Chapter 3

"We Never Know"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kei's POV:

Yunae is coming what should I do? I want to give her a punch on her face but I'm not that kind of a girl. Please keep calm Kei, you can do this.

 

"Hi, Kei.", Yunae said and smiled. That smile is just too innocent... too annoying, it irritates me.

"What do you want?", I said with a very cold attitude.

"Don't be like that, your my best friend right?", Yunae said.

Promise I wanted to kill this girl.

"My best friend will never steal someone's boyfriend.", I said.

"Wait, I didn't steal your boyfriend because he doesn't love you anymore", Yunae said smiled.

"Kei I wanted to tell you this. I don't want you to be hurt so I'm going to tell you this now.", Yunae said, suddenly emitting a dark aura.

"What is it?", I asked with a curious face.

"Kai never love you, he just used you", Yunae said and smiled evilly.

"That's not true.", I shouted , I'm holding my tears from falling. I don't want to cry again in front of this .

All of them ( A.I.A and R.O.X members ) looked at us.

"Yeah it's true, he never loved you because he loves me", Yunae said.

"So are you happy now?", I asked. emitting a darker aura... much stronger.. i never felt this angry my whole life.. my first anger.. finally came out.

"Yes, I am. I already got what I want", Yunae said and smiled.

"What do you mean?", I asked, ready to lose what's always been good with at control.

"We are now the no.1 girl group in Korea. I have Kai now. I'm more talented than you are. Your parents trusted me and they also love me more than they love you, they treated me as their child. I wanted to get what you have and now they are all mine. And of course, I also have your brother, OMG he is in love with me but sorry I'm just using him.", Yunae said and smiled.

 

I can't control it anymore. My tears fell from my eyes.

Is this true? Why would Yunae do this to me. Am I a bad bestfriend? What did I do to her? 

 

"Why did you do this to me? Please tell me", I asked while wiping my tears. I'm NOT begging... I'm demanding.

"You wanted me to tell you? Because I'm jealous", Yunae said.

"But why did you use my brother? He didn't do anything to you.", I asked ready to jump at her any moment.. my patience is on the edge and my control is already pushed off.

"Because I just want to. Kei, just admit it, no one loves you here so you better quit trying...", Yunae was cut-off when I slapped her face. Patience and control is off the building.

"How dare you touch my face", Yunae shouted and was about to slapped me when someone stopped her.

"Who are you to touch my sisters face?", Chanyeol said with a unexplainable face. First time seeing the happy virus THIS mad.

"Oppa", I said.

"Chanyeol oppa", Yunae said.

"How dare you to call me oppa after you used me", Chanyeol said and threw Yunae's hand.

"Do you really love Kai or you just used him too?", I asked and pointed Kai who was standing next to Lay oppa.

"Deh I love Kai oppa and he also love me", Yunae said confidently.

"That's not true, Kai love me", I said.

"Let's just asked Kai oppa", Yunae said.

"Kai?", I called but more like asking.

We all looked Kai and waited for his answer. 

I can forgive Kai if he choose me. But I think I was wrong. Kai didn't talk and looked at the floor. I already know what that mean. I can't handle this anymore, I think the world is going to blow. My tears fell down from my eyes.

I went out the room and started running. I want to forget all that happen today, I want to stay away from them.

I want to DIE.

 

 

Lay's POV:

Kei went out the room. I followed her, she ran really fast that I can't catch up to her. 

"Kei stop please", I shouted but Kei wouldn't listen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter