like any other schools. It is pretty neat because of its structure and it was glass.

 

As IU walked, she felt like she’s in school. Eyes were looking on her but not with hate because it was looks with curiosity and admiration.

 

‘They are boys IU! The school’s exclusive, I’m pretty rare here.’ IU continued walking and as she reached the entrance she bumped to a guy.

 

 

“Oh Mianhe~ I didn’t mean to---“ IU’s words were cut.

 

“What is a girl doing here anyways?” Chanyeol asked the troubled girl.

 

“Uhm… Do you know about..” IU stopped because she didn’t know Baekhyun’s name and how in the world is she really going to find him now that she only knew his car’s plate number.

 

“eh?”

 

 

“Whatever.” Chanyeol didn’t bother anymore. He doesn’t want to waste time with useless talks. He didn’t know she was looking for his hated step brother.

 

‘You’re so dumb IU!’ IU thought as she tries to knock her head. She looked at the building door and she was more scared!

 

 

She turned around and saw the parking lot.

 

 

‘Car plates. Hmph.’ She scanned the lot and… boom.

 

 

 

That plate number.