guess who

My Part time Boyfriend

 

Seul POV

She held a cab for her to go somewhere, somewhere she can’t see Ryeowook, she want to be alone first and to think about what the lady said to her. What makes herself neither a nor a flirt?

“Miss Miss” the ahjussi driver called her but she still busy looking outside and her mind is also busy thinking some things.

“oh? Neh?”

“sorry miss but we can’t go where you want to go, there’s some mechanical problem on my car sorry miss, if you like I would look for another cab for you to take somewhere?” the driver asked here with worry eyes.

“ahh~ No, I’m okay here, so here’s my pay thanks!” she held the money to the driver and walk to somewhere.

She walk with not knowing where she wants to go, she’s strolling the road and after a couple of minutes walking to the way with no direction she found a mini play ground and there’s a bench there so she decided to stop there and rest for a while.

“aigoo~ is that I am a , a flirt?” seul said with tone of voice and while her feet playing the sand.

“Off course No you’re not” someone answered. Seul jump in surprise that someone answer her.

“huh? Oh? Taemin-shii what you’re doing here?” seul saw taemin at her back, taemin smile at her warmly.

“Did you forget my job? Off course stalking at employees of Part Time Company, now do you remember?”  seul just nodded at taemin “now who the hell tell you that such hell descriptions? A flirt nor a ? I guess the lady in red casual wear right??” then taemin raise his eye brows after questioning seul, seul just nodded at taemin.

“seul-shi! Be strong okay? You know what that lady is Kim Ryeowook hyung’s Ex-Girlfriend? She’s trying to ruin your FAKE RELATIONSHIP to get back ryeowook to her hands.” Seul widen her eyes in what taemin’s said.

“w-what? W-wookie’s ex?” she asked with a disbelief reaction in her face.

“yea she’s the crazy ex-girlfriend of your customer now.”

“Really? Now I get it why she said that I’m flirting with his man, do you think taemin-shi I should say sorry to ryeowook oppa? and tell him what happen?” taemin just shook his head.

“It’s up to you seul.  Seul I’m also here to remind you about our golden rule. For sure if you break it Mr.Choi will mad at you and you may kick out in the company and the worst is you will hurt yourself. ” teamin said giving a reminder to her, taemin have a strong feeling that seul is starting to fall in love with ryeowook.

“I do remember the golden rule, don’t worry it won’t be happen that I will fall in love with wookie, maybe I like him but it just because he is my bias in super junior but more than that it’s a BIG NO.” seul explain to taemin but deep inside on her she’s still confused if that feelings of her towards to ryeowook is just a big fan that loving him or she totally fall at ryeowook.

RYEOWOOK POV

Sungmin and Ryeowook arrived at their dorm, all member glares at him. To tell what happen at seul and him, but wookie doesn’t mind his hyung’s instead he just go to his room and take some shower to freshen up his mind, he knows that his ex-girlfriend is the one who texted him and he also think that maybe his ex found out who is his girlfriend now.

SUPER JUNIOR POV

They all gathered at their living room while waiting for a food they ordered. Sungmin came out from his room and he sat down with shindong. Then all members glare at him. He can’t stay longer with that look from his hyung’s

“WHAT?” he asked cutely with . Then an innocent face flash on his face, then all of the member give him a death glare.

“Tell us what happen to wookie and seul, we all know that you know it! You’re with them so tell us!” heechul asked it then heechul kick sungmin’s feet.

“Uh? There’s nothing happen between them and I won’t let happen seul will touch wookie!” he innocently said then he was about to get some chips in plate but kyuhyun tapped his hand

“That’s not we want to know! We mean is that two fixed the problem? Did seul say what’s with her tears all about? What they talk about? Where you guys go to talk?”  leeteuk rained sungmin so many questions.

“okay okay! Enough leeteuk hyung, okay! First seul doesn’t talk to wookie, second we’re near at my car seul took a cab and wookie wanst to follow seul but I stop him” then all member shout at him “WHY?”

“Why? Because I know seul wants to be alone first to think some different things, and if wookie follow seul won’t talk to wookie, so that’s why I stop him, ahh~ I thing when I drove off here I saw him reading text message and his face turn to serious one and he’s like he will throw his phone anytime. But I don’t know what’s with that” then sungmin pout everyone in dorm think what’s that text is all about and who’s the one sends him a message,

“I think Ryeowook is starting to like seul, maybe He is falling to seul that’s why hi is acting like that, though wookie is some kind at girls but his actions towards to seul is different?”  then all member agree to what kibum said.

NO ONE POV

Ryeowook always calling seul but seul doesn’t answer any of his calls, he also texting seul from time to time but he doesn’t even get any reply from seul, he was so upset, he can’t also focused on practices. Seul trying to avoid ryeowook now, she wants to clarify something on herself. She doesn’t want to hurt so she forgetting her feelings to ryeowook. It’s been a 2 week since the incidence happen and now Super Junior has a TV appearance. They all get their self ready but wookie is still busy texting seul.

“Okay boys, you may go out super junior’s turn now.” Said the producer of the show, then all boys get out of dressing room and appear on stage then all elf’s start to fan girl about their bias.

The program was full of laughs with them they play some games, revealing their secrets and talk about something, they also dance.

“Since guys you’re all pretty nice and awesome, I got a surprise in one of you” said the emcee with a grin on his lips then all member excited to know who that one is.

“All members are very excited it comes to surprise, so what the surprise is all about? I know I’m that one who you’ll be surprised” eunhyuk said with his laugh.

“You’re seems very confident eunhyuk –shii! but no it’s not you” then all member laugh at him as well the elf’s then donghae give him a hug,

“Okay ryeowook-shi! Can you play us a piano? For sure elf’s would like to hear it! I’m right? Elf’s?” then all elf’s are scream “YES we LOVE too!” then ryeowook stand and walk to piano to play it.

Ryeowook start to play piano while he’s playing piano the emcee

“wookie that was a sweet song! I love youwookie~ did you dedicate it for me?” then wookie laugh as well as the other members.

“wookie~ if it is not for me then for whom?” wookie just smile

While wookie is playing a sweet song on piano there is someone came in stage and walk towards wookie, and the faces of elf’s are some kind of confuse with that girl but the other elfs didn’t mind who she is. While other member is very surprised to see that girl, wookie didn’t know that there is someone in his back.

 

 

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Kekeke~  guess who’s that girl :D

AHHAH :))

Here’s the update :> hope you guys will like it! xD

My ghaaaad! Examination week next week >:|  wish me goodluck! AHHAH :D

COMMENTS & SUGGESTIONS are highly appreciated :>