What's the Problem?

My Part time Boyfriend

 

It’s been a week after ryeowook’s birthday. Seul and Ryeowook became sweeter to each other; they’re acting like a true couple, like there’s no contract. Other members of wookie’s is happy with that but they still worrying to wookie, what if wookie completely falling for seul they all know wookie will be broken at the end.

Now they all in the park, including seul they all want to enjoy the sunset.

“Oppa’s wait for us okay? We will just bring some coffee for us okay?” said seul in the super junior and they all nodded and smile at seul and wookie.

Super Junior POV

“I think our wookie is slowly falling for seul what you think hyungs?” donghae suddenly open the topic

“I think so. Look at them, they always holding each other’s hand, always having sweet gestures”  yesung said.

“aigoo~ that eternal maknae! Well who’s not fall for seul? She’s quite hot, she’s pretty, charming, kind, responsible and sweet person, all man want that kind of girl for their life” leeteuk explained at others then they all sigh.

“What we will do now? We all know that seul and wookie can’t be together for real! In the end of the contract wookie will be broken if he completely fall for seul.” Eunhyuk exclaimed

“I think it’s the time for wookie to show seul in media, maybe his ex-girlfriend be lest conscious if she will know that wookie have another girl now, and after that we may end the contract. What do you think?” heechul explain to other members, but they all still confused if they will do it.

Seul POV

Seul like the feeling whenever wookie is near with her, the feeling of safe and nothing will happen in bad. She feels so loved when wookie is beside her. They walk to a vending machine to get a coffee for them and to others. They walk as they hand are together.

“seul-shii. what flavor you want? A black coffee? with cream? Or a mocha?” asked wookie to seul giving also a warm smile.

“mocha for me please?” then wookie get a mocha for seul, after they get the coffee for them and for others they walk again back to others. Then suddenly someone call seul

“o? oppa~ you may go first I have to talk to this person who’s calling me, I’ll there be in a minute” then seul smile at wookie. Then wookie walk towards to his hyung’s after that seul answered her phone call, it was her friend, her friend asked something about something again (HAHAH)

After she end call the phone call someone bump at her it was a lady in a red casual dress. She finds the lady so beautiful,

“oh~ Mianhe~ Mianhe~ did I hurt you?” asked seul with a concern on her eyes. But the lady in red dress throw her hands.

“Don’t ever touch me! YOU FLIRT! MAN !” exclaimed by the lady, seul was shock about the girl attitude towards her.

“What did I do to you? Why you’re saying me those words? I didn’t know you” seul said, while relaxing herself.

“And now? You’re asking me that question? You just simply flirt with my boy! So now he doesn’t want me back! You’re such a a flirt!” then the girl grab seul hair.

“aww! please stop it! I don’t know what you’re saying! So please stop!” begged seul to the lady. seul didn’t fight back to the lady.

“You’ll pay for this PARK SEUL SEUL, you’ll pay for flirting my man!”After saying that the lady slap seul vey hard. It causes a hand mark in seul cheeks. Then the girl quickly rides with her black BMW car.

seul just touch her cheeks because of pain, the next thing she know that her tears are start to falling. It was her first time to slap by a stranger and say those words.

“Seul-shii! Seul-shii!” she heard a voice calling her name and with that voice she’s now back in reality

“Oh? Sungmin-oppa? W-why you’re here?” coldly asked seul

“Were looking at you! Oh? You’re crying wae? Wae? You fight with wookie?! Aish!” sungmin asked with a concern in her eyes.

“aniyo aniyo aniyo. . ” said seul while wiping her tears but she can’t help it her tears are still falling.

“What’s the problem? You can tell me remember I’m your sungmin oppa~ oh what’s that? Why there’s a hand mark red in your right cheeks? Does someone slap at you?!” sungmin asked

“oppa~ No! please lower your voice!”

“Lower his voice? Seul what happen? Your right cheeks are in red now! Just like someone slap at you! Tell whose slap at you” heechul said while touching seul’s right cheeks. Seul just remain silent

“I guess seul was tired and she doesn’t want to tell us whose slap at her, maybe we all go home and tomorrow we may asked again seul let’s go to car now” ordered by leeteuk then all member follow at her. Sungmin and Ryeowook walk beside seul they are at the back of all the members. Seul didn’t talk to sungmin nor to wookie she just walks in silent. Wookie didn’t take it that seul was crying in silent so he pulled seul to his chest and hug it tight.

“Seul speak up what happen? I don’t want you to see like this! I feel the pain too!” wookie said while hugging seul. while sungmin signal other member to go first and he will drive the another car for seul and wookie. But seul wasn’t speak up.

“seul! yah! What’s the matter why don’t want to open up with me?! I’m your boyfriend! ” wookie said with a high voice seul just look at him.

“Yea. You’re my boyfriend but it just in a contract right? So it means I’m a flirt? A man ? A ?  A ? All of those words best describe me? ” seul said with a teary eyes. Wookie can’t believe what he’s heard.

“SEUL-SHI! It’s not true! Ryeowook-shi  take seul-shii to care we will go to other place for both of you will take about this, maybe other people caught us here!”  said sungmin while opening his car for seul and wookie.

“NO! I will go home with my own.” Said seul with a cold voice and teary eyes. Then wookie grab seul hand.

“I don’t know what you’re saying all about! I want to fix this! Now! So c’mon! Let’s talk about this! I don’t want to have a fight with you seul, so please let’s have a talk! ” pleaded wookie to seul. but seul didn’t mind him, her mind was always on what a lady said. Seul release wookie’s hand on her and took a cab for her. Ryeowook and Sungmin left in a parking lot. Ryeowook is about to took another cab to fallow seul but sungmin stop him.

“wookie just let her to be alone first to think things that bothers her, and maybe leeteuk hyung is right maybe she’s also tired that’s why she can’t speak up to you, don’t worry tomorrow she’ll b okay you can talk to her.” Then sungmin tap wookie’s back to comfort wookie. The two decided to go back to their dorm and take rest, on their way home. Ryeowook still holding his phone still waiting for seul call or text after a few minutes he receive a text message he quickly open it and read it. But the message wasn’t from seul it’s form unknown number

 

“Heya! Wookie jagya! How’s your day today? With that ? Is she still clinging on you? Oh take care oppa~ I love you!

You’ll be mine again soon. <3”

  

 

 

 

Here's the update ! :> thanks for patiently waiting for this! :))

HAHAH i need to study now i don't want to be fail :((( aww. some body can give me medicine to cure my lazyness? HAHHA :))

again :)) and again! :> BEAR WITH EPIC ENGLISH :>

 

COMMENT AND SUGGESTIONS ARE HIGLY APPRICIATED BY ME :)