Love, Respect and Trust

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 50

Love, Respect and Trust

 

Months have passed and Yulsic's relationship was getting stronger. Even though Soosun and Taeny's relationship were known by the public, Jessica and Yuri decided to keep theirs as quiet as possible. Though their relationship was kept private, many people were suspecting their true relationship. If they are asked about it, they would always smile at it and they would say that nothing had change. Well, it’s true. Nothing has change, both o them love each other dearly and it just that their relatuonship made it more secured.

 

Because of the rumors that they are in a relationship, a lot of producers asked them to work for them but they refused. Jessica consented Yuri about these matter and they have both they decided to drop their proposal.

 

Then the sensational Jun Ji Hyun a.k.a. Gianna Jun set a meeting with the both parties. She personally asked the two if they could both star in her upcoming movie about her real life love story. The two of them would be the younger versions of her and her husband, Choi Jun Hyuk. Jessica and Yuri thought for a while before Yuri had a private talk with Gianna and the director. After their conversation, they went back to the conference hall with smiles plastered on their faces.

 

 

Gianna announced that Jessica and Yuri would do the film and Yuri confirmed it. They signed their papers while Gianna and Yuri also signed some papers that where handed by Yuri's manager.

 

After finalizing the cast, their production team had announced that Jessica and Yuri team up with Gianna and her husband for the latter's real life love story. They held a press conference and as expected, the media have gone wild not just because of the Choi couple but also because of the rumored couple Jessica and Yuri. The reporters were asked to refrain from asking about Jessica and Yuri's relationship and they complied.

 

The conference went well and all of the people prepsent in the venue was having fun as the stars were actively answered their inquiries. They were especially amused on how Jun Hyuk answered their questions as if he had worked in the industry for years.

 

A reporter suddenly asked them. "What do you think is the best foundation for a long lasting and smooth sailing relationship?"

 

The Choi couple answered, "Of course love is the greatest foundation of all. Without love, there wouldn't be a relationship. In a relationship, love is like the oxygen that humans breathe in. Every human needs oxygen to live, he can survived without his possessions, can live without eating and even drinking water for days but one can certainly die without oxygen in a span of 10 minutes. Just like oxygen, love makes a relationship healthier, livelier  and stronger." With that, the couple earned a loud applause from the crowd. It only manifested their love for one another.

 

N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter