Chapter 5

"We Never Know"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lay's POV:

 

"Amnesia?", Jiwon asked.

"Don't worry it's just temporary, her memory will be back", the doctor said and smiled.

"When?", Rihan asked.

"It depends on her recovery", the doctor said.

"I have to go, take care of the patient", the doctor added and bid goodbye.

"Everyone listen", Chanyeol said.

We all looked at him and waited for his next statement.

"We have to pretend like nothing happened,okay? We will not tell Kei about what happened to her. You understand Kai? Yunae?", Chanyeol said seriously.

"Deh", we all said in unison.

"Who will go in first?", Suho asked.

We all stared at Chanyeol.

"What? We will all go in together", Chanyeol said and smiled.

 

Kei's POV:

 

I hear the door opening, I open my eyes to check who is it. A group of boys and girls entered.

Who are they?

"Kei?", Chanyeol said and smiled.

"Who are you?", I said, really can't recognize him.

 

The extremely tall guy's smile are now gone.

 

"You really don't recognize us?", another guy asked.

"Deh, mianhae. The doctor said I have an amnesia, but it's only temporary", I said and smiled.

"I miss you Kei", the extremely tall guy said and hugged me.

"Mianhae, but can you introduce yourself first?", I said and forced to smile. It's a bit weird hugging someone you really don't know.

 

The extremely tall guy broke the hug and smiled.

 

"I'm your big brother, Chanyeol", He said and smiled.

"Oh, mianhae if I can't remember you all", I said and lowered my head.

"It's alright, we will help you remember", a cute guy said.

"Gomawo", I said and smiled.

"Hi Kei, I'm Lay", Another said and smiled, showing his dimples.

His face is so familiar. Lay? You're the one from my dream. Lay... He's on my dream? Waeyo?

"Kei?", Lay asked.

"Ah.... Neh, nice meeting you", I said and smiled.

 

All of them introduced their selves, it's a guy and a girl's turn now.

 

"Hello, I'm Yunae. Member of R.O.X. Your bestfriend that betrayed you", Yunae said and gave her hand.

Her face looked like a and smiling but looked fake.

"Nice meeting you", I said and reached her hand. I'm smiling but I also fake it.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kai imnida. Member of EXO K. Your boyfriend.", Kai said and lowered his head.

Kai and Yunae, do they hate me? Why are they acting like I did something wrong to them?

"So, you already know us?", Suho said and smiled.

"Deh, I'm.....Mianhae, I forgot that I have an amnesia. The doctors are calling me Kei but I don't really know my name", I said and laughed.

"You are Park Kae Ryun", Chanyeol said.

"Park Kae Ryun?", I asked.

"Deh, I'm going to tell you what you like and dislike later", Chanyeol said and let out a small laugh.

"Let me handle that Chanyeol", Lay said and smiled, showing his dimple

We all looked Lay, surprised.

Why would Lay know about my personal life. Are we that close?

"Okay", Chanyeol said while smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter