He's so Stupid.

Hush That Girl!

Chapter 3: He's so Stupid

 

It's a Saturday Morning and JiEun plans to go outside for some fresh air.

"OMONIM~ Can I go outside with my bike? The air is fresh, and I thought it would be nice for a walk in the village :)" IU surprised Mrs. Lee as she walked downstairs.

"Sure.. why not? It's good for your health too. :)" Her mother responded with a smile " Nice outfit you have my dear :) " 

 

 

"I know right.. Well then.. I'll be out now!" IU went outside to get her bicycle and went directly to the park...

 

 

 

 

She travelled for like 3 streets in the village till she saw the park!.. when she was about to cross the street.

 

*screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech*

 

'What the?!' IU thought. 'Is that a jerk or what?!'

 

"HEY! What's wrong with you!" IU shouted at the limousine in front of her.. 

 

There was no response.

 

'UGH! If killing a person was not a crime!'

 

"Get out the----" IU was about to get off her bike when the back car window opened. 

"Just get out of the way, Missy and this will be done." IU was shocked of the boy's manners. Shocked of Baekhyun's manners

"What?! Are you fu----"

Baekhyun went out and went near to IU. IU was to defend herself when Baekhyun tries to get her watch and she didn't do anything!

 

"Stupid." Baekhyun grinned. 'but the truth is, she's pretty adoraaable! ^^'

"Let's go Mr. Jung!'

the car left and leaving IU's mouth hanging open.

 

 

"What?! Why did I?! Gosh, MY WATCH! >.< A THIEF!" and IU saw the plate the number. 27.5416 "Damn. I'll get him!"

 

 

 

 

" Sir Baek, what was that? " Mr. Jung asked his master out of a sudden.

" I don't know? " Baekhyun said innocently.

" Why did you stole her watch? "

" She let me to. HAHA" Baekhyun laughed and said "Well, maybe she's starstrucked!"

 

 

" Really? I thought you were the one who's starstrucked when you're still inside the car? And to correct the term.... hmm..---"

" Hmm.... I don't know! " Baekhyun said cheerfully as Mr. Jung shook his head.

 

 

'Me? Starstrucked? hmm... that's weird X)'

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

2 updates in a row! YAY! XD So next chap, next week! Thanks for the subsribers! Please comment and subscribe! Lovelots~~