Secret Admirer

CAN I BE YOUR SOMEONE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15

Secret Admirer

 

 

Since her second day working with Tiffany and the guys, Jessica would always receieve flowers everyday when they were filming. She felt so special whenever she received one and she always smile when she smell its fragrance.

 

There was a mystery about it. She kept on thinking who would be the sender since there was no name written on the card.

 

She can't think of someone who would do that to her. The card always said that it was from "your secret admirer,'Your knight'". And she was addressed as "Princess Sica".

 

It was one of her nickname. So she thought that it could be from someone she knew. But the thing was, aside from Krystal, Yuri was the only one who addressed her like that.

 

"It's impossible. Yuri's Tiff's boyfriend. He wouldn't cheat at Tiff." Jessica thought.

 

"Wow, another one from your knight huh! So sweet!" Tiffany teased Jessica.

 

"Y-yeah" Jessica blushed

 

"Do you like it?" Yuri suddenly buuted in.

 

"Yeah, I really like it. But I hope he'll reveal who he is. It's kinda creepyn you know?" Jessica confessed.

 

Yuri smiled upon hearing Jessica's thought about the flowers. Tiffany noticed it and started to tease the two.

 

"Poor knight, his princess can't recognize him." Tiffany showed a sad face.

 

"Huh?" Jessica asked. On the other hand, Yuri seemed to tensed a little bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter