Eyeliner and Unknown Feelings

HIATUS Panda Project

 

 
~Eyeliner and Unknown Feelings~
 
 
 
"Not all those who wander are lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien 
 
 
 
  The next day both Tao and Kyung Hee were back to the norm. Eat,sleep,drink,sleep,play,sleep. That was Tao's schedule while Kyung Hee's was all about work and school. Tao was bored most of the time around the house and never showed an interest to the outside world. So he stayed cooped up in a corner, playing with something that caught his midnight, black eye's attention. He soon decided to entertain himself by jumping on Kyung Hee's bed and play with her makeup. He's got to say, the black liquid stuff, he guessed, did indeed make him look more approachable than without it. 
 
" I wonder what this is called?" He looked at the black liquid eyeliner tube and read it in white tiny letter. 
" Eye..Liner..Eye Liner!" He chuckled. He thought it sounded funny so he kept saying it till Kyung Hee got home from school and work.
" Tao! I'm back!" She slipped off her shoes and went straight to the kitchen.
" Yay your home!" He came running to her,clinging to her in a restricting hug. He was taller then her so she struggled to keep her stance.
" Arasso~ what were you doing all day?" She asked him while scoping the living room,making sure he didn't ruin it.
" Play! Oh oh I found this black tube thingy and it was..." He stopped and tapped his chin.
" eye liner!" He finally said and closed his eyes. She looked closely at his eyes to see a thin line drawn on his top eye lid.
" Y-You used my eye liner?" She kept looking at the perfectly drawn line. How did he do that? She can't even get it across her lid without messing up.
 
" yep! Does it look good?" He asked,nodding excitedly. She nodded slowly.
" yea..yea it actually does!" She grinned." can you do mine for me?" He opened his lids an looked at her.
" You don't know how to do it?" He asked and tilted his head,clearly confused.
Tao was in the bathroom struggling to keep Kyung Hee eye lid still.
" You have to keep still!" He yelled frustrated.
" I-I can't! ouch!" She jerked away and rubbed her eye after being slightly poked in the eye with it ,which was a bad idea since it smeared all around her eye lid and on her hand. Tao saw this and bursted with laughter.
" What?!" Kyung Hee scolded Tao. Tao kept laughing before calming down. He looked at her and chuckled before grabbing a face towel and wetting it.
 
" Come here.." He gestured her over and patted the counter.
" I'm not getting up there!" She yelled and walked over to him.
" If you insist on looking like a panda like me then go ahead." He crossed his arms and leaned against the counter. She hesitated on a reply but looked in the mirror. He was right. She looked exactly like a panda and her pale face made it resemble one even more.
" ...Aish" She hopped up on the counter and sat there. Tao came close to her and started wiping her eyes gently. 
" Did you forget you had eye liner on?" He asked while getting looking into her big eyes. She nodded cutely and stared back. They stayed like that,staring, for what seemed like hours before Tao cleared his throat. 
 
|Tao POV|
 
What is this feeling? My heart is beating really fast and her face is red. Is she blushing? I cleared my throat and continued cleaning the rest off. 
" Okay Tao I think it's all off now" She said which stopped me from rubbing even harder. The side of her eye was red from me rubbing to hard.
" Oh sorry." I chuckled awkwardly and hurriedly put away the eye liner and towel in the towel hamper. She stared down at me. Why was she staring?! Stop it Kyung Hee! You're making me feel all funny inside.
I asked a question out of the blue which caused her eyes to widen.
" Kyung Hee..do you like me?" She stared even more and her face was redder then ever. She looked like a tomato which I thought was pretty funny. 
" W-Why would you ask that?" She stuttered. I smirked and went closer to her. 
" Well your face is red and..I can hear you breathing fast." I told her. She put her hand on her chest. 
" I..am?" I nodded and brushed her bangs away from her face. I know I was making it hard for her. But I was also making it hard for me as well. What was that feeling I felt a minute ago?
 

A/N: Sixth chappie up! I promised to update so here it is! Next update Saturday or Sunday. I didn't update yesterday because I was extremely busy and I was also trying to finish typing this and Kyungsoo's Moon. Sorry if it's super short. I have stuff to do today and family is coming over. So I really wanted to post this so you guys can be satisfied ...well somewhat satisfied.