Inlike. XD

Hush That Girl!

 

Chapter 4: InLike. XD

 

“UGGGGGGGGGGH! I really hate that guy!” IU complained in front of Krystal as they were eating their lunch. She told her about what happened last weekend about Baekhyun.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!”

 

“Wow. What a good friend. Now, you’re laughing about it.” IU pouted but Krystal just can’t stop.

 

“HAHA… It’s just that you didn’t do anything when he got your watch… like.. HAHA… what were you thinking…?!” Then Krystal stopped laughing realizing something.. “OH! Maybe you’re in like with him!” She told IU as she grinned.

 

“WHAT?!” IU yelled and stood up “ME?! Definitely not!”

 

“HAHA! You’re just making me laugh X) you’ll eat your words. I know that.” Then Krystal left leaving IU confused and irritated.

 

‘Me? In like? What?! That would never happen in a gazillion years’

 

 

“JiEun! Get redy we’re going for a party tonight!” Mrs. Lee yelled at her daughter at her bedroom.

 

 

“I don’t want to!” IU buried her head in her bed.

 

“Young Lady! If you don’t get ready….”

 

“Okay! Yes mother! I’ll get ready!” IU fake smiled because she knew what will happen next.

 

 

 

(After 5 years. Nah. JK. X) IU just choosy. X) )

HAIR:

DRESS:

 

“Good. At last you’re done!” Mr. Lee cheered because they’ve been waiting for a LOOOOOONG time.

 

“I told you. I’d be better off.” Wang told his parents. This kid is just smart.

 

“Eh? You told me to be ready ^^” IU just excused because deep inside besides from being perfect she wats to annoy her parents because of this party…

 

As IU was walking to the door Mrs. Lee talked to her daughter.

 

“IU, the party will go to… they have a son.. so maybe.. you’ll be in like with each other.” Mrs. Lee encouraged her daughter but..

 

“OMONIM!”

 

“HAHA. Just kidding.” Mrs. Lee just wanted her daughter to have a lovelife.. or just likelife.

 

 

They travelled for a half an hour to another private village just like theirs.

 

As they entered the party there were crowds of people already full of pretty and shiny dresses.

 

“Where’s your son by the way?” Mrs. Lee was talking to her friend Mrs. Kim.

 

“Oh, I  don’t’ know he’s just somewhere I guess..”

 

‘Mrs. Kim? Hmm… I hate this… I don’t want to be involved to anyone. =_=’ IU thought as she walked outside for some fresh air but she just didn’t got that.

 

 

*boogsh*

 

“OH! Mianhe” Because its dark IU didn’t know who was the babo that bumped her.

 

“EH?! Be careful okay?”

 

‘UGH. Its getting worse and worse by the minute!’

 

“Mianhe” Then the bot looked up and saw the beautiful face of IU and yes, hes astonished ;). “Uhm.. I’m Kim Jongin by the way.. Or you can call me Kai!” Kai just said with the most sincere smile…

 

 

‘So now, he thinks we’re going to be friends.. wtf’

 

“Hmph. Lee Ji Eun or IU” IU dais blankly and they held hands then Kai kissed her hand.

 

“What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl” Kai smiled the girl but something was happening..

 

“MASTER Kai!” somebody yells from behind.

 

 

“Oh. Got to go” Kai winked and ran suddenly

 

‘Weirdo.’ IU just rolled her eyes at the thought. IU just went inside because nothing good will happen to her anywhere at this party.

 

“JiEun come here! Mrs. Kim’s son will be here soon!” Mrs. Lee told her daughter and IU just obeyed.

 

 

“Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen! Tonight is the birthday party of the one and only son of KIM family….” IU just ignored the host as she rolled her eyes because she knew this is what her mother was talking about.. “KIM JONGIN!”

 

O.O

 

‘WHAT?! Where did that come from’ IU suddenly realized. The guy earlier.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________