TAENY Day

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28

TAENY Day

 

 

Tiffany's POV

"Taetae I miss you so much. When will you come back?" Taetae was on the other line. I was taking my break when he called.

 

 

"I miss you too mushroom. Sorry I'm really busy here in Paris. You know, business trip. I promise to be right back after a week." I can imagine Taetae pouting right now. Ah keopta!

 

"Tae~ taetae do you know what's the date tomorrow?" I know you know it Taetae.

 

"Uhmm? January 27? Wae? Is there who's birthday is that?" Who's birthday?! Yah! Its our monthsary pabo. I didn't realize tears were already rolling down from my eyes.

 

"Fany-ah are you crying? Please stop crying. You know that my heart aches whenever I see you cry and even if I can't see you.  What happened? Fany-ah" Taetae don't worry I understand you. You have a big responsibility and a lot of people are relying on you. I shouldn't acted like this. This is so childish.

 

"Anniyo. I was just rehersing my next scene. Bye for now Taetae. I miss you! I love you! *muah*" I really want to see him right now. I miss him so much. I thought he'd be staying there for a night, now he's staying there for a week. Eottoke? Kim Taeyeon, what have you done to me? I can live alone. I need you.

 

"Dae. I love you too mushroom sooooo much! I miss you. Stop crying huh. I don't want to see you having a red and puffy eyes when I come back. Wait for me. *muah* bye." Taetae ended the call. Even tough we're miles apart, he still managed to send butterflies on my stomach.

 

The day ended and Tiffany went straight to their house. Yes, Taeyeon and Tiffany are now living together at Taeyeon's apartment. She ate her dinner and took a quick shower. She misses the times when Taeyeon would fetch her from her schedules regardless of the time, place and weather. Taeyeon is such a perfect boyfriend. Well, he could also be a good husband in Tiffany's eyes.

 

Tiffany slammedd her body on the bed. She looked at the picture frame on top of the table beside her bed. It was a picture of her and Taeyeon when they were still young. It seemed that nothing had change, Tiffany was still beautiful, and Taeyeon still has his baby face. Tiffany smiled at it and sighed.

 

"If only Taeyeon is here. I miss you so much Taetae. I love you!" With that, she drifted to her sleep.

 

The Next Morning (Jan.27)

 

*beep beep beep!*

 

Tiffany woke up from the sound of her phone. She pick it up and smiled upon seeing who was the caller.

 

"Fany Fany Tiffany, my eyesmiling mushroom! Wakey wakey!" Taeyeon said happily.

 

"Taetae! I miss you!" Tiffany responded.

 

"I know. I can't stand here with you by my side baby. I'm so sorry if I need to stay for a week. I didn't expect it." Taeyeon said sounding like he's disappointed.

 

"It's okay baby, I understand. I wish we could be together today you it's our ~" Suddenly Tiffany has been cut.

 

"Dae! I'm coming! Baby, I'm so sorry. What were you saying?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Oh, nothing. You better go now. They need you. I love you Taetae." Tiffany said.

 

"I thought you said something. Well I have to go. I miss you Fany-ah. Remember that I will always love you and only you, Mushroom. *muah*" That's how Taeyeon enede the call.

 

"*sigh* He must be really busy to forget what day is today. It's my first celebrating our monthsary, for more than 5 years already, without him.

 

She got up from their bed. She felt something on her foot. She looked at it only to find out that the room was filled with pink rose petals. She was scared. She thought that someone broke into their apartment. Taeyeon and Tiffany are the only one who have keys to their unit. She wondered who did this until she saw  3 pink roses with a note on her table.

 

Good morning my mushroom.

How I miss your morning kiss and your morning breath ahaha.

Now, go take a bath.

You stink already. Eww. *merong*

 

"Taetae?" Tiffany just followed what the note said.

 

You know, even in the morning, when your hair is all messed up, your bare face, your smooth and soft skin; you still look beautiful and perfect to me. I don't know why I am still alive right now. You make me breathless.

 

Tiffany was now getting teary. She just can't take how sweet was her boyfriend. There was another 3 roses.

 

Fany-ah, please don't cry. Just take a bath already, arraso?

 

Tiffany took a bath and she found another 3 roses on their bed.

 

Do you know why I love waiting for you to finish taking a bath? You're smoking hot when your hair is wet! *merong*

 

"Byuntae"

 

Fany-ah, the reason why I let you change your clothes to something new is that, I don't want the other people staring and drooling at you.

 

Tiffany open the closet and found a set of casual clothes hanging inside.

 

You know everything you wear suits you. You're just perfect. Now, I want you to wear this.

 

Tiffany wore the clothes and a pair of sneakers. She went straight to the kitchen to eat her breakfast.

 

Fany-ah, even though our friends would say your cooking is bad, I'll still eat everything you cook. You wanna know why? It's because you're the one who made it. I hope you'll like this and I hope it's still warm wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter