Chapter 1

"We Never Know"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were on the backstage, waiting for our turn to perform. We are in Tokyo, Japan for a promotion.

I was looking at my cell phone when our manager snatched it away from me.

"I already warned you that you have to keep your cell phone or else i will get it", our manager said and raised one of his eyebrow.

"Mianhae Manager", I said and bowed.

"It's alright, go now and good luck", our manager said and smile.

When the host called us, the fans got wild and raised their light sticks.

"A.I.A! A.I.A!", the fans cheered, it's like they don't care if they lose their voice after the show. The music while the lights are focused on us.

 

 

After our performance we went in our dressing room... extremely tired but happy..

"Good job girls", our manager said while clapping his hands.

"Kamsahamnida", we said in unison.

"Kei here's your cell phone", our manager said.

"Yay! Thank you appa", I teased and give him a big smile.

"I told you to stop calling me that !", our manager shouted.

"Stop insulting our manager Kei", Yuri said and wink on me.

All of us laughed except our manager. "Ahhhhh....All of you stop it", our manager shouted.

I stop laughing when i remembered something. "Yeah right, I have to call Kai", I said and got my cell phone from my pocket. I went to the comfort room and dialed Kai's number.

It's been two weeks when I last saw Kai, my boyfriend. We have to hide our relationship to the public because it can affect our image as idols.

I have a very hectic schedule so I can't call him. Even if I  get to call him, his phone is ringing but he doesn't answer it.

"Pick up Kai, are you angry at me now?", I said as I dialed Kai's number again. "Why is he not answering? Maybe he's just busy practicing", I murmured.

I went out the comfort room when Yuri told me to sit beside her. "What's the problem?", I asked worriedly.

"The manager have some news", Yuri said and looked at the manager who's standing in front of us.

"Is it a bad news?", Jiwon asked.

"It's a matter of how you accept it, just listen ok?", our manager said and raised his eyebrow.

"The SM Ent. staff texted me, they said that there will be a SM town concert in Seoul", our manager announced happily.

"So, we're going home?", Rihan asked.

"Deh!", our manager answered and covered his ears because he knows that we will go all hyper.... "Yepeyyyyyyy",we cheered.

"Ok girls stop it, let's prepare our things and let's go home", Yuri said and started fixing her things.

"Deh", we said in unison. I'M COMING HOME KAI.... JUST WAIT FOR ME...

 

 

 

Kai's POV:

I looked at my cell phone and saw 15 missed calls and 10 messages. I read one of the messages 

 

From: Kei <3

Please answer. I'm sorry if i didn't call you the past few days. I'm just too busy here. But I have a good news, we're going home. We will arrive tomorrow. 

 

"You still remember me huh", I said and rolled my eyes.

My phone rang. One message received.

 

From: <3

Let's meet oppa. Same place. <3

 

I hurriedly change my clothes and went out my room. I was about to open the door when

"Where are you going?", Chanyeol asked

"Ahhhhh.... I'm going to buy coffee", I lied

"Oh, you want me to go with you?", Chanyeol asked

"No!, I mean.....", I said, finding some reason

"It's alright, I understand if you want to be alone. Bye then", Chanyeol said and gave me a big goofy smile.

When Chanyeol was already in the living room I hurriedly went to the meeting place.

When I arrived at the meeting place I sat on the bench and looked at the beach view.

"Oppa!", Yunae shouted.

"Oppa did you waited long?", Yunae asked and sat beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter