should i let you go?

My Part time Boyfriend

 

Normal POV

                It’s been three half month since the ‘kissing scene’ of ryeowook and luna happened, till now ryeowook trying to approach Seul by still seul didn’t answer his calls even his texted messages, when he went to seul house she didn’t even bother to face ryeowook, many times he went to seul house but same as always seul didn’t face him anymore, but even though seul always do that he didn’t stop asking her forgiveness and he always say that he want seul back.

In half month Luna doesn’t stop yet bothering of life of ryeowook she always follows ryeoowok and seduces him but ryeowook always pushing her away.

 

SUPER JUNIOR POV

“YAH! Lunch is ready! Come here!” shout hang geng to other member who’s busy fixing their own stuffs, a few minutes everyone sit on their place and start eating, han geng notice that theirs is someone missing.

“Where’s leeteuk hyung? He’s not here” han  geng asked other member but they just shook their heads and continue eating and then heechul suddenly shout

“YAH! LEETEUK! YOU WILL EAT OR I WILL EAT YOUR FOOD?” heechul shout back at their living room. He didn’t hear any response from leeteuk, so heechul shout again and again but still no response so he decided to walk towards to living room and look what’s going on with leeteuk

“YAH! LEETEUK HYUNG! I ALREADY SHOUT FOR A MILLION TIMES! YOU DIDN’T ANSWER!” he exclaimed seeing leeteuk talking on phone and looking outside

“okay okay thanks for help! I’ll count on you; call me after you do it okay? anyeong!” he said last and face to heechul who’s glairing him.

“We’re almost eating there and you still flirting on phone?! Yah let’s go!” heechul drag leetuk on table and they start eating, in the middle of their eating they start chitchatting.

 

Luna POV

After a long tiring day practice with my members yes it last, I walk to other studio but I don’t see any super junior member here in sment building I guess it was their rest day? Well ryeowook should tell me oh why I should think of it? I’m not yet his girlfriend but soon.

“Let’s meet I want to talk to you! Where we first meet!” oh? It was the blonde haired guy why the hell he want me to meet?  I quickly grab my jacket and other stuff to meet him then victoria unnie noticed me

“Luna where are you going? The press people always spies at you!” she said obviously want me to stay at the dorm. Think luna think! Think an alibi!

“unnie! It was my granmother birthday they want me to be there! Can I come? Promise I will take care!”

“OHH? Is that you’re grandma birthday? Can I come over?” amber asked out of the blue

“Oh? Sorry but it’s private, my grandma always celebrate her birthday only with her families sorry amber” then amber pout and sat in couch with krystal

“Is that so? Okay you may go but be sure no press you can talk to! Or else we are dead meat in manager!” then I jump out of our dorm and I quickly drive my car towards to the café where we first meet the blonde guy.  After a couple of minutes I reach it and I quickly put my shades on it and my hood for me not to notice by my fans specially elfs, I saw the blonde guy seating at the back so I quickly ran on him,

“What is it? My time is precious!” I asked him like I’m irritated then the waiter came in our sides held us a cake and a mocha shake.

“I want to talk to you” he said sipping his mocha

“What are doing now? Dancing? Hello! We’re already talking now direct to the point what is it?”

“She’s crying all day all night! Aren’t you happy that now they separated? And yet you still need to cover her in news that she’s a dirty lady?” he said glaring at me I just rolled my eyes on him and I shove a small piece of cake.

“Yea they separated but still, ryeowook loves seul very much! And I want him to love me! I need to put dirt on her name for ryeowook not to love her anymore!”

“It’s not our problem anymore but yours! If you still do some trick on her I’ll the one beat you up! You know me Luna! You know me much!”

“Well! You know me more Lee Taemin!, you love her right? Very much but what if I tell her that the one she trust is the one who gave me way to hurt her? What do you think huh? Taemin? After knowing this do you think do have any chance to get seul in your arms?” I said and giving him a smirk and seeing her fist curl makes me more thrilling.

“Well we will see!” with that he stand up bringing his shake and I just smirk he walk pass on me then he cast his shake making it dirt my dress

“!”

“Oh don’t worry I already pay for that dish! And here money goes buy other one! Or yet better buy three!”

 

Taemin POV

                I cast her my shake well I like doing that on my past love, she’s a flirt I can’t still imagine I deal with the girl who hurt me in past and a really . He really like’s clinging on different man she’s a flirt

“Are you saying that you’ll breaking up with me? Please don’t” I beg on her not to leave me but she insist

“Yes! You didn’t even have any money to buy me a dress! I have another boyfriend! And he’s handsome so don’t show me up! ”

“I’ll work hard! Just don’t break me up!”

“You didn’t even know how to kiss! I didn’t get any pleasure on you! You’re such a poor kid! Back off! I have kim ryeowook now!” with that I said to myself that I should work hard and feed her my money! She will regret that she  leave me and after a years I realized that she’s not the type of girl that fits me even in ryeowook I’m so glad that they also broke up.

“I need to fix this, before Luna get rid of Seul and talk some false statement”

I drove off my car into seul house, she still not working she said that she want to take some rest so Mr. Choi give her a rest.

“Seul-shhi! I bought you a cake, your favorite cake!” I held her the cake and I smile at her she return me a small force smile I saw in her eyes a pain, and I’m guilty seeing that, so I walk closer to her and touch her cheeks

“seul-shi! Don’t cry~ I’m always here for you, I don’t want you to cry” I said to her and she hug me and start crying like a baby in my chest so I hug her back and tap her

“Taemin-shi, just this night, just this night I want to cry all night and promise tomorrow I’ll be back on seul being a real seul~”

“Good! You can use my chest or my shoulder to cry on to make you feel better~”

“Thank you taemin-shi”

 

RYEOWOOK POV

                My feet bring me again to seul house, i really miss her badly, this all my fault if I said our relationship to hyungs maybe she’s still in my arms again, I’m completely happy and I still hugging seul.

I walk down the car and I notice the window was open so I walk near the window to see seul or whatever takes my mind to do, if she will not open the door I will invade her house I will go inside her house by this window.

I saw taemin and seul hugging each other, seeing seul was hug by other man was very painful for me, I don’t want other man touch her but I need to calm my self taemin is a friend of her, I could trust him, I saw her crying it was because of me. I really so guilty seeing her eyes a pain.

“From now on I will get out all of his memories inside my heart, I will forget him he cause too much pain.” I heard her saying those words. And hearing those words coming from it breaks my heart into million pieces.

 

 

“Should I let her free? I’m just a burden on her? I don’t want to be burden anymore on her I don’t want to see her crying again because of me, should I?”  

 

      

_______________      

 

yay! another update! :>

hope you like it! :)))

please do comments! :)

thanks to those new subscribers! :>

kamsa! mind to leave a comment arraso? 

:)

BLOW YOUR MIND~