Mr. Secret Agent X)

Hush That Girl!

Chapter 2: Mr. Secret Agent X)

 

"AIM!"

 

*woosh*

 

"Good job, Sir Baekhyun!" the Archery trainer approached the richest boy in the world.

"Hehe. I don't know.... maybe It's luck" Baekhyun said humbly to his trainer. "hmph.. doesn't make sense" Someone said from behind as he shook his head. "The wind made it bull's eye" Chanyeol grinned to his half-brother. 

 

Baekhyun was confused when Chanyeol is around. He never knew why he hates him when their parents especially his grandfather is not around... It's like he's just a great pretender in front of everyone.

 

"Sir Baekhyun, Sir Chanyeol.. the limousines are ready." Mr. Jung, Baekhyun's bodyguard/butler said to the two masters.

"Arasso, Mr. Jung!" Baekhyun cheered with a big smile while Chanyeol just ignored and passed them leaving the people around confused.

 

 

"So, Master Baek... do you think... You'll be fine?" Mr. Jung asked his master. Of course, he'll be dead and punished when something happens to that guy.

"Of course, what did you think of me? A five - year old?!" Baekhyun said while scratching his head. Well, by his actions his proving that statement.

"Oh well... I just need you to be at the parking lot at exactly the time of your dismissal... understood? Mr. Secret Agent?"

"Mr. Secret Agent?"

"yes, cause you'll be disguising yourself.. i think?"

 

" HAHAHAAHAH! YAH! I will! You're so funny Mr. Jung" Mr Jung smiled at the sweet boy and there, BYUN Baekhyun jumps out of the car and starts to be PARK Baekhyun... That means erasing his super sweet side too.

 

 

'Gosh, I need to be that ice again... so that I could be that cold ^^ hehe...' Baekhyun thought as he calm himself going into the prestigous Gardillion High.

 

"Look who's here.... " Someone startled Baekhyun's thoughts... and that is his mortal enemy? Kim Myungsoo and Infinite.

"Is this a quiz bee?" Baekhyun said sarcastically as he pretends to be just like them. Arrogant and Cruel.

"Don't play games on me spoiled brat!" 

'He's the spoiled brat =_='

"HEY! I'm talking to you!" L said furiously, feeling that he's been ignored.

"Look! A treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Baekhyun suddenly pointed the back of myungsoo.

"What?" Before Baek could answer, he ran away.....

 

 

 

"Mr. Kim.. What are you doing? and your friends?"

"Uh... nothing Mrs. Won." Sunggyu answered anonymously.

 

'Hate that guy! ugh!' Myungsoo thought.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 SUNGGYU:

 

 

MR. JUNG:

(pretty handsome for a butler XD) LoL at myself.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________