That Perfect Girl

Hush That Girl!

Chapter 1: That  Perfect Girl 

 

" JiEun! Wake up! You're goig to be late! " IU's mom has been calling her many times already, still, there was no response. IU's not sleeping she's just perfecting her look.

"JiEun! Get down or else you're grounded!" IU rushed.. good thing she has finished already.. She walked downstairs seeing her family at the dinig room. "What took you so long? Young lady!"

"Mianhe Omonim. It's just that.. Do I look fine?" IU pouted while talking to her Omonim.

"Aww, dear.. you know you're always pre... Perfect!" Her mom thought about her daughter being a Perfectionist and she doesn't want her to get mad or else...

"Yay! I'm ready! Call the butler and I'm ready to go! No need to eat!" She hopped happily as she got out of the door. But her parents weren't that happy... even her younger brother Wang.

"My goodness... what's wrong with her? WE just want her to be good in school but... we didn't just get that.. we got too much." Mr. Lee told his wife as he shook his head.

"I know. And now, even with the "having a relationship" part is impossible...  she's 19 already!" Mrs. Lee protested

"Nah.. it's all your fault.. you made her study at an exclusive for girls school Omonim =_=" Wang was right~ What a smart kid... even though, he's just 8 :)

Mr. and Mrs. Lee just sighed. 

 

 

 

As IU entered her school.. whispers are all around. Yep, she's popular... to boys as they admire her... and popular to girls... as they hate HER.

"HEY Stupid!" Sulli shouted at IU as she laughed with her friends but IU didn't care.

'I'm perfect she's not. HAHA' IU thought so that she would calm.

 

They thought she's pretty and perfect cause that's what she think... but... other than that... all are insecure because of her... Except one, Her friend Krystal...

 

"Annyeong IU! How was your morning?" 

 

"Gosh, it's fine.. although... i think my parents are crying again because of their Perfect daughter" IU grinned to herself but Krystal just facepalmed. "Hey, whats wrong!? I'm perfect right?!"

"Yahh... you are ..." Krystal... like IU's parents agrees to this perfectionist. Krystal pretends to be patient with IU even at the worst times when she got full of herself.. She even thought always... does IU even thought of her as a friend? even just for once? "Hey, uhm... do you already have.... a crush?" HAHA. Krystal... she even thought her friend IU would have..

 

"WHAT?! You're kidding me right...? NEVER." IU told her as she raised her brows "Why? do you?" and now she's poking her friend...

"huh? NO!" Krystal shouted. Well, she's not sure. 

'Hmm.. do I have one? I don't know. I'm not saying NEVER like IU because I might it my words like her someday' Krystal giggled at the thought.

"Hey! what's wrong?" IU was out of the curiosity because Krystal was just giggling.

"Nothing." She said with a smile.

 

 

________________________________________

 

WANG:

 

Mrs. Lee:

Mr. Lee:

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________