HAPPY BIRTHDAY | HAPPY MONTHSARY

My Part time Boyfriend

 

Cont. . . 

“Yah! Oppa! I told you . . .” the wookie hug her tight so seul have no chance to talk cause she was so shock in that action of wookie.

The bad guys who kidnap seul were laughing so hard.

“aww. You know what dudes! I already watch this scene in drama” said the 3rd tallest man in the group then all men in blacks was laugh in what the man said.

“maybe we can create a drama here! That Ryeowook guy and seul will be the main character and us is the bad guys who’s attempting to end their lifes!” said the man who was a masular body.

“yea! so what now? I’m bored watching them! Maybe we should kill him! I want that girl to be mine!” said the man with a blonde hair. Wookie was shock to hear them that they will end their life in any minutes.

All men get their guns and start to point with wookie.

“so now?! All of you would kill me?!” shout wookie.

“yea! so any wishes? Before we end your life?” said the small guy!

“just let us go! ” said wookie.

But the guys are laugh again and again, wookie tighten more his hug to seul.

  “OKAY!  CUT!” then wookie turn his head to the chubby guy who’s wearing a mask and having a camera, the guy is also laughing

“OKAY BOYS! FIRE!” said the guy in last line.

Then all guys shot wookie with their guns. But their gun is fake it just a water gun.

“WTH?!!! Who the HELL ARE YOU!” said wookie with wet look he noticed seul was also laughing

“YAH! SEUL! What’s going on?! Who’s this guys?!!!! ” then seul ran toward in the middle of the bad guys.

“saeng-il chughahabnida!” they all greet! Wookie was so shock.

“SUPER JUNIOR IMNIDA~” the guys said after releasing their mask.

“WAAA~ HYUNGS! Who the hell idea is this?!”

“no other than to our evil maknae~ we really surprised you! HAHAHHAHA” said kangin.

“HAHHA! We noticed that scene, when you are watching drama so kyuhyun suggested that we can do it to just to surprised you in your birthday” leeteuk said while holding his laughs

“you like it wookie?” kyuhyun asked with evil smile.

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! You’re so mean! You guys acting that seul is in danger and yet you play with me?! and the hell! You need to command me to dance INSOMIA?!” then all laugh including seul.

“ohh that’s not my idea anymore that shindong hyung idea and leeteuk hyung agreed on it!” they all laugh.

“ohhh by the way! SEUL WAS SO AWSOME ACTRESS! Nice one  seul! You really make believe wookie that you’re in danger! AHHAHA” said sungmin.

“what seul?! You also know this? how could you. . .”

“neh oppa! Ahhh! Oppa don’t get mad! We just want you to surprise!” said seul with puppy look.

“YAH! WOOKI-ahh! Seul was right! So don’t get mad us! So c’mon LETS PARTY!” yesung said.

The night was full of songs and dance chatting with each other have some fun have some naughty games, tricks on wookie. They all give their effort just wookie to be happy and to be his unforgettable birthday ever.

After they party they all clean the mansion, kyuhyun, sungmin and leeteuk was the dishes hangeng heechul and kibum throw the garbage at the garbage can outside the mansion, eunhyuk donghae siwon they all clean the living room yesung kangin and shindong clean the floor. While wookie and Seul collecting the mess in the corridor.

After they clean the mansion they start to lie on their bed because they all tired. Seul was take a short shower for her to feeling fresh after the shower she will go her room then suddenly wookie block her way.

“uh?” seul with a big question mark on his face.

“we have to talk, you silly girl!” said wookie with his cute eyes became more small.

“wae?” then wookie pulled seul to his room.

“yah! Look I have a wounds!” then wookie let seul see his hand with wound

“omona oppa! Tskk! Let me put some band aide with that!” then seul look for a medical kit after that she clean the small wound of wookie and put some band aid.

“gomawo~” said wookie with a sweet voice and a puppy look.

“You’re welcome oppa!” said seul with full happiness of his voice.

“seul-shi! you didn’t answer my phone calls, is that because you’re busy preparing this? ” asked wookie

“neh oppa~ sorry. Ahh! OMONA! We still have 3 minutes before you’re birthday passed!”

“huh?! Yea! we still have 3 minutes before my special day passed! Seul! Where’s my gift?! Don’t tell me you forget to buy me one?!” then wookie pouted seul was laugh at wookie. He’s acting like a kid. 

“off course no oppa! Oh here’s my gift!” seul give wookie a medium size paper bag and wookie grab it excitedly like a kid, wookie was so surprised seul give her a  pillow and it was purple and there was written My heart smiled when you kissed my lips. What a sweet surprise

“oppa? Why you don’t like it?” seul said with worried eyes.

“aniyo! Off course I like, I like pillows it makes me more comfortable when I’m sleeping and I can hug this.” explain by wookie to seul , then after hearing that seul smile again.

“I decided to give you a pillow because . .  you could still remember me even though our contract is over.” Then seul smile is like a force smile. Seul doesn’t want to mind about the contract it hurts on her side.

“stop mind that seul. Gomawo~ ”

“oppa~ we still have 1 minutes left! I didn’t greet you by my own! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA!” then seul smile. Wookie smile at her too.

“MY HEART SMILED WHEN YOU KISSED MY LIPS. WHAT A SWEET SURPRISE” wookie said without looking at the pillow the seul face turn again in a big question mark

“huh? Oppa?”

“It’s written here in your pillow that you given to me. you want me to kiss you?” then wookie give her a evil smile.

“WHAT?!!! OMONA! Aigoo~ The lady I synchronous to buy I think the baggage lady was changing our gift! Aww. oppa~ sorry! Give me back that pillow I will change it again!” seul complain

“No I don’t like! I like this one! HAHAHA” then seul  turn into red face again

“oppa~ give me that on me or else .. ”She didn’t have a chance to continue what she’s saying because wookie suddenly kiss her. Seul was so shock she can’t do some action she just closed her eyes and feel the sweet warm gentle lips of wookie who’s kissing on her lips. She found her hands were on wookie’s neck. And the next thing she knew was wookie’s hand is on her waist. It was seul first kiss so she can’t respond like an expert in those kisses, only wookie guide her. The kiss was so slow and passionate. She suddenly bites wookie’s lips. And then wookie stop kissing her. Then seul look down she was so shy on wookie. The wookie laugh slightly

“Yah! Seul why can’t you look at me directly?”

“sorry oppa~ I didn’t mean it. That was my first.” Then wookie surprised.

“Oh really? Sorry I should be more gently. I was carried on, you’re so sweet ” wookie said then he raised seul chin.

“What was for that?” said asked.

“Happy first monthsary! Look it’s already 12 in the midnight and it’s already 22 right?!” then wookie smile at her.

“aww. You remember it’s our first monthsary. ” then wookie place her a cute heart necklace

“That’s my gift! Don’t place anywhere that necklace okay?” then seul happily nodded. And se hug wookie. ‘oppa~ don’t be too nice at me I might forget the contract and I fully inlove at you’ she though and she sigh

“oppa~ go to sleep now! It’s already midnight! I know you’re tired now! I go to my room too.” Then seul break their hugs. But wookie don’t want to.

“seul-shii! please be with me this night please? I promise I don’t do anything on you trust me!” wookie said with serious tone.

“Okay okay! Let’s go to sleep now? I’m little bit tired.” then seul lie on wookie’s bed. And beside her wookie lie too.

“seul! Where’s my goodnight kiss?” then wookie pouted!

“aigoo~ oppa! You stole my first kiss and then you keep on complaining? HAHA” the seul lean on wookis’s lips. She smack wookie’s lips.

“goodnight!” they both said.

After a few minutes seul wenyt to the dream land but wookie still staring at seul face.

“I hope I couldn’t fall for you. I know if I might fall on you I might get hurt at the end, I hope that contract will never be expired. And I hope you are the one for me. goodnight seul” he whisper at seul then he kissed  her at forehead and he hug seul and went on dream land.

 

*********************************************************************

Hello!

Omona! It’s been a while since last I update! Sorry for late late late late birthday update for wookie! HAHA xD I have a new subscriber! Hello! :) Please leave some comments okay?

Wish me goodluck on my debate tomorrow!

again sorry for errors! :)