Little Cho to Big Cho

HIATUS Panda Project

 

~Little Cho to Big Cho~
 
 
 
 
" You see,madness,as you know,is like gravity. All it takes is a little push."-The Joker
 
 
People change like currents in the wind. It always happens but we just need to with stand it.
 
I'm a stuffed panda who is always passed down. Sometimes people forget about me and some just keep me for a short amount of time. I was sort of magic you could say. If the person would keep me for at least 17 -19 years old I'd have to transform. Unless they loose feeling,love for me. It all worked out this way. And I couldn't change that.
 
I was passed down to a 11 year old girl on July 8. She was fun. Girly all the way. She held my stuffed self and felt my fur before she would fall asleep. She'd talk to me as if I was alive. Which I was but she didn't know that. She was into to stuffed animals at that age.
 
Little Cho  was her nickname. She told me to call her that one day. But her real name was Chung Ae.
Little Cho will come home today! I would always tell my stuffed self every day before she got home from school. Of course she had homework everyday except Friday since that was a free day,but she always made time for me. After she'd finish her homework,dinner,and bath she would hop in bed,crawl under the covers and take me by her side. She would tell me what happen today. And tell me her secrets. 
 
Taking my fluffy paw,She made me pinky swear not to tell anyone else. Of course I couldn't talk at that time and just nodded when she made my head bob. She soon fell asleep with me in her arms. I was so happy I didn't see what was coming. 
 
Today is Little Cho's birthday, she was turning 15.I kept her secrets like she told me to. I got her a present. Her mother put it beside me on her bed and it wrote From Mommy,Daddy,and Mr.Panda.
 
Mr. Panda was my name. I liked it so much! 
 
When Little Cho got home she went strait to her room. I don't know what happened next because someone tossed me on the floor and grabbed the present. 
 
" Oh! Chung Ae what's this?" Her friend, Hana,said. I guess she grabbed her present because I heard Little Cho protest.
" Yah give it back!" She tackled Hana and wrestled her for the present. Unfortunately Hana still had it and was looking at it. 
 
" Ahah you still have these stuffed things!?" Hana laughed at her. I can see Little Cho's face frowning. Hana held a stuffed,purple,spotted,octopus in her hands. Dangling it around like it was bait for little kids. 
 
" Atleast it's not what you guys have!" She yelled. Hana turned to her and got up.
" What do you mean by that!?" Hana yelled. Little Cho stood up also.
" I mean cigarettes! I mean really, your 15! ,My age!" She yelled. Hana fumed and threw her stuffed animal at me. Making me roll to my other side. 
 
I don't even want to know what happened next. I heard a loud slap and the slamming of a door. I also heard sniffling and whimpering.
 
Did Little Cho get hurt? I don't want that!
 
" Mr. Panda please keep this a secret." She told me and picked me and the octopus up. Holding us in her arms. I kept that a secret also. 
 
The next day Hana and Little Cho weren't friends anymore but something also changed. She had came home with the smell of smoke and she was dragging her feet. Bruises everywhere. She had definitely got hurt. She didn't even hesitate to tell me. She just plopped down on her bed and picked me up from off the soft covers and told me what happen.
Supposedly Little Cho was walking home from school and Hana and her gang of friends had cornered her in an alley. They smoked also and were drunk. They didn't even say anything but just started beating her up. Once they finished they told her she would be humiliated once she goes back to school tomorrow. I kept that a secret too.
 
Secrets hurt people and I don't like to hurt people. People hurt secrets by telling them when they are suppose to be kept. I'm not like that.
 
Little Cho came home after school. Her eyes red and yet another red mark across her face. Why do people like to hurt her. She didn't do anything. She followed the wrong crowd. 
" Mr. Panda...I hate you.." She told me. My little,tiny heart shattered. I thought she loved me. She told me everything and yet she hated me. 
" The school knows I have stuffed animals and watch little kids shows. It's like their to cool for Pororo or stuffed animals. That's just bull!" She yelled and cried furiously. I didn't do anything. I just laid,staring at her with my beady black eyes. Then she grabbed me and threw me across her room. She knew they didn't like that she just wanted to be different. But different was to uncool for the rest of the world.
 
 Why do people change all the time? 
 
 
Little Cho is now Big Cho. She's 18 now and still lives with her parents. She still has me but under her bed. I heard she is smoking now. Taking drugs. Listening to stuff that I don't think is very nice. Big Cho is now Lee Chung Ae. I couldn't transform into the man I wanted to be. I wanted to show her I was really listening to her and cared for her but that never happen. Sort of like Pinocchio except I never talked or told lies.
 She moved later on. She lent me to a old lady who had put me on an old dusty shelf. Always to be bought again. Hopefully to someone nice. 
 
 Can't people just stay the same? 
 
Chung Ae had problems then and problems now. She didn't tell me all her secrets then. She was afraid I'd tell like her friend Hana. I was only stuffed. I can never change. I stayed me. I stayed the same old secret keeper,Mr. Panda. 
I was stuffed with secrets. Chung Ae's secrets.
                                                                                                                                                                                           
 
A/N- Hello everyone. This is Tao's side story to what has happened in his past. Before he was bought again. I had these chapters hidden for the summer and now I get to unlock them ^^! Hope you like and make sure to supscribe for upcoming updates and comment below on your opinion.